Xbox 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 [Translation-The Xbox handle will only blink if you press and...

Discus and support Xbox 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 [Translation-The Xbox handle will only blink if you press and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 我原本用蓝牙把我的Xbox手柄与手机连接使用steamlink,一切都正常,可是当我想把手柄连回电脑的 线适配器时,手柄却在一直请求与手机配对,当我把手机里有关手柄的蓝牙设置都 除之后,手柄就变成了只有在长按西瓜键的情况下才会闪烁,其他情况下都 法点亮手柄,电脑和手机就再也没有办法扫描出手柄的蓝牙了。... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SuperHTG, Aug 21, 2019.

1. SuperHTG
    SuperHTG Guest

Xbox 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 [Translation-The Xbox handle will only blink if you press and...

我原本用蓝牙把我的Xbox手柄与手机连接使用steamlink,一切都正常,可是当我想把手柄连回电脑的 线适配器时,手柄却在一直请求与手机配对,当我把手机里有关手柄的蓝牙设置都 除之后,手柄就变成了只有在长按西瓜键的情况下才会闪烁,其他情况下都 法点亮手柄,电脑和手机就再也没有办法扫描出手柄的蓝牙了。

[Translation-I used Bluetooth to connect my Xbox controller to my mobile phone using steamlink. Everything is fine, but when I want to connect the handle to the computer's wireless adapter, the handle is always requesting to pair with the phone.
    When I put the handle on the phone
    After the Bluetooth settings are deleted, the handle becomes flashing only when the watermelon key is pressed long. In other cases, the handle cannot be illuminated, and the computer
    and the mobile phone can no longer scan the Bluetooth of the handle.]

:)

SuperHTG, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Ling_Gao Win User

XBOX one 只有在长按西瓜键的情况下才会闪烁

您好,欢迎询问 Microsoft Community,很高兴为您提供技术支持。

关于 “Xbox one 只有在长按西瓜键的情况下才会闪烁” 的问题,

非常抱歉,Windows 板块只能处理系统在日常使用中遇到的问题,麻烦您通过下方链接前往 Microsoft Community Xbox 板块,使用英文发帖询问,以便工程师帮助您分析此问题。

Microsoft Community - Xbox:https://answers.microsoft.com/zh-hans/xbox/forum

希望此条回复可以帮助到您。
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 [Translation-The Xbox handle will only blink if you press and hold the xbox button.]

Hi SuperHTG,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I believe the issue is that the controller can only pair to one device at a time, either Bluetooth through Steam Link or wireless using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, but not both. You would need to disconnect from Bluetooth on your mobile
    device first before you try to pair it with the adapter on Windows. Anytime you want to pair the controller to the adapter you need to press and hold the Bind button on the top of the controller and the Bind button on the adapter and both LED's will
    blink. Once they pair, the LED will be solid. Anytime the LED does not blink, then the controller is not being powered with batteries. The wireless adapter would not be needed if you use a micro-USB cable to connect and power the controller.

You would need to contact Steam Support if you have any issues connecting to their Steam Link.
  4. muhaiZ Win User

windows10 PC 与 Xbox 360 手柄链接的问题

已经按照两个链接中的内容操作了一遍,更换usb插口,卸载驱动再重启,但都没有作用,手柄还是链接不上 线适配器,适配器和手柄的指示灯一直闪烁,没有连接成功
  5. Kredi_Holmes Win User

Xbox手柄无法连接到电脑

好,我的系统和手柄固件都已经更新到最新版本了,但是还是没有解决问题。我之前在网上查了一下相关的问题,发现并不是只有我有这 的问题。这是不是系统的bug呢?
  6. 甜菜汤胡萝卜 Win User

Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

问题是这手柄和适配器在我的电脑上不能进行连接,但是换一台电脑就没有问题
Thema:

1. Xbox 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 [Translation-The Xbox handle will only blink if you press and... - Similar Threads - 手柄就只有在长按xbox键的情况下才会闪烁 Translation handle

2. Compatibilità Controller xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Compatibilità Controller xbox 360: Un controller per xbox 360 (sia esso con cavo o wireless con ricevitore) è tranquillamente compatibile anche con il pc (windows 10) o serve una versione apposita?...
  3. Ayuda con el desastroso servicio técnico de Microsoft. (Mando de Xbox One nuevo no funciona...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ayuda con el desastroso servicio técnico de Microsoft. (Mando de Xbox One nuevo no funciona...: Hola, me han regalado un mando de Xbox One edición Sport Blue Edition. Mi amigo lo compró durante un viaje, el último día antes de ir al aeropuerto ( Si no ya lo habría cambiado en la propia...
  4. Network issue , Error Code 0x800704cf , Xbox One

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Network issue , Error Code 0x800704cf , Xbox One: Network issue , Error Code 0x800704cf , Xbox One If the core services are offline, then there is nothing that can be done at this moment to try and get your Xbox to connect to Xbox Live. Until the...
  5. Xbox Insider. I was moving too fast and accidentally removed my xbox in managed devices....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider. I was moving too fast and accidentally removed my xbox in managed devices....: I was changing profiles and working to level up on the insider hub so that I could stream to my tablet while others watched TV, while hurrying to get things done I didn't fully read what I was...
  6. XBOX ONE erro 0x803f8001 [Mod Translation - XBOX ONE error 0x803f8001]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE erro 0x803f8001 [Mod Translation - XBOX ONE error 0x803f8001]: eu comprei o jogo call of duty modern warfare no dia 02/12/2019. fui jogando tranquilo, quando foi na Quarta(11/02/2019) meu amigo , com quem compartilho a conta relatou que não estava conseguindo...
  7. Xbox one X won't update on first time set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X won't update on first time set up: Just got a brand new Xbox One X and it will not update. I have done a factory reset, I have tired wireless and wired connections and i still recieve an error code of 0x80072f8f 0x00000000...
  8. xbox console gold subscription not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox console gold subscription not working: I had my gold subscription renew as always, every year. This year is converted to an ultimate pass, which does not work on the xbox 360 console. So, I canceled the ultimate pass. My gold...
  9. xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one s: hello, i just bought an xbox one s for my kids. i am just setting it up and during the setup it checks for updates and then it brings up There is the problem with update. You need this update...
  10. xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.: Did not want so i canceled and now my gold is not working. I cant play on line or save to the cloud. 088e4d2d-cd1f-4c36-a0a5-f3fc6d03d66f