Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue

Discus and support Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, when using either of the Xbox apps on android to either remote play or xcloud stream on my phone and using either Bluetooth or wired... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IanWalker9, Jan 14, 2021.

1. IanWalker9
    IanWalker9 Guest

Hi, when using either of the Xbox apps on android to either remote play or xcloud stream on my phone and using either Bluetooth or wired headset/headphones, I have notice that when you create or join a party chat and select 'Unmute' in the top left on screen
    menu button that both apps use the phone microphone and not the headset/headphones microphone even though the game and chat audio is coming out of the headset. This can be especially annoying for the other people in the party as all they can head is clicking
    of buttons or the moving of the analogue sticks.

I have tried this with 2 Samsung phones and a oneplus phone. Tried Bluetooth with Samsung galaxy buds plus and SteelSeries arctis 9x, wireless with SteelSeries arctis 3 and Samsung wired headphones. And tried with the Xbox series x controller, razer kishi
    and 8bitdo sn30 pro xbox edition, all with the same results.

Anyone have any idea if there is a way to get the apps to switch microphones?

Many thanks!

:)

IanWalker9, Jan 14, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  3. Lost HaVoK Win User

I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

I have it running with Android 6, Marshmellow. I tried the xbox app I dont have game pass.
  4. GordonHerriott Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
    It is an app error. Microsoft msge says to try again. Device is Nokia 7. Has been fine til recently. App usually logs in automaticallt when opened but now this error appears
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
  6. -{starrie-skyez}- Win User

Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

did u ever figure out how to fix this, or did anyone? I have the same issue with the Game Pass app on Android, it can't detect my Xbox One that's on the same network, I can't do any remote installations & therefore can't complete the Xbox Pass quest for
    doing a mobile installation...
Thema:

1. Xbox / xbox games pass android apps microphone issue - Similar Threads - games pass android

2. Regarding the Xbox Game Pass app for Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Regarding the Xbox Game Pass app for Android: Why am I not seeing the games in the app? Would it have to do with NAT? cc03f93a-a0a2-4d5f-a1b6-7883350df34d
  3. App Game Pass resolution too big after upgrade to Android 11

in XboX Insiders
    App Game Pass resolution too big after upgrade to Android 11: Hi! After updating my Samsung phone to Android 11 the resolution of the Xbox Game Pass app has become too much big and it's no longer possible to play normally. submitted by /u/weyu4165 [link]...
  4. Android Game pass app.i can't install games on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android Game pass app.i can't install games on my Xbox series x: Every time I try to install a game on my Xbox series x give me a black screen with a sad face emoji. I configured my Xbox how described in the app instructions. Somebody now how fix it?...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account: I recently purchased the ultimate xbox game pass subscription in order to have acces to the cloud streaming option using the android app. But when I try logging in with my account, the cloud...
  6. Game pass issue Android 11 visual issue with update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issue Android 11 visual issue with update: Platform : Android 11 Issue: visual resolution Cause WQHD+ Discription: Game pass is zoomed in when playing on the highest visual settings & no longer works on Android 11. Needs a fix asap......
  7. Game Pass Android - White Logo Wont Disappear @ Top of Screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Android - White Logo Wont Disappear @ Top of Screen: When I play Game Pass on my Android Note 10, three white ellipses dots and the xbox logo appears at the top leftcorner of my screen. I think its supposed to show up when you touch the screen to...
  8. Xbox Game Pass App (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android): I can't seem to install games from the game pass app for android. I've tried using the Game Pass app on android and the Game Pass beta app for android with no luck, and have tried on both my...
  9. Xbox game pass app on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass app on android: Ok has anyone had an issue logging into game pass app on android....Ive tried all the methods on the customer support site none of them worked. As soon as I put in my log in information the app...
  10. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller on Game Pass Ultimate for Android - LB, RB, & B will kick me...

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller on Game Pass Ultimate for Android - LB, RB, & B will kick me...: I did ask an XBox Expert about this and they said there was nothing to do, but that can't be right, it's making games unplayable. Other's use XBox Controllers so there must be something to do. I'm...