Xbox Won't Update

Discus and support Xbox Won't Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm traveling and went to turn my xbox on in the hotel. Normally I have to authenticate the wireless network, but before I got the chance to, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PandaloverHK, Aug 14, 2019.

1. PandaloverHK
    PandaloverHK Guest

Xbox Won't Update

So I'm traveling and went to turn my xbox on in the hotel. Normally I have to authenticate the wireless network, but before I got the chance to, the xbox wants to do an automatic system update. Every time I try to set up the connection, it'll automatically
    start to try to update before I even get a chance to see if it actually connects.

I continue to get the "There was a problem with the update" screen with the code(s) "0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201".

Anyone know what's going on? I've seen I can do an offline update with a USB, but I would prefer to not have to go out and buy one.

:)

PandaloverHK, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Won't Update

1. Xbox Won't Update - Similar Threads - Won't Update

2. Most recent software update won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most recent software update won't load: Hi community. I'm trying to get a 2015 X-Box 360 to update to the latest software. The automatic update that it loaded doesn't include things like the Microsoft Store in the task bar. I've tried...
  3. Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One: Whenever I Try To Update Minecraft On Xbox One It's Stuck At 0% I've Tried Everything Whenever I Try And Download Another Game Or Update One It Downloads But For Minecraft It Doesn't...
  4. Fortnite won't start updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't start updating: I've tried to like pause the updating but it dont pause at all and I've tried to uninstall the game and it wont uninstall Help Please 38544114-425a-4173-8532-f1ee5bab7545
  5. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update: Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update I am on xbox one console playing Minecraft, NOT the old xbox one version. I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. It...
  6. Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot: Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot 9a6a9480-d7d6-47bd-8a32-0417442b5273
  7. 500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up: Hi guy's, so I get my system updates early om the Xbox One and completely forgot that I switched my console to Energy saving mode a few days prior. I have never had a problem with my console...
  8. Controller Settings won't work since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Settings won't work since last update: since the update which fixed the audio with headset comes a new bug, the settings of the controllers in the app don't work, tried with 3 different gamepads, pretty sad because i was using this app...
  9. My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update: So I've Tried Many Times I even factory reset my xbox one s but it wont allow me to update my Minecraft or Microsoft Store It may be a problem with the newest Xbox One Update because before...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue: Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading. I have tried to restart the updates,...