Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

Discus and support Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fkncheenlol, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power supply with an inline voltage regulator so I know it's not my power. I've never had an issue with this before. It's not turning off my AVR, Cable box, or TV either. It just goes from on to off.

submitted by /u/fkncheenlol
    [link] [comments]

/u/fkncheenlol, Sep 17, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  3. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

I'm not sure about Borderlands 3, but the developer for Modern Warfare has already confirmed the issue with Xbox One X and the console randomly shutting off when playing that game and are reportedly working on a fix.
  4. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  5. wcsiskid Win User

Xbox Turning itself off

I am having this same issue with the Xbox 1 X. Having the issue with the same game tonight but it has also been an issue while playing Borderlands 3. Also no error codes before or after the shut off. Game just freezes for about 10 seconds, party chat can
    still be heard and then shut off.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Borderlands 3 game disappeared

Are you playing on X? If that so. MW has an issue with X. On the developer's side. They are working on a fix. The same thing is with Borderlands. Both of these games cause X to shut down. Information about COD: Link
    Same as you, I am concerned about both games. No other games have done that since.
Thema:

Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

1. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3 - Similar Threads - randomly shuts down

2. Xbox Randomly Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Randomly Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft: It has been happening for months. It was really bad at the begging - like 3+ times every hour I’d try to play. Then it got better but still happened every so often. Now tonight my Xbox has...
  3. My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program: Hi guys, sorry If I am break any rule, I'm not always sure what I can't post. Tiday I enrolled to the Xbox Insider Program, installed the updates, and after a while, the console just started to...
  4. Xbox One S Digital Randomly Shutting Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Digital Randomly Shutting Down: Hello, so recently the past week my Xbox has shut down unexpectedly twice, while I was playing Fallout 76 (both times when fast traveling) the console is well ventilated and wasn't even that warm...
  5. random shut down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    random shut down?: Xbox one was working fine for 3 plus years then a random shut off started with no set intervals any ideas? Thanks in advance, Mr Bill 271866db-6e46-43a5-83b9-e2f630ed5ba0
  6. My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly: my xbox one keeps randomly shutting down while im in the middle of playing games. IT IS NOT OVERHEATING! Ive already checked that. DON’T TELL ME TO POWER CYCLE THE CONSOLE!!!!! i power cycle...
  7. Power brick shuts down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shuts down randomly: I have been having issues lately regarding my power brick for my Xbox One. It will shut down at random while i am playing a game and around a minute of two, it will turn back on (I always unplug...
  8. Xbox One S shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S shutting down randomly: My Xbox One S recently went for a Microsoft service due to a video issue. Since it has returned the video issue is resolved but the console is randomly shutting down. When I first turn the...
  9. Xbox one x scorpio edition keeps randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x scorpio edition keeps randomly shutting down: Started when I was playing State of decay 2 and now it happens randomly with any game I'll just be playing and the system turns off, I can't even turn in back on with the controller I have to...
  10. Xbox one x - random shut down and loud fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x - random shut down and loud fan: good morning, I got a new Xbox one x in February. At first it was great. Went from Xbox 360 to it. Nice upgrade. However about 3-4 weeks after owning it starts sounding like a server with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. borderlands 3 shuts off my xbox

2. xbox one x overheats borderlands

3. borderlands 3 shutting down xbox one x

4. borderlands 3 shutting down xbox,
  5. borderlands 3 turns off xbox,
  6. borderlands 3 shuts my xbox off,
  7. borderlands 3 xbox turns off,
  8. xbox one x shutting down playing borderlands 3,
  9. borderlands 3 random shutdown,
  10. xbox shutting down playing borderlands,
  11. borderlands 3 xbox powering off,