XBOX X controller issues

Discus and support XBOX X controller issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone please help. Getting really frustrated... My console is up to date and all my controller drivers are up to date. I've used the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seattle Bo, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. Seattle Bo
    Seattle Bo Guest

XBOX X controller issues

Can someone please help. Getting really frustrated... My console is up to date and all my controller drivers are up to date. I've used the troubleshooter and gone thru all the recommendations. Frustrating it does not allow you to chat or address the issue, it automatically puts your choice into a small box and assumes its a controller issue, therefore its not covered. I've had this issue with 4 different controllers that never had problems, therefore I would assume this is a console issue...

I've got an XBOX One S console. I bought it in December 2020. I'm having controller disconnect and uncontrolled drift issues. I've been mainly playing Rogue Company and the new Call of Duty. I've had the issues occur on both games. Its not a XBOX One S controller specific issue as I'm having the issue with the XBOX One S controller, my elite 2 controller and my old XBOX controllers.

Can someone please help.

Thanks.

:)

2. ThePhlee85 Win User

Controllers freezing/crashing on Xbox One X

Thank you for your reply, however it's happening on multiple controllers and this is my second Xbox One X that's having this issue... Controllers work fine on first gen Xbox One
  3. MiSTaSLiCK Win User

Xcloud Android controller joysticks

Was using the standard xbox one x controller. Hopefully this can help someone else having similar issue
  4. gds1972 Win User

Info about xbox one s and x

I have not suffered with issues of my controllers disconnecting from my Xbox One S or X consoles.
  5. Zagard Win User

Controller becoming unresponsive

Same issue here just the one x controller has the issue, my elite and other controller seem to work fine.
  6. Kaveman1420 Win User

Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update

Hi Javier, I walked through this but this doesnt help. Pressing the sync button on the xbox one x is not doing anything. Its a console issue not a controller issue.
Thema:

XBOX X controller issues

1. XBOX X controller issues - Similar Threads - controller issues

2. xCloud Controller Issue connected to PC

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Controller Issue connected to PC: So I have an Xbox Controller that is bluetooth connected to my PC. I'm able to load games via xcloud gaming, but the controller doesn't appear to be working with it. Am i doing something wrong?...
  3. Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10: I've received an invitation to the Xbox cloud gaming bêta and thus tried launching it on PC. So I paired my 8BitDo SN30 Pro controller made for Android. Seems to work juste fine : I've run the...
  4. Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!

in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!: Since I got my XBSX I’ve experienced issues with my headset staying connecting and disconnecting. Sound issues with wireless headsets and OME wired headsets. My controller constantly disconnects...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue.: Hey, I have the Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 Firmware Version 4.8.1908.0 and (I don't know if it is just me or everyone) while playing forza motorsport 7 my triggers rt and lt glitch...
  6. Fake xbox controller - issues with microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Fake xbox controller - issues with microsoft support: Hi, I recently purchased an xbox controller (model 1914) to use on a windows 8.1 pc via the included usb cable The controller does not work and will not download drivers. I contacted microsoft via...
  7. Xbox one controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller issue: Has any one been hacked by a guy kevin laird cannell from russia or romania his server is bam.nr.net. This person is using a device called psychotronic generator to manipulate my buttons on the...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues: My xbox elite series 2 controller stopped working wirelessly. I was playing a game and it just turned off. It would not let me turn it back on. I let it charge for over four hours, and tried...
  9. X Box controller connection issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box controller connection issues.: I have been using an X Box one S controller to play certain games like Forza and Dead by Daylight. I'm starting to run into issues where my controller randomly stops working. I know the controller...
  10. Xbox Series X Controller PC Connection Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Controller PC Connection Issues: I've had my Xbox series X controller for months. It's worked fine until I updated windows recently, now the controller vibrates when I connect it to my PC via USB. But the light doesn't stop...