xbox x t-mobile wifi

Discus and support xbox x t-mobile wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox x (something went wrong with your party Ox89231041 ) t-mobile wifi when we connect to TMobile wifi everything except the party connection works...... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by infectafibian, Jan 12, 2021.

1. xbox x t-mobile wifi

xbox x (something went wrong with your party Ox89231041 ) t-mobile wifi
    when we connect to TMobile wifi everything except the party connection works... Nat open... even connect to lan line and still get this code Ox89231041 and says "something went wrong with your party.. try again later"....

any help out there??

:)

infectafibian, Jan 12, 2021
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Question!! - Can someone clarify with me

[quote user="Templar648"]Is mobile broadband referring to Cell Phone networking as like 3G, Verizon, T-mobile and other cellphone companies?[/quote]Essentially. Assuming your phone can act as a hot spot, or you have a hotspot (like a Verizon Jetpack), then
    you can connect over that. WiFi to the phone or hotspot, then phone or hotspot to the cellular data network.

A 360 S or an original 360 with WiFi can do the same thing today.
  3. xFurryWolf4321x Win User

Error Status Report W:0000-0021, X:0000-F001, Y:20A8-48E0, Z:0000-0000, ID: FFFF-FFFF

My Xbox is showing

W: 0000-0021

X : 0000-F001

Y : 20A8-48E0

Z : 0000-0000

L : 0015-10F0

Q: 8007-0435

T: Wireless

A: ip Address

N; Kyocera Mobile hotspot

S; Security

C; 6

Nat type Open from a mobile hotspot
  4. Gary C 86 Win User

Enter Code from the console update screen

Is your phone connected to the wifi or mobile data?

I belive you have to be connected to the same WiFi as the xbox do the first connect.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

What’s with my account?!?!?!?!?!?

Are you playing with mobile connection or with wifi connection?

Mobile connection is not strong enough to keep your account connected to the server. Best is to connect with wifi connection.
  6. BoH Odiemonster Win User

Enter Code from the console update screen

Is your phone connected to the wifi or mobile data?

I belive you have to be connected to the same WiFi as the xbox do the first connect.
    Phone is connected to Wifi.
Thema:

xbox x t-mobile wifi

1. xbox x t-mobile wifi - Similar Threads - mobile wifi

2. Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?: I'm having an issue with the Game Pass mobile app where it crashes when I select a game and it goes into its details page. Otherwise it works flawlessly. I can play games using the "Jump Back In"...
  3. Xbox Mobile app won't turn on My xbox Series X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile app won't turn on My xbox Series X: [img] I go in every Morning hit green startup My console button and the above comes up every time Why ? My setup Xbox series X and Kindle Fire 8 HD running Latest version of the Xbox app that I...
  4. XCloud works with mobile data but not WiFi

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud works with mobile data but not WiFi: Hi all, I hope someone can help. XCloud works great for me on my Android phone via mobile data connection. But when i try to connect with my WiFi, after 60 second the screen completely freezes....
  5. : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device: : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device Hey guys, Bit of a strange one. I'm having problems with my Huawei mobile wifi device. When I use the Sim Card in my phone it connects to xbox...
  6. No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....: my parents lost my disks and they took the wifi andi really want to play just cause 3 so can i get via mobile if i already have it installed. 627f4f0f-4926-4d8b-88eb-071add3ad58d
  7. Mobile wifi for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mobile wifi for xbox: To be able to use mobile wifi to run xbox live. Like for 20 extra dollars a month unlimited xbox data. To just purchase a isp for a hour or a month. bd349301-afc4-4451-b9df-1a52c253304d
  8. Mobile Wifi & Xbox Live connectivity - 4G, dongle, sim card, Vodafone, huawei r216

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile Wifi & Xbox Live connectivity - 4G, dongle, sim card, Vodafone, huawei r216: Hi all, Just wanted to give a heads up with anyone wanting to use Mobile Wifi along with Xbox Live, and if anyone has any recommendations on how to improve this etc. Main reason: I moved out of...
  9. Can the Straight Talk Mobile Wifi work with Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the Straight Talk Mobile Wifi work with Xbox 360 S: Recently, we got a new mobile wifi to repace our verizon one that broke. Tried to connect it last night but when I tested the connection, it dosen't work,even with 3 to 4 bars appearing. I have...
  10. New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ...: I have gone through all the checks and suggestions and am now at a loss on how to use Xbox Live.... Any suggestions? I have only just created this Xbox account as this is my first time on an...