xbox x and cloud gaming

Discus and support xbox x and cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I just bought a xbox series X to replace my xbox one. I am an ultimate customer. cloud gaming worked perfectly on the xbox one. can't get it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lucatheocasa, May 13, 2022.

1. lucatheocasa
    lucatheocasa Guest

xbox x and cloud gaming

hi,

I just bought a xbox series X to replace my xbox one. I am an ultimate customer. cloud gaming worked perfectly on the xbox one. can't get it to work on the xbox x. gamme pass games are only proposed to be downloaded. how can i solve the issue?

:)

lucatheocasa, May 13, 2022
  2. kipson_10 Win User

ask

3. Quentin_0 Win User

ask

What new features will there be in early august 2021 about cloud gaming will it be without gamepass ultimate subscription like xbox series x in the cloud on old gen consoles
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

Xbox lost, can we play our games on a new one?

Any digital games or DLC you paid for are tied to the account that paid for it and the gamesaves are auto synced to the cloud.

I've got an Xbox One X and Series X and I have the digital games on both of them.

As for the gamesaves, whenever you start a game on your new console the game will sync with the cloud to download the gamesave.
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

Savegame lost

It sounds like the game may not have been saved to the cloud on your original Xbox. Then when you played on the One X it created a cloud save file of the new game.

Then when you signed back into your One and said you played on another Xbox it may have synced that cloud save from the One X and overwritten what you had saved to the original One.

Were you signed in and connected to the internet at all times on the original Xbox One?
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Xbox cloud gaming sur clavier [‎Xbox cloud gaming on keyboard‎]

Salut Wikidydy,

Merci d'avoir contacté les forums ! Xbox Cloud Gaming utilise le matériel de la console Xbox Series X dans notre centre de données. Pour le moment, seuls les contrôleurs sont pris en charge pour le jeu Xbox Cloud sur mobile, console et PC.

Hi Wikidydy,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Xbox Cloud Gaming utilizes Xbox Series X console hardware in our data center. As of right now only controllers are supported for Xbox Cloud gameplay on mobile, console, and pc.
Thema:

xbox x and cloud gaming

1. xbox x and cloud gaming - Similar Threads - cloud gaming

2. can you use cloud gaming Without xbox controller PC??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you use cloud gaming Without xbox controller PC??: I want to play terarria with my friends but it is only possible on cloud gaming but i do not have a xbox controller to use, so i am here asking is there another way to play without an xbox...
  3. Is Cloud gaming not possible on the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Cloud gaming not possible on the series x?: I’m having issues accessing the cloud gaming feature on the xbox game pass. submitted by /u/Imperial_Sharky [link] [comments]
  4. Cloud gaming New Zealand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming New Zealand: Just invested in a Backbone One, Game Pass, Subscriptions, etc only to find this is not supported in NZ Any reason why cloud gaming is available in Australia but not New Zealand?...
  5. Fix towards Xbox Cloud Gaming from PC image quality issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix towards Xbox Cloud Gaming from PC image quality issues.: Backstory I am using an HP Elite DeskPro with Intel integrated graphics on Windows 11. The following is what I did to get the almost perfect image quality of a native game while using Xbox Cloud...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming location issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming location issue: I’m in turkey for vacation but my Xbox cloud gaming says im in Brazil I don’t know why it says I’m in Brazil can you fix it my Microsoft account is the same as my email...
  7. PS4 controller only controlling iPad, not Xbox Cloud Gaming app

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 controller only controlling iPad, not Xbox Cloud Gaming app: Last night, I was able to play on the Xbox Cloud Gaming on my iPad with my PS4 controller. There was no latency, no issues, it worked just fine. Now, when I try to connect it, it only controls...
  8. xbox game cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game cloud: i called customer support yesterday about this but they hanged up on me with zero call backs or email about this so that was bad customer service. so wondering if the community can help, i've...
  9. Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC: I recently got the subscription and having problems accessing games on my PC. I have downloaded the xbox app and selecting a game and clicking play does not work. What happens is a pop up window...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim.: Hello. I play Skyrim by Xbox Cloud Gaming and was downloading mods, until the server mods page went off the air and after that the game no longer enters. Whenever I try to start the game, either...