xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.]

Discus and support xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 这 的话就没法 载存档了 [Translation - That way, you won't be able to load the archive.] [img] 1c793bb8-fa61-4ba7-bcd7-97dee74af309 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 晨希李, Feb 12, 2019 at 3:33 PM.

1. 晨希李
    晨希李 Guest

这 的话就没法 载存档了

[Translation - That way, you won't be able to load the archive.]

xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.] [​IMG]

:)

Thema:

1. xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.] - Similar Threads - xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 sign game

2. PROBLEM INSTALLING APPS IN XBOX ONE S!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM INSTALLING APPS IN XBOX ONE S!: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox one that can't install applications that I want to download from the microsoft store. I already restored my xbox to the factory settings but I still have the...
  3. Xbox support is (Mod Removed-Profanity) useless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox support is (Mod Removed-Profanity) useless: *Get some popcorn because this might be long* So back in 2015 i bought the "goat simulator mmore goatz edition" which as the name implies gives you the base game (goat simulator) and the 2 dlc's...
  4. How to block messages. Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block messages. Xbox one.: Hi i have an alcoholic frend who constantly texts me [MOD REMOVED PROFANITY] . On Xbox support a website says by blocking his profile it will block texts, 100% untrue. 3 in 20 minutes on how we...
  5. My Xbox one controller has gone hay wire. (Mod Removed-Profanity)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller has gone hay wire. (Mod Removed-Profanity): My contoller simply doesnt control. Its acting all by itself. Is there a reset of some kind. I only have one controller at the moment so i cant reset settings. Is this common ?...
  6. Xbox one x won't display on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x won't display on tv: Was using Xbox one x console last night and it all of sudden would no longer display on our tv. TV indicates no signal. 24 hours later the problem still exists. HDMI cable is seated properly....
  7. i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360: i lost content from mcla 3 dub addition on xbox 360 i loaded from disc now i dont have disc or game 38fa6490-c1ee-40e7-9fbf-531c64261865
  8. Xbox Game Pass collection is getting bigger and better

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass collection is getting bigger and better: Have you played the shadow of the tomb raider if not then play it with the game pass do you like new adventure of lara e4294586-3888-45bf-adfa-fc93d6338ef7
  9. Xbox one s power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s power cable: Hi, I've just opened the box for my new xbox one s, it contains an unbranded standard power cable ie no large box containing cooling fans like my original Xbox one. Is this correct or has it been...
  10. Xbox gold 12 months not activated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold 12 months not activated: Alright, so I paid for the 12 months that was 30% off or whatever it was yesterday, (this was through card on console) and it didnt activate. Okay, so I wait a day assuming the transaction is...