Xbox X Series purchasing issues.

Discus and support Xbox X Series purchasing issues. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is first time I haven't been able to purchase the new XBox Series for some reason Microsoft has come up with this limited release for the new Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Easy-Hospital5881, May 5, 2021.

1. Xbox X Series purchasing issues.

This is first time I haven't been able to purchase the new XBox Series for some reason Microsoft has come up with this limited release for the new Xbox Series X why would you change the process from the past years at this point I Will not buy the new Xbox X Series and check this out I have the money to pay for it in full I don't need to pay a monthly to pay for it this has been the biggest disappointment so far and I have been one of your faithful customers I don't have time to wait for them to post on a vendor site just to have some bot program to buy them all anyways and it appears that this process seems to be ok with Microsoft why not give the option to purchase on the Microsoft website without going to a third party vendor.

submitted by /u/Easy-Hospital5881
    [link] [comments]

/u/Easy-Hospital5881, May 5, 2021
  2. JS92 Win User

Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?

The Xbox Series X will do 120Hz but no more, regardless of resolution or monitor.

I would check to see if other Xbox Series X owners have confirmed to achieve 1440p120Hz on those monitors before purchasing.

Maybe a google of "xbox series x 1440p 120hz ___________ " and insert the monitor model to see if people have posted about their monitor and Series X working.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft all access upgrade questions

The All Access is so you can get an Xbox One now and then upgrade to a Series X when it's released basically. So you wouldn't get the option to purchase the Series X yet.
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

I don't think it'll be that big on an issue since it's not Xbox One Series X just Xbox Series X. I did wish it was called Xbox Infinite though.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox series X

Hi Bockoff,

All digital games purchased via the MS/Xbox store are linked to your account and once you buy the Series X you will be able to download without purchasing again. The Series X will be compatible with all Xbox One games as well as the current backwards compatible
    list.
  6. Doosh Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing the problem? - Part 2

Here we go, Microsoft has announced the new X Box Series X controller accessories, although they are cheep, be interested to know if they too will be experiencing issues soon after purchase.
Thema:

Xbox X Series purchasing issues.

1. Xbox X Series purchasing issues. - Similar Threads - Series purchasing issues

2. Just purchased an Xbox series S and Game Pass Ultimate, how do I set it up so I don't need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just purchased an Xbox series S and Game Pass Ultimate, how do I set it up so I don't need...: Just purchased an Xbox series S and Game Pass Ultimate, how do I set it up so I don't need to be signed in every time my kids want to play games using their own profiles? I thought they should be...
  3. Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register: Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Xbox series X...
  4. Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete): Hallo, I just bought a Series S today and purchased two game from the store: Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2 to play it. The initial problem was with the Red Dead Redemption and...
  5. Recently purchased Original XBOX and Xbox 360 games not appearing in Series S Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently purchased Original XBOX and Xbox 360 games not appearing in Series S Library: Hi all, i recently purchased two games from the Microsoft Store on my new Series S. One was an Original XBOX game and the other was an Xbox 360 game. Upon purchase, these games downloaded. When I...
  6. Purchased DLC on Xbox Series via the 360 Marketplace. Did not add the DLC to my account but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC on Xbox Series via the 360 Marketplace. Did not add the DLC to my account but...: Hi, I was buying a costume pack for Ninja Gaiden II through the 360 Marketplace instead of the Microsoft Store on Xbox Series. I was still billed without given my DLC code. I had to buy it again...
  7. xbox series x purchase with klarna and gamepass but already have ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox series x purchase with klarna and gamepass but already have ultimate gamepass: Hi, What happens if you already have a gamepass ultimate sub and you purchase an xbox series x via klarna with the gamepass sub included? Do you just register it and it cancels your existing...
  8. Xbox Series X - Achievement and 3rd Party Purchase Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Achievement and 3rd Party Purchase Issues: Hello community! While I have been blown away by my Xbox Series X there are some issues that I am seeing: Assassins Creed Valhalla: Achievements are not unlocking correctly? Some individual ones...
  9. Xbox series x purchase issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x purchase issues: Hey i had a problem early this morning trying to buy a x series console when i tried doing the payment option it was stating that i need to trade in my old all access pass console for the new one...
  10. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...