Xbox wont work at all anymore

Discus and support Xbox wont work at all anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My xbox was working perfectly last night and when i got home from work today almost everything doesnt work. First off, my controllers were no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PatrickKatz, Jun 10, 2019.

1. PatrickKatz
    PatrickKatz Guest

Hello,

My xbox was working perfectly last night and when i got home from work today almost everything doesnt work. First off, my controllers were no longer connected to the xbox, then when i turned on my xbox by hand it says there is no hdmi input signal and there
    screen is just blank. I tried connecting my controller back but the sycn button on the xbox is not doing anything when i click it. I have tried hard reset by holding down power for 10 secs. I have tried turning it out while holding the eject button and the
    on button, double checked all cords are right (nothing was changed from last night). I have not made any progress on any errors and lastly after about a minute of being on my xbox turns itself off. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i have not been able
    to find anything that works.

:)

PatrickKatz, Jun 10, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Do you think that there is any chance that there was a storm or power surge in your area recently? Do you have your console plugged in through a surge protector by chance?
  3. PatrickKatz Win User

Cant see the screen to do the setting changes but I have waited over but other step I have tried.
  4. PatrickKatz Win User

Sadly it is not so its either fixing this or buying a new xbox
  5. PatrickKatz Win User

The only problem is the bind button is not working for me when I try to do the factory reset via USB. Just tried it a couple of times but not getting it to work...
  6. MetalNutz Win User

Is your Xbox still under warranty? If so you can take it to a Microsoft store and they'll swap it out for a new one!
Thema:

1. Xbox wont work at all anymore - Similar Threads - wont anymore

2. Wont let me reply anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wont let me reply anymore: So it´s me again. I was trying to reply to a comment but it keeps saying oops something went wrong. please try again. This is really annoying and I dont know why it does this....
  3. Xbox console companion wont send notifications anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion wont send notifications anymore.: Hello, so recently my console companion app will no longer send notifications to my notification center or anywhere else. It sends it to the xbox game bar overlay in which I don't want it to....
  4. Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore: I have been enjoying playing Star Wars:Battlefront on system link with 5 other Xbox 1 consoles. I have strated the game on a 360, then search for the game on the other consoles and everythings...
  5. Xbox one wont recognize external hard drive anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont recognize external hard drive anymore.: A while back, (6 months maybe), my xbox started displaying an error message "external storage detected but usb signal is too weak, please make sure its the correct type of usb cable"... I had been...
  6. 4 month old xbox one x wont display anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 month old xbox one x wont display anymore: I had no problems until i tried playing again after not playing on it for around a week. It boots up but no pictue. I use the proper Xbox lead. I have tried different tv's , different hdmi...
  7. Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore: Hi, My PC used to be able to record any game and it is above the minimum specs to record. Now it says my PC isn't good enough to record. I've tried all the troubleshooting stuff. Does anyone...
  8. wont download anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont download anymore: since the new update came it hasent been downloading so i uninstalled it cleared saved data still wont work been waiting for 3 weeks for it to be fixed and ive seen many other people are having...
  9. Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore: Hi, My PC used to be able to record any game and it is above the minimum specs to record. Now it says my PC isn't good enough to record. I've tried all the troubleshooting stuff. Does anyone...
  10. my xbox one wont connect to my router anymore,was fine 2 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one wont connect to my router anymore,was fine 2 days ago: cant seem to connect,have restarted router,typed in network and password but it wont go online Please help 7771f5ac-a291-46b7-9a1b-a8f9535be73a