XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

Discus and support XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] 官方给的办法错误截图 [Translation-Officially gave a screenshot of the wrong approach] 8a11a7b3-4416-4857-a3a5-76c90ae60778 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RetroPaprika90, Jun 20, 2019.

1. XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED] [​IMG]

官方给的办法错误截图

[Translation-Officially gave a screenshot of the wrong approach]

:)

RetroPaprika90, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

1. XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED] - Similar Threads - XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 MISTAKENLY DELETES

2. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  3. call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...: so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my account. 8d3be611-4257-45d7-8010-4b4bdd80dbd8
  4. Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?: Good Evening All. My son has minecraft on a disc & has been playing on it without any issue. However, as he tried to play this evening, it is asking him to subscribe to Xbox live to continue...
  5. Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10: I own minecraft on my xbox one and was wondering if I had to pay again to get it on my windows 10 laptop dddd57ea-fcdd-44d9-ba72-8617190f3340
  6. Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X: I have an xbox one x, and I know that it comes with a hdmi 2.0, and I recently got a monitor that supports up to 165hz. It also supports this over Display Port and also HDMI but for some reason...
  7. Xbox live disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live disconnecting: Hi everyone, my sons xbox is continually throwing him off live, saying no internet connection, every day, all the time, our internet is fine, eveeything else is working fine, if anyone has any...
  8. Son's Xbox lost in fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son's Xbox lost in fire: Hello Community, Recently our family experienced a tragic house fire, completely taking everythig we had. My sons xbox one included. I did not have insurance. Im reachin out to see if there might...
  9. Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller: The default controller that came with my Xbox One S is able to have a headset plugged in and I can have all sounds play through it (chat and game sounds). I have a second controller, the Sport...
  10. Xbox does not allow me to change resolution from 640x480 to anything higher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox does not allow me to change resolution from 640x480 to anything higher: Can someone please help me, i havent been able to get out of low resolution mode on my xbox one s, i have tried everything, whenever i change my overrides to hdmi and then change the res the...