Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

Discus and support Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fkncheenlol, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power supply with an inline voltage regulator so I know it's not my power. I've never had an issue with this before. It's not turning off my AVR, Cable box, or TV either. It just goes from on to off.

submitted by /u/fkncheenlol
    [link] [comments]

/u/fkncheenlol, Sep 17, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  3. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  4. MerSauta Win User

My xbox one x is turning off it is 11 months old well vented not using surge protector .

It's a known issue that joining other people games on Borderlands 3, along with other problems as well that will cause the Xbox X to shut off. It's a problem within the game coding and not the xbox, the dev team for Borderlands are working on a fix to
    sort out that issue.
  5. RMatsu Win User

Xbox one X overheating issue

Yes, this overheating problem is caused by PUBG. It started around update 15 or 16 I think. My fans also go wild once it displays your character and the dynamic background. I've never had it shut down there, but it will randomly shut down while playing
    the game. I often point a fan at the Xbox which seems to stop it. Super annoying.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox One X shuts down randomly

Unexpected shutdowns usually point to either of the two things: overheating, or a power supply issue. More details are found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-turns-off-unexpectedly

Worst case scenario, the console will need to be repaired or replaced. If it gets to that point, the first thing to try is see if you can get it exchanged with the retailer you bought it from. Otherwise, you can start setting up a repair with Microsoft here:
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
Thema:

Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

1. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3 - Similar Threads - randomly shuts down

2. random shut down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    random shut down?: Xbox one was working fine for 3 plus years then a random shut off started with no set intervals any ideas? Thanks in advance, Mr Bill 271866db-6e46-43a5-83b9-e2f630ed5ba0
  3. My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly: my xbox one keeps randomly shutting down while im in the middle of playing games. IT IS NOT OVERHEATING! Ive already checked that. DON’T TELL ME TO POWER CYCLE THE CONSOLE!!!!! i power cycle...
  4. Power brick shuts down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shuts down randomly: I have been having issues lately regarding my power brick for my Xbox One. It will shut down at random while i am playing a game and around a minute of two, it will turn back on (I always unplug...
  5. Xbox One S shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S shutting down randomly: My Xbox One S recently went for a Microsoft service due to a video issue. Since it has returned the video issue is resolved but the console is randomly shutting down. When I first turn the...
  6. Xbox one x scorpio edition keeps randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x scorpio edition keeps randomly shutting down: Started when I was playing State of decay 2 and now it happens randomly with any game I'll just be playing and the system turns off, I can't even turn in back on with the controller I have to...
  7. Xbox one x - random shut down and loud fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x - random shut down and loud fan: good morning, I got a new Xbox one x in February. At first it was great. Went from Xbox 360 to it. Nice upgrade. However about 3-4 weeks after owning it starts sounding like a server with the...
  8. Xbox One X shuts down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shuts down randomly: Strange thing happens to my Xbox One X. Sometimes I can play couple of hours with no problem, sometimes after a while (couple of minutes) I get my console shutting down and powering up again just...
  9. Xbox One S Randomly Shuts Down During Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Randomly Shuts Down During Gameplay: So, my Xbox One S decides to shut down during random moments of gameplay. The games that are affected by this is WW2 and Destiny 2. For Destiny 2, I can't get passed the cutscene where the Ghost...
  10. Xbox One S random shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S random shut down: Hello there, My Xbox One S that I purchased a little over a month ago has started to randomly shut off. I. Randomly turning off with no consistent timing. a. Turning off after 5 minutes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. borderlands 3 shuts off my xbox

2. borderlands 3 turns off xbox

3. borderlands 3 xbox powering off

4. borderlands 3 xbox one x keeps shutting.off,
  5. borderlands 3 shutting off xbox,
  6. xbox one x shutting off playing borderlands 3,
  7. borderlands 3 keeps shutting down xbox,
  8. borderlands 3 xbox shutting down xbox forums,
  9. borderands 3 xbox shutting doen,
  10. xbox one x keeps turning off while playing border;ands 3,
  11. xbox one x shutting off borderlands 3,