Xbox Won't Update

Discus and support Xbox Won't Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm traveling and went to turn my xbox on in the hotel. Normally I have to authenticate the wireless network, but before I got the chance to, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PandaloverHK, Aug 14, 2019.

1. PandaloverHK
    PandaloverHK Guest

Xbox Won't Update

So I'm traveling and went to turn my xbox on in the hotel. Normally I have to authenticate the wireless network, but before I got the chance to, the xbox wants to do an automatic system update. Every time I try to set up the connection, it'll automatically
    start to try to update before I even get a chance to see if it actually connects.

I continue to get the "There was a problem with the update" screen with the code(s) "0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201".

Anyone know what's going on? I've seen I can do an offline update with a USB, but I would prefer to not have to go out and buy one.

:)

PandaloverHK, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Won't Update

1. Xbox Won't Update - Similar Threads - Won't Update

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi: I need help bad. Has anyone else using a mobile hotspot/Wifi had a problem with the Dec 4th update for the new MW? I've had it updating since 8pm yesterday on mobile hotspot until about 3pm today,...
  3. Update won't Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update won't Update: It says: "You need thus update to use your console, but something went wrong."then it says For help vist blah blah some xbox website that doesn't help. Someone PLEASE help....
  4. Won't download update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't download update: When I start the 360, it wants to apply an update and I continue with it and it starts to update it and then all of a sudden fails to update it and brings up with a error code that does not come...
  5. Games won't install or update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't install or update: I recently went to install an update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, however after starting it there was an error whereby it just said "installation stopped" and wouldn't go any further. I tried...
  6. Xbox 360 update won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update won't work: I am trying to update my xbox 360 but keep getting this code "4488-4497-B380-2508-C000-0185". I already looked up the code and nothing was found. I tried rebooting my router and unplugging my xbox...
  7. Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update: I can't play on my realm with friends because i have an outdated version of minecraft (1.13.1) and need to update to 1.13.2 but it just does not work. The update button isn't showing anywhere when...
  8. Xbox one won't update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't update: How do I update my Xb ox one b3f0cf30-2891-4479-a6c6-248a27fb2443
  9. GRID 2019 won't launch after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GRID 2019 won't launch after last update: Hi, does anybody else have similar issues like me? I've been playing GRID 2019 since release with 0 technical problems and it worked just fine until today. About 2,5 GB update installed and the...
  10. My Xbox Won't Turn Back On After Updating It.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Won't Turn Back On After Updating It.: I woke up this morning about to get online and play with some friends, but there was an update. So I started the initial update which took around 10 minutes before my xbox had turned off, not...