XBOX X connectivity with HDMI 1.3 enabled TV

Discus and support XBOX X connectivity with HDMI 1.3 enabled TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; X BOX Tech features says it is supported with HDMI 2.1, My Smart TV Has only HDMI 1.3 Ports enabled. Please let me know whether it is supported with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dharan_05, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Dharan_05
    Dharan_05 Guest

X BOX Tech features says it is supported with HDMI 2.1, My Smart TV Has only HDMI 1.3 Ports enabled. Please let me know whether it is supported with my TV and also please confirm if XBOX bought in US will work in India without any voltage converter plug.

:)

Dharan_05, Nov 25, 2020
  2. ihvarrived Win User

XBOX ONE HDMI version

will it work with a TV having HDMI 1.3 port?
  3. Nielo TM Win User

Xbox 360 and My Laptop

HDMI 1.3 and 1.4 use the same bandwidth. they just changed some protocols to enable frame packed 3D. PS3's HDMI is still not HDMI 1.4.
  4. mip0000 Win User

can't connect to xbox live when using hdmi cable

37" D5520 SMART LED TV and the hdmi cable one are 1.3 i think
  5. LucaMattiolo Win User

Picture quality degredation, crushed blacks etc. with HDMI input

I've the same problem, dark scene have lots of artifacts.

Actually I'm using the xbox hdmi cable between TV (Samsung F7000) and SkyHD Set-box.

I've tried a differente cable end I've no picture in TV App.

It's very strange because I'm using a hdmi cable 1.3 and there no difference between hdmi cables (it's a standard!)

It's very frustrating, the only solution is to connect the set-box directly to TV :-(
  6. OCRyzen Win User

HDMI issue specifically with 360

HDMI v1.2 is 165MHz MAX & the TV or Device that switches sources to a HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 Device, needs more Cache/RAM to process the HDMI v1.3 or v1.4 Data Stream, after processing the HDMI v1.2 Source & overwrites the HDMI v1.2 Cache etc..

The TV's HDMI IC, also has to switch frequencies from 165MHz to 340MHz and loses the Xbox 360 source & requires the console to reset + sync again, as the HDMI 1.3+ TV lost sync when switching between 165MHz & 340MHz HDMI Frequencies..

A BluRay Player, won't reset, as it uses the Same Frequency as the TV's HDMI IC native frequency of 340MHz & has enough cache to recover synch..

It's simple, if you actually understand it, IceStorm III..
Thema:

1. XBOX X connectivity with HDMI 1.3 enabled TV - Similar Threads - connectivity HDMI enabled

2. Xbox one X no sound on headset, still output to HDMI while headset connected to the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X no sound on headset, still output to HDMI while headset connected to the controller: While I have my headset connected to the controller of my Xbox one x by 3.5mm jack, in the settings the headset audio is set to stereo uncompressed, HDMI audio set to stereo uncompressed, the...
  3. Xbox not connecting to HDMI and will not turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not connecting to HDMI and will not turn off: Hi i recently have downloaded cold war and after downloading i realized lagging on my console so i went away for 3 days and came home powered my Xbox and realized it was not connecting to my tv so...
  4. Hdmi connection weak after a few minutes of watching something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi connection weak after a few minutes of watching something: Please help! when i am using my xbox one it will work for 15-20 minutes and then all of a sudden i get a notice on my tv that there is a weak or no hdmi connection what can i do to fix this???...
  5. Xbox one connect to sound bar via hdmi arc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one connect to sound bar via hdmi arc: Hello, I just bought Kilpsch sound bar RSB-6 with HDMI arc function. However, it doesnt work whe I connect Xbox with RSB-6, from where connects wuth another HDMI wire to TV arc port. (Toshiba...
  6. Xbox Series X disables HDMI CEC / ARC connectivity from TV (LG) to Amplifier (Yamaha)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X disables HDMI CEC / ARC connectivity from TV (LG) to Amplifier (Yamaha): TV: LG OLED77CX3 Amplifier: Yamaha RX-A2050 Xbox Series X is connected directly to TV HDMI input (for HDR and 120hz compatibility) and sound is routed via TV to the amplifier via HDMI ARC....
  7. Connecting xbox one to laptop via hdmi

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting xbox one to laptop via hdmi: How do I set up my xbox one to my laptop via hdmi without using a tv or other monitor? d584745d-773f-4ff7-8397-0acc804c0f05
  8. XBox Series X: HDMI-CEC, Unable to turn on/off other connected devices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X: HDMI-CEC, Unable to turn on/off other connected devices.: Hello. I have not been able to find any helpful tips on what is going on, so checking forums. Any advise would be helpful. In previous XBox gens we were able to have the option for the XBox to...
  9. trying to connect xbox one x to computer through hdmi not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to connect xbox one x to computer through hdmi not working.: Hi, I'm trying to set up my Xbox One X to display on to my Alienware M17 R3, but when I plug it in to the hdmi ports on both devices nothing happens. help? cc4c557e-faab-42fc-b7fe-5f1da38180c8
  10. My HDMI in is not working when I connected my Xbox to Video Game Recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HDMI in is not working when I connected my Xbox to Video Game Recording: My HDMI In is not working when it's connected to my video game recording device, it suddenly happened. before it was working free fine. 48e7de11-9ca0-486a-9b80-aee4ebaccdc8