xbox螢幕錄製的存取位置 (Xbox screen recording access location)

Discus and support xbox螢幕錄製的存取位置 (Xbox screen recording access location) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 將原本電腦的 設存取位置改到外接式硬碟,但是現在無法再改回原本 設值 仍然可以繼續錄製影片,但是影片的存取位置要慢慢找 Translation: Change the default access position of the original computer to an external... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 鐿心陳, Sep 2, 2019.

1. 鐿心陳
    鐿心陳 Guest

將原本電腦的 設存取位置改到外接式硬碟,但是現在無法再改回原本 設值

仍然可以繼續錄製影片,但是影片的存取位置要慢慢找

Translation:

Change the default access position of the original computer to an external hard drive, but it is now impossible to change back to the original preset value.

You can still continue to record the movie, but the access location of the video should be slowly found.

:)

鐿心陳, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

將原本電腦的 設存取位置改到外接式硬碟,但是現在無法再改回原本 設值

仍然可以繼續錄製影片,但是影片的存取位置要慢慢找
    Change the default access position of the original computer to an external hard drive, but it is now impossible to change back to the original preset value.

You can still continue to record the movie, but the access location of the video should be slowly found.
  3. 鐿心陳 Win User

Running the defrag may cause my data in the External Hard Drive be gone?
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

[Translated...]

Change the default access location of the original computer to an external hard drive, but can not be changed back to the original default You can still continue recording the movie, but the access location of the movie needs
    to be slowly found

[Answer]

Hi You can try run the defrag on your External Hard Drive
  5. 鐿心陳 Win User

About nine years or more long maybe
  6. Jarl Lee Win User

win10的xbox无法下载游戏

x谢谢您的图片。

据网络资源,有人的解决方法是更改应用的储存路径,从C:改为硬盘。您可以参考一下:

1. 按windows键,卸载【设置】-【系统】-【储存空间】

2. 点选【变更新内容的储存位置】

3. 选择非SSD的储存空间

您可以先试试。

来源:https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bz4...

-------------------------------------------------------

【免责声明】

这是非微软网站。该页面似乎提供了准确、安全的信息。

网站上可能会宣 经常归类为 pup (可能不需要的产品) 的产品的广告。

在您决定下载并安装之前,请彻底 究网站上广告的任何产品,并注意相关的安全风险。

-------------------------------------------------------
Thema:

1. xbox螢幕錄製的存取位置 (Xbox screen recording access location) - Similar Threads - xbox螢幕錄製的存取位置 screen recording

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  3. Xbox game bar broadcast autoclose after 30 sec.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar broadcast autoclose after 30 sec.: Hello. I have this problem: when i start a trasmission on xbox game bar on pc, it will be closed after 30 seconds. Any idea? Thanks 24d31c1b-c919-4824-acc6-49fb0798f841
  4. Xbox game pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working: Hi there I am getting frustrated with a infinite loading loop. I am trying to purchase the xbox ultimate game pass but unfortunately I am confronted with an infinite loading screen when I click...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...
  6. Xbox 1 first gen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 first gen: My Xbox will start up normal and in about 5-10 minutes it seems as if my controller loses connection either wired or wireless. I Try to reset controller but nothing works. After i shut it down...
  7. Xbox gamesharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamesharing: Whenever i try logging into my friends account it always brings me to this screen which says create new account even though i have put his email in. I have also reset my xbox and still nothing...
  8. Xbox location settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox location settings: Hi, I just bought my Xbox One S and I can not find my region/location listed in the country tab. BTW I am from Macedonia. There is not even any near country that I can log in. Any suggestions?...
  9. i don't trust the xbox apps in my computer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i don't trust the xbox apps in my computer.: I want to get xbox out of my computer. I uninstalled xbox live but it will not let me dump xbox game bar. I went to settings and the only option was to click on highlighted terminate the...
  10. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.: So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that...