xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.]

Discus and support xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 这 的话就没法 载存档了 [Translation - That way, you won't be able to load the archive.] [img] 1c793bb8-fa61-4ba7-bcd7-97dee74af309 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 晨希李, Feb 12, 2019.

1. 晨希李
    晨希李 Guest

这 的话就没法 载存档了

[Translation - That way, you won't be able to load the archive.]

xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.] [​IMG]

:)

晨希李, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.] - Similar Threads - xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 sign game

2. Xbox Requests: Week of August 23rd, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of August 23rd, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?: submitted by /u/reditboi07 [link] [comments]
  4. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  5. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  6. Xbox One Elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite: Just started having issues with my dashboard. Load screen looks fine. I have tried to hard reset and everything. Any ideas? [img] [img] fe0df8c6-99a9-40c6-ad47-554e8e8954ed
  7. Xbox One X HDMI connective issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI connective issue: My xbox one x will work fine on my monitor but when I try to connect it to my other TV the HDMI input says that there is no signal. The TV is a TCL and I have tried multiple cords....
  8. Xbox will not let me sign in or add my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not let me sign in or add my account: This problem occurred yesterday morning and has persisted. I try to sign into my account but then get an error message (0x87DD000F) which should only occur if the services are down which none of...
  9. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  10. Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360: Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360 1e15b398-9e91-4e4a-bb14-f5eca98f5b70