xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.]

Discus and support xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 这 的话就没法 载存档了 [Translation - That way, you won't be able to load the archive.] [img] 1c793bb8-fa61-4ba7-bcd7-97dee74af309 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 晨希李, Feb 12, 2019.

1. 晨希李
    晨希李 Guest

这 的话就没法 载存档了

[Translation - That way, you won't be able to load the archive.]

xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.] [​IMG]

:)

晨希李, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.] - Similar Threads - xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 sign game

2. xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later": When I try to make my xbox a home xbox for an account, a message pops up saying "unable to save your changes, try a bit later". i have 3 of 5 times left and i know it cant be an issue, i did all...
  3. Need help with 4k on Xbox one S !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with 4k on Xbox one S !: I could do with some advice on setting up my TV/Xbox for 4k. The picture when in menus on 4k games is perfect, clearly alot better than when i had the OG xbox...but when i play any 4k game there...
  4. Xbox one controllers are junk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are junk: They are the most poorly made items on this earth! The original xbox controllers were the best of the best you could run em over with a truck and they'd still work. But my god the thumb stick...
  5. Xbox Live Gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not working: When I try playing an online mode in any game I've tried my Xbox gives me a popup saying I need Xbox Live Gold to play online. I have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold and so there...
  6. I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.: Split from this thread. Hello, I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working. Please replace my code [Mod removed image- personal information]...
  7. Fortnite XBOX Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite XBOX Skin: Hello. I got my son an xbox 1 s with the fortnite skin code, for his 12th birthday. When we put in the code, it says its already used. He loves fortnite and he has always wanted this xbox skin....
  8. Wizard 101 on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wizard 101 on Xbox: All im asking is that the community come together to get Kingsilse’s Wizard 101 in the Xbox Store. It would be a great collaboration between the two and everyone would love it. Please share and...
  9. Xbox one will not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one will not turn on: my Xbox one that is out of warranty will not turn on. I tried: Using another power brick light is orange Putting file on properly formattec flash drive and plugging it into USB on front left of...
  10. If I delete a message on Xbox does it go away for the other person?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete a message on Xbox does it go away for the other person?: If i delete a message on xbox messages, does it delete for the other person? a401fd4e-e670-4c54-91bc-5b662e655476