: XBOX X network connection issue, can't play online

Discus and support : XBOX X network connection issue, can't play online in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : XBOX X network connection issue, can't play online Hello there @PhilipScholten, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PhilipScholten, Dec 25, 2020.

1. : XBOX X network connection issue, can't play online

Hello there @PhilipScholten, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the connection, situation, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh.
    I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Code:
    Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
    :)

PhilipScholten, Dec 25, 2020
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @PhilipScholten, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the connection, situation, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh.
    I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  3. Diabolus Magnus Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

Same here, was happily playing, my game froze, rebooted system and can't get back online, ran the network test & everything was fine except the connection to x box live.

Have reset my Router & still nothing.
  4. jessebenson Win User

Xbox series X/S DRM

This has nothing to do with sharing. If you buy a series X and buy a disk with no connection to the network you can't play. Period.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox refuses to let me add a knew account

Did you run a network test in the console setting menu to see if your console is connected? You might try resetting the MAC address too on the console. If you can't connect to the internet with the console, it can't dowload your profile, or add a new one.
    Linked below is some troubleshooting steps that might help you get the console back online.

Xbox Support Networking Issues

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Minecraft pe glitch

Thema:

1. : XBOX X network connection issue, can't play online - Similar Threads - network connection issue

2. Series X Network connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Network connection issues: Today my Xbox series x started having wired ethernet connection issues. It will not recognize the Ethernet cable. The wireless works fine. I always used it with wired connection until it quit...
  3. Xbox Network Connection Issue Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Network Connection Issue Help: So I recently ran into a problem where I couldn’t get connected to my WiFi. I have unplugged/plugged back in the wires, and waited 30 seconds and waited etc like the Xbox has told me to do. I...
  4. Xbox Series S Network Connectivity Issues - Wireless Access Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Network Connectivity Issues - Wireless Access Points: Hello! I own a Series S that runs a wireless connection within a house that has a network system (modem and router) with access points placed all around, one being right above the room where the...
  5. Xbox network connection issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox network connection issues.: Hey everybody, I am in need of some assistance with a peculiar problem. Long story short is that my Xbox Series X is having an issue where it will randomly disconnect from the Xbox network for...
  6. Xbox one network connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one network connectivity issues.: So, i'm using an original Xbox one. I have a wired internet connection. I have multiple devices using the same internet connection, some through Wifi and some direct through cable, all with no...
  7. Connect to Xbox Network issues .

in XboX Insiders
    Connect to Xbox Network issues .: Hello so i am getting this error code 0x80190193 i was talking to xbox gamer support but i was told they couldn't help me because i am an Xbox Insider submitted by /u/XsternYT [link] [comments]
  8. Series X network connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X network connection issues: A few days ago, my Series X started having some network issues. When I went to turn on my console, it said connect to Xbox Live, which I did. I ran all the tests, NAT, network, and multiplayer,...
  9. Series X connection/network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X connection/network issues: Hi all, So I have a Series X, had since release. Like some others on other threads, I get random disconnects from game/network. At the moment I only have destiny 2 installed with regards to...
  10. Network Connectivity Issues With Ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    Network Connectivity Issues With Ethernet: Is anyone else having any problems having the Xbox Series X connected to Ethernet? I plugged my ethernet cable that I usually have in my PC into the Xbox, while I downloaded game updates etc, then...