xbox xontroller wont work with headsets..

Discus and support xbox xontroller wont work with headsets.. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I plugged two headsets.. (got a new one thinking it was broken) but they don't have sound or mic work.. I reinstalled the driver twice. worked for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

I plugged two headsets.. (got a new one thinking it was broken)

but they don't have sound or mic work.. I reinstalled the driver twice. worked for a sec then back to not working.. even tried with the xbox assesories app and without it updating.

whats happening with my controller? (original xbox)

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi David,

Sorry for the issue with your headsets. Here is a list of troubleshooting to try out. Some you may have done already and some you may not have. Number 9 seems to be a temporary solution to this ongoing issue.

1.) power cycle console

2.)Go to settings> Kinect and Devices> Devices and Accessories> [...]> Assign controller to account> Update control> unassign account> test headset/chat

3.)Make sure mic is "ON" Press the home button> go to the Gear on the
    menu> Audio> Turn Mic off and on. OR go to settings> Kinect and Devices> Devices and Accessories> [...]>Audio> Mic on> Adjust volume.

4.)You can test your controller if it is broken by "Buzzing" the controller. The buzz feature is connected to the headset port, and if the controller does not buzz then the port may be damaged.
    [Turning on Vibration if it does not "Buzz"> Settings> Ease of Access>
    Controller> Vibration Settings> Turn on Vibration].

5.)Some mics are detachable and may be damaged so try testing the headset on another device to see if it works (Example: windows 10.

Test the Headset with Skype Test or Voice Recorder). If there is an issue with using the headset on an Xbox controller, you can try using a headset adaptor.

6.) Make sure there is no Enforcement on the account.

7.) Make sure the controller is not full of dust in the headset port (you can use compressed air to clear the dust).

8..) Make sure controller is fully charged/ change battery type.

9.) Use a headset adapter or standard headphones (Main fix)

10) Soft or full console reset. (may not work all the time)

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Wolfie McG Win User

Best games to play with preschoolers

My daughter liked to play Super Lucky's Tale, I would just put on the copilot on the xontrollers and help her when needed.
  4. jenbrennan Win User

having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

Tried all of that and still nothin and the headset works perfect wit my friends . This is an absolute joke that the xbox wont allow the headset to work
  5. megpietnt Win User

Connecting an Xbox One Stereo Headset

We are having the same issue with our Afterglow AG9 for Xbox One. It was working fine for weeks, now all of a sudden our Xbox wont register our headset. Everything is glowing and working fine as far as the headset goes however it wont assign to an account
    or even show up in the accessories settings.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

headset wont work

Thema:

1. xbox xontroller wont work with headsets.. - Similar Threads - xontroller wont headsets

2. My new iPad mini wont log in to my micrisoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new iPad mini wont log in to my micrisoft account: My new ipad mini wont log in to my microsoft account through microsoft solitaire collection. It first says this. I press ‘continue’ and it looks like its loading but all i get is a blank page......
  3. xbox wont stay

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont stay: So im having trouble with my xbox one, im able to power it on for exactly 1 minute during which it makes a very faint constant beep, my controller wont sync to the console and my tv wont detect...
  4. hdmi wont read but work

in XBoX on Consoles
    hdmi wont read but work: my xbox one is turning on but no signal is going to my tv cd437471-04aa-4295-a828-9bdab5c0fd17
  5. why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB: why wont my xbox connect to internet 84ee9ebb-aeaa-44fb-8819-3e6468b0ecc1
  6. Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one: my external hard drive wont be recognized by my xbox how do i fix it? ae2a12ce-926d-4da2-8786-3890346df460
  7. Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded: I bought a game digitally after losing the disc but it is telling me to put in the game disc even though i bought it digitally bf3b137d-4822-49e1-a3bb-88f6f45cd866
  8. Gears 5 wont load

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 wont load: I have game pass for PC installed Gears 5 all drivers are up to date. my pc specs are fine. yet when i click play nothing happens 2a35fbd0-b59e-45e5-995c-d5f998c7b29f
  9. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  10. game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont start: assassins creed odessey wont start.If had problems with this game from day one.Now it takes me to the point where its looking for additional content.Runs for a bit looking for add. content and...