xbox螢幕錄製的存取位置 (Xbox screen recording access location)

Discus and support xbox螢幕錄製的存取位置 (Xbox screen recording access location) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 將原本電腦的 設存取位置改到外接式硬碟,但是現在無法再改回原本 設值 仍然可以繼續錄製影片,但是影片的存取位置要慢慢找 Translation: Change the default access position of the original computer to an external... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 鐿心陳, Sep 2, 2019.

1. 鐿心陳
    鐿心陳 Guest

將原本電腦的 設存取位置改到外接式硬碟,但是現在無法再改回原本 設值

仍然可以繼續錄製影片,但是影片的存取位置要慢慢找

Translation:

Change the default access position of the original computer to an external hard drive, but it is now impossible to change back to the original preset value.

You can still continue to record the movie, but the access location of the video should be slowly found.

:)

鐿心陳, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

將原本電腦的 設存取位置改到外接式硬碟,但是現在無法再改回原本 設值

仍然可以繼續錄製影片,但是影片的存取位置要慢慢找
    Change the default access position of the original computer to an external hard drive, but it is now impossible to change back to the original preset value.

You can still continue to record the movie, but the access location of the video should be slowly found.
  3. 鐿心陳 Win User

Running the defrag may cause my data in the External Hard Drive be gone?
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

[Translated...]

Change the default access location of the original computer to an external hard drive, but can not be changed back to the original default You can still continue recording the movie, but the access location of the movie needs
    to be slowly found

[Answer]

Hi You can try run the defrag on your External Hard Drive
  5. 鐿心陳 Win User

About nine years or more long maybe
  6. Jarl Lee Win User

win10的xbox无法下载游戏

x谢谢您的图片。

据网络资源,有人的解决方法是更改应用的储存路径,从C:改为硬盘。您可以参考一下:

1. 按windows键,卸载【设置】-【系统】-【储存空间】

2. 点选【变更新内容的储存位置】

3. 选择非SSD的储存空间

您可以先试试。

来源:https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bz4...

-------------------------------------------------------

【免责声明】

这是非微软网站。该页面似乎提供了准确、安全的信息。

网站上可能会宣 经常归类为 pup (可能不需要的产品) 的产品的广告。

在您决定下载并安装之前,请彻底 究网站上广告的任何产品,并注意相关的安全风险。

-------------------------------------------------------
Thema:

1. xbox螢幕錄製的存取位置 (Xbox screen recording access location) - Similar Threads - xbox螢幕錄製的存取位置 screen recording

2. My xbox one does not rollback to the general build from the insider preview. Tried all...

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox one does not rollback to the general build from the insider preview. Tried all...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krazyrj12 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it: I can't load the app it keeps crashing and I can't even report problems right now I haven't been able to do any of my surveys anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel...
  4. Xbox Console Streaming why a requirement for 5mb upload.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming why a requirement for 5mb upload.: Really curious to know, why console streaming is locked behind a 5mb upload limit, as I thought this was for console streaming on the lan? If not, could this support be provided. Upload speed...
  5. Xbox one X installation won’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X installation won’t work: For a week now I’ve been trying to download apex for Xbox one x but the “installation stopped” on the file info it says “Error 8007045D” I’ve tried clearing the save data and restarted the Xbox...
  6. I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up

in XboX Insiders
    I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up: [IMG] submitted by /u/ColaGamingYT [link] [comments]
  7. Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...: submitted by /u/AnynomousMinecraft1 [link] [comments]
  8. Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass: Hello, I'm a gamer that loves the Tomb Raider franchise by Square Enix. I had just started to play the third game which is Shadow of The Tomb Raider. I enjoyed playing the game so much that I...
  9. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  10. Game deleted off of my Xbox one library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game deleted off of my Xbox one library: About a week ago I downloaded NBA2k20 to my Xbox one. I received the game for free and started to play it over the next few days. Later that week I changed my gamer-tag on Xbox and it said that it...