Xbox x Microsoft Account

Discus and support Xbox x Microsoft Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I logged into my Xbox account through my windows 10 PC for the first time in many years. A few years ago it seems like somebody logged into my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SpiritHawk_5641, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Xbox x Microsoft Account

I logged into my Xbox account through my windows 10 PC for the first time in many years. A few years ago it seems like somebody logged into my account through a console and used it to play video games, but they also changed my gamer-tag to something unfortunate
    and unprofessional. I'd like to delete the Xbox account or at least remove it from my Microsoft account, as I have a lot of personal information on it.

:)

SpiritHawk_5641, Sep 11, 2019
  2. bishDOTexe Win User

Xbox x Microsoft Account

3. DragonianFreak Win User

Destiny Collector's Edition Purchase won't play signs me out

Found my answer finally on another thread

Press X to sign out of your profile. Download your profile.

◾Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

◾Select Download Profile

◾Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

◾Enter your Microsoft account password.
  4. DragonianFreak Win User

Destiny Collector's Edition Purchase won't play signs me out

found my answer in case anyone else needs it

Press X to sign out of your profile. Download your profile.

◾Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

◾Select Download Profile

◾Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

◾Enter your Microsoft account password.
  5. taidara Win User

@BedsideMonkey12 How to download your Xbox profile:

Press X to sign out of your profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.
  6. Arminator Win User

Digital transfer to newer consol

Hello,

I purchased the Xbox One X, and ... I was wondering how I would retrieve the digital copies of the games that I had installed on my Xbox account, .... I already went through the loss of my original Xbox account, so here's to hoping the customer service got
    a little better.
    You simply need to sign in with the SAME e-mail account you used on your original Xbox One, and after the Xbox One X downloaded your proper Xbox profile, you will see all your games in the "Ready to Install"
    section in the "My Games and Apps" tile.

If you forgot your Microsoft Account E-Mail you can go here to try to recover your Microsoft Account email: https://support.xbox.com//my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
Thema:

Xbox x Microsoft Account

1. Xbox x Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account

2. Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance): I can't buy Kingdom Come: Deliverence - DLC Collection, with using my Microsoft account balance. The price is 199 ARS and my balance is 200 ARS. Every time, i try to buy this item it shows that my...
  3. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  4. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  5. How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?): How do I go about changing my Microsoft account that's currently associated with my Xbox account to a different one? I'm aware of the "aliases" thing that you can do, but that doesn't work for...
  6. Unable to buy anything with my Microsoft account Balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy anything with my Microsoft account Balance: i have like 1000$ balance on microsoft account and i am unable to purchase with that balance. i even raised a support ticket like 1 month back and i haven't heard back anything...
  7. I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar: It doesn't let me create account... I tried use Xbox Game Bar to create account. After selecting gamertag, gamerpic and pressing "create account" I receive error 400. ( "More information" link...
  8. Mistakenly Bought DLC wrong Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistakenly Bought DLC wrong Microsoft Account: As the title says, I mistakenly bought the Heartland DLC for State of Decay 2 on the wrong microsoft account, I've been told DLC products aren't eligible for self-service refunds. Is there any...
  9. Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account: Hello Microsoft team. I'd like to preface this discussion with my discontent with my experience to try and talk to someone on the phone but arrived at a bot repeating the same thing over and over...
  10. Microsoft Account IP information

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account IP information: I was wondering if there was a way to access the IP information for my child account. My son’s activity shows up on my weekly email I get, but I would also like to know from which IP he is logging...