Xbox无法显示好友[Xbox can't show friends]

Discus and support Xbox无法显示好友[Xbox can't show friends] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 其他功能都是正常可用的,唯独好友和俱乐部页面是 法显示的。 显示的内容: 目前 法显示您的好友。请刷新应用。 出错了。 系统:Windows 家庭版 64位,版本号:1903,操作系统版本:18362.356。 [Translation - Other features are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dea112, Oct 22, 2019.

1. dea112
    dea112 Guest

其他功能都是正常可用的,唯独好友和俱乐部页面是 法显示的。

显示的内容:

目前 法显示您的好友。请刷新应用。

出错了。

系统:Windows 家庭版 64位,版本号:1903,操作系统版本:18362.356。

[Translation - Other features are normally available, but friends and club pages cannot be displayed. Displayed content: Your friend can't be shown right now. Please refresh the app.error.System: Windows Home Edition 64-bit, version number: 1903,
    operating system version: 18362.356.]

:)

dea112, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox无法显示好友[Xbox can't show friends] - Similar Threads - Xbox无法显示好友 can't show

2. I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

in XboX Insiders
    I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...: submitted by /u/Troyvine [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191205-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191205-1530): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox won’t let me connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t let me connect to the wifi: My xbox wont let me connect to the wifi so i reset the consle and like its still the same and i dont know what to do. a3331dd9-6523-4e05-8c50-61641355ef4a
  5. Profile can't play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile can't play on xbox live: I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated my account info. What is going on here?...
  6. Xbox reset get games back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reset get games back: My son reset my xbox 1 i had online games on their but now can’t re-install even if log on account email. is their another way. All the advise people say its easy log on you account and they...
  7. Wired controllers on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controllers on Xbox one: Hi. Our Xbox One has had repeated issues with the WiFi receiver not recognising the controllers, after a period of time. The controllers are both new and not new. They’re on new batteries or fully...
  8. Xbox One S: Error Code E102 10030C02 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S: Error Code E102 10030C02 8007045D: Hello, whenever i attempt to start up my Xbox, for about 30 minutes i hear crackling and beeping noises from inside the console. After about 30 minutes have passed, i am redirected to an error...
  9. xbox one Nat Type unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one Nat Type unavailable: Can't fix the NAT unavailable. Have reset the xbox and router. Opened IPv6 and all ports. Tried alternate port selections. Xbox support has just said "oops, try reporting it through the app"....
  10. Xbox无法显示好友 [Xbox can't show friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法显示好友 [Xbox can't show friends]: 我的Xbox 法显示我的好友,一直显示: 目前 法显示您的好友。请刷新重试 出错了。 该怎么解决? [Translation-My Xbox doesn't show my friends, it always shows: Your friends can't be displayed right now. Please refresh again Something...