Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

Discus and support Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am at my wits end. I haven't been able to get my app on my phone to give me a list of games on my home console. I can access the games that they have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NaughtyDoc541, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

I am at my wits end. I haven't been able to get my app on my phone to give me a list of games on my home console. I can access the games that they have preloaded for the Cloud streaming but i want to play MY games. Does anyone have any idea how to make
    my app access my xbox so i can stream those to my mobile device?

:)

NaughtyDoc541, Jan 23, 2020
  2. zoddan269 Win User

I was able to play loaded games on my Xboxone 1st gen but no on S,X any thoughts I'm thing limited registration for one unit per house at the moment but no help from MS. Service dumbfounded

Seems odd that xbox list 1st does not support the Project Xcloud but yet it works for me hmmmm .....no tech support on this we seem to be the best answer MS has available wth lmao with😡
  3. annix Win User

If you tap the three lines in the top left **** corner you can switch between xCloud (running games on Microsoft server based Xbox One S) or Console Streaming, where you're using your personal console and games as the host device. You do need to make sure
    that you're in one of the supported countries for thus feature.
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps!
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

are you trying to download it on ios as atm they dont support ios devices and is is only on android.
  5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

i did all of what i was told to do and opened my app to connect and it says it isnt available in my region or whatever, i gave up for now
    hey there,

give it time. They will be supporting more and more areas as they ramp up towards an eventual release. After all, in addition to all the regions they have to support, they still havent been able to test on iOS systems yet (waiting patiently for that myself)
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Once you download the app onto your android device, then just go through the set up guide and finally just make sure that your Xbox is set to instant on. Thats about all I know on how to set it up, just go through what the app says and then instant on in
    your xbox power settings.
Thema:

1. Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming - Similar Threads - XProject Cloud Console

2. Add-ons and Game of the Year on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Add-ons and Game of the Year on Cloud Gaming: I have purchased The Witcher 3 GOTY and have been told that add-ons work with cloud, but technically the GOTY is one package and i don't individually own the Witcher nor the dlcs after looking at...
  3. Cloud Gaming & Game pass unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming & Game pass unlimited: Hello, Can you play the same game on Cloud gaming and on your home console simultaneous with different accounts, when only one of the accounts has the unlimited subscription? I wanted to play...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one: I was wondering if there was any way to go back on cloud saves? I was logging on to forza horizon when I was met with the option to either use Cloud or internal save, so I selected the internal...
  5. How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version: How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version? 7d84f025-fa7f-46be-af9e-e0a52ffe8879
  6. Cloud storage management for captures on xbox 1 is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage management for captures on xbox 1 is broken: The last couple of days I have tried to load or delete captures from games that are on my live cloud storage. The new captures say they have uploaded to live, but in fact have not. Similarly- I...
  7. Option to remove Cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to remove Cloud saves: I have big issue with metro exodus (win 10) version i cant remove my saves or/and start new game. More information here:...
  8. Ultimate Word Games lost cloud connection and performance data

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Word Games lost cloud connection and performance data: Ultimate Word Games has lost cloud connection (from one day to the next) and therefore a year's worth of achievement. Many have spoken of this problem. I have heard no answer. Subscription will be...
  9. Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...: I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate on my account. The Xbox One S my family uses is my Xbox, so we obviously all share the titles purchased and downloaded to the Xbox. Much like how all members on...
  10. Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly: The microphone of my headphones only works if I press hard on the connection to get it into the Xbox controller (i.e. in a certain position).the audio of the headphones is working Excellent and...