Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue

Discus and support Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, when using either of the Xbox apps on android to either remote play or xcloud stream on my phone and using either Bluetooth or wired... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IanWalker9, Jan 14, 2021.

1. IanWalker9
    IanWalker9 Guest

Hi, when using either of the Xbox apps on android to either remote play or xcloud stream on my phone and using either Bluetooth or wired headset/headphones, I have notice that when you create or join a party chat and select 'Unmute' in the top left on screen
    menu button that both apps use the phone microphone and not the headset/headphones microphone even though the game and chat audio is coming out of the headset. This can be especially annoying for the other people in the party as all they can head is clicking
    of buttons or the moving of the analogue sticks.

I have tried this with 2 Samsung phones and a oneplus phone. Tried Bluetooth with Samsung galaxy buds plus and SteelSeries arctis 9x, wireless with SteelSeries arctis 3 and Samsung wired headphones. And tried with the Xbox series x controller, razer kishi
    and 8bitdo sn30 pro xbox edition, all with the same results.

Anyone have any idea if there is a way to get the apps to switch microphones?

Many thanks!

:)

IanWalker9, Jan 14, 2021
  2. AumanshKaushal Win User

Cant Redeem Perks | XBOX Gamepass

I installed XBOX, XBOX Game Pass, XBOX Game Pass Beta app but i cant find the perks tab. (Android)
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  4. Lost HaVoK Win User

I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

I have it running with Android 6, Marshmellow. I tried the xbox app I dont have game pass.
  5. nickb2001 Win User

Cant access Cloud Gaming via Chrome on Macbook Air M1

I'm having the same issue on chrome on android and chrome on windows 10, from different network connections.

I'm based in Finalnd.

The game pass app on android is still working.
  6. GordonHerriott Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
    It is an app error. Microsoft msge says to try again. Device is Nokia 7. Has been fine til recently. App usually logs in automaticallt when opened but now this error appears
Thema:

1. Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue - Similar Threads - games pass android

2. Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.: So I am having issues with streaming game pass via the official app on my android tablet at home. I never have the option for cloud play, only for installing the game on my Series X. If I use the...
  3. Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.: In the Game Pass android app, cloud games are listed as "install to" with no option to play. This all started on my new phone. I've tried all of the following in order: Uninstalled ad blockers,...
  4. Game pass streaming Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass streaming Android: My cloud gaming said it was not syncing with Halo Infinite on Android mobile. Now it says it is open in two areas. The Xbox is off. db360eb7-04a9-4f02-8211-4b46019ec1b7
  5. Remote install by Game Pass Android App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote install by Game Pass Android App: Hi, I'm trying to download a game from the Xbox Game Pass app to my Series X, but whenever I try to it the download stuck with "waiting for console" message. I checked my console and all function...
  6. Game pass cloud gaming on Android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass cloud gaming on Android: I keep having this issue and can't find help any where for it. My mic in my game pass app won't work. My phone mic won't work, my external mics won't work. It doesn't matter whether I'm in a party...
  7. Moga xp5-x plus problem with game pass on android

in XBoX on Windows
    Moga xp5-x plus problem with game pass on android: Hi, I've Got an issue with Moga XP5-X plus on my galaxy nowe 20 ultra. Few days ago I could play via bluetooth. Now driection stick works on android but the direction stick and some buttons...
  8. Game Pass and Game Pass Android app says Account Suspended

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass and Game Pass Android app says Account Suspended: https://i.imgur.com/qbfQYy8.jpg I can assure you it's not and is most likely an issue. Reported in app, just posting so others don't have a heart attack like I did when it opened the apps today....
  9. Game pass on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game pass on Android: Hi, I've been using game pass on my android devices since its launch and loving it using a razor kishi on my phone and a moga controller on my tablet . Obviously I have the ultimate subscription...
  10. Game Pass App on Android Notification problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App on Android Notification problem: Everytime I opena nd close my Game pass app on my phone (Samsung S20) I get the notifiction "Your childs account has been suspended. Click here to find out how this affects them". This has been...