XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

Discus and support XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] 官方给的办法错误截图 [Translation-Officially gave a screenshot of the wrong approach] 8a11a7b3-4416-4857-a3a5-76c90ae60778 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RetroPaprika90, Jun 20, 2019.

1. XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED] [​IMG]

官方给的办法错误截图

[Translation-Officially gave a screenshot of the wrong approach]

:)

RetroPaprika90, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

1. XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED] - Similar Threads - XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 MISTAKENLY DELETES

2. Xbox (Message) notifications not showing up at all.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Message) notifications not showing up at all.: I recently updated my console to the latest firmware manually (I turned off auto-updates for the Xbox cause it would turn on randomly at night) and ever since this update my main Xbox account...
  3. Xbox One X (Alpha Ring) is constantly overheating and powering off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X (Alpha Ring) is constantly overheating and powering off: I’ve been playing Borderlands 3 recently, loving it by the way, but the console is constantly shutting down? It’s well ventilated, not blocked by anything, not even hot to the touch. It has been...
  4. I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

in XboX Insiders
    I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...: submitted by /u/Troyvine [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191205-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191205-1530): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox won’t let me connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t let me connect to the wifi: My xbox wont let me connect to the wifi so i reset the consle and like its still the same and i dont know what to do. a3331dd9-6523-4e05-8c50-61641355ef4a
  7. Profile can't play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile can't play on xbox live: I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated my account info. What is going on here?...
  8. Xbox reset get games back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reset get games back: My son reset my xbox 1 i had online games on their but now can’t re-install even if log on account email. is their another way. All the advise people say its easy log on you account and they...
  9. Wired controllers on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controllers on Xbox one: Hi. Our Xbox One has had repeated issues with the WiFi receiver not recognising the controllers, after a period of time. The controllers are both new and not new. They’re on new batteries or fully...
  10. xbox one Nat Type unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one Nat Type unavailable: Can't fix the NAT unavailable. Have reset the xbox and router. Opened IPv6 and all ports. Tried alternate port selections. Xbox support has just said "oops, try reporting it through the app"....