Xbox x Microsoft Account

Discus and support Xbox x Microsoft Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I logged into my Xbox account through my windows 10 PC for the first time in many years. A few years ago it seems like somebody logged into my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SpiritHawk_5641, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Xbox x Microsoft Account

I logged into my Xbox account through my windows 10 PC for the first time in many years. A few years ago it seems like somebody logged into my account through a console and used it to play video games, but they also changed my gamer-tag to something unfortunate
    and unprofessional. I'd like to delete the Xbox account or at least remove it from my Microsoft account, as I have a lot of personal information on it.

:)

SpiritHawk_5641, Sep 11, 2019
  2. bishDOTexe Win User

Xbox x Microsoft Account

3. DragonianFreak Win User

Destiny Collector's Edition Purchase won't play signs me out

Found my answer finally on another thread

Press X to sign out of your profile. Download your profile.

◾Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

◾Select Download Profile

◾Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

◾Enter your Microsoft account password.
  4. DragonianFreak Win User

Destiny Collector's Edition Purchase won't play signs me out

found my answer in case anyone else needs it

Press X to sign out of your profile. Download your profile.

◾Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

◾Select Download Profile

◾Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

◾Enter your Microsoft account password.
  5. Arminator Win User

Digital transfer to newer consol

Hello,

I purchased the Xbox One X, and ... I was wondering how I would retrieve the digital copies of the games that I had installed on my Xbox account, .... I already went through the loss of my original Xbox account, so here's to hoping the customer service got
    a little better.
    You simply need to sign in with the SAME e-mail account you used on your original Xbox One, and after the Xbox One X downloaded your proper Xbox profile, you will see all your games in the "Ready to Install"
    section in the "My Games and Apps" tile.

If you forgot your Microsoft Account E-Mail you can go here to try to recover your Microsoft Account email: https://support.xbox.com//my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  6. taidara Win User

@BedsideMonkey12 How to download your Xbox profile:

Press X to sign out of your profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.
Thema:

Xbox x Microsoft Account

1. Xbox x Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account

2. Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?: Im trying to purchase GTA iv to play on my xbox one, why cant i use my digital balance to purchase it? I even tried the microsoft store website but you still cant use the account balance to...
  3. Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account: So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign...
  4. Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox: I've forgotten my password for Microsoft account for x box, my phone number is on landline and doesn't accept texts. How do I get a new password? d8867795-3004-46ca-adbf-f6bc1b1f04f3
  5. Unable to log in my microsoft account into Xbox applications (0x409) 0x80070422

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log in my microsoft account into Xbox applications (0x409) 0x80070422: I have wasted so much hours on my life on this that ill never get back. First of all, I am unable to log in my Microsoft account into Xbox applications such as Xbox Console Companion or just Xbox...
  6. Microsoft certificate accountability and ethics

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft certificate accountability and ethics: How many thousands of dollars does a company need to steal from Microsoft members before its certificate is reviewed? I ask this in regards to the game Crossout. Since 2017 people have been robbed...
  7. Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Accounts: My son and I share an account for my computer/laptop and his Xbox. All information is under my email and then his name. Is there anyway that I can separate the 2 accounts without him losing all of...
  8. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  9. Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft: Any ideas, what might be the problem? [img] 8ebae5db-f89c-4c5d-bec5-6bdff5cf5da9
  10. 游戏无法验证Microsoft账号[Translation-The game could not verify the Microsoft account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    游戏无法验证Microsoft账号[Translation-The game could not verify the Microsoft account]: 如图,这个的激活 是我朋友送给我的 [Translation-As pictured, this activation code was given to me by my friend.] [img] 37036a6c-f96a-4448-a185-bcb4f008eeb3