Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

Discus and support Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am at my wits end. I haven't been able to get my app on my phone to give me a list of games on my home console. I can access the games that they have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NaughtyDoc541, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

I am at my wits end. I haven't been able to get my app on my phone to give me a list of games on my home console. I can access the games that they have preloaded for the Cloud streaming but i want to play MY games. Does anyone have any idea how to make
    my app access my xbox so i can stream those to my mobile device?

:)

NaughtyDoc541, Jan 23, 2020
  2. zoddan269 Win User

I was able to play loaded games on my Xboxone 1st gen but no on S,X any thoughts I'm thing limited registration for one unit per house at the moment but no help from MS. Service dumbfounded

Seems odd that xbox list 1st does not support the Project Xcloud but yet it works for me hmmmm .....no tech support on this we seem to be the best answer MS has available wth lmao with😡
  3. annix Win User

If you tap the three lines in the top left **** corner you can switch between xCloud (running games on Microsoft server based Xbox One S) or Console Streaming, where you're using your personal console and games as the host device. You do need to make sure
    that you're in one of the supported countries for thus feature.
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps!
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

are you trying to download it on ios as atm they dont support ios devices and is is only on android.
  5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

i did all of what i was told to do and opened my app to connect and it says it isnt available in my region or whatever, i gave up for now
    hey there,

give it time. They will be supporting more and more areas as they ramp up towards an eventual release. After all, in addition to all the regions they have to support, they still havent been able to test on iOS systems yet (waiting patiently for that myself)
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Once you download the app onto your android device, then just go through the set up guide and finally just make sure that your Xbox is set to instant on. Thats about all I know on how to set it up, just go through what the app says and then instant on in
    your xbox power settings.
Thema:

1. Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming - Similar Threads - XProject Cloud Console

2. Two years of gamers' cloud saves were emptied. Forced to start from scratch

in XBoX on Windows
    Two years of gamers' cloud saves were emptied. Forced to start from scratch: I bought the game in advance when it was released. It's been two years since I played it,200 million CR 700 vehicles (including many limited vehicles) Yesterday, I logged in the game as usual, and...
  3. Save da nuvem The surge 2[Translation-Save on the cloud The Surge 2]

in XBoX on Windows
    Save da nuvem The surge 2[Translation-Save on the cloud The Surge 2]: O jogo the surge 2 não cria um save na nuvem?? tive q formatar o pc e quando reinstalei o jogo so aparece a opção de novo jogo. [Translation-The game the surge 2 does not create a save in the...
  4. Curupted cloud save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Curupted cloud save: I need to delete a cloud save for my elder scrolls online but I deleted local saves so I need Microsoft to delete it fore me. 4bea1621-0510-43bf-8b8b-913949b1ba4c
  5. Game loading save from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loading save from cloud: So, when I first started playing on Xbox and started playing xbox 360 games on it, I used to have the option, when loading up a save from a 360 game, to load the save from either the cloud or the...
  6. Is there a way to see what is saved on the Cloud? Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to see what is saved on the Cloud? Xbox one: February 11 2020 when 1.14.30 was released to the Xbox One i havent been able to play. I cant find the cloud to see if my worlds are there. I would really hate to lose my saves. I can insert my...
  7. Vampyr cloud saves on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Vampyr cloud saves on game pass: I have a gaming PC and a gaming laptop. Unfortunately when I play Vampyr the game pass version on my Laptop the saves are not showing up on my PC. Dosen't Vampyr have cloud save? I would like to...
  8. My save is Missing after connecting with cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    My save is Missing after connecting with cloud: Hello guys, I have the xbox game pass for PC, I installed Outer Worlds. The first time I started the game, he asked me to connect my account, but an error message was displayed, and he did not let...
  9. lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?: State of Decay 2. Had issues signing into xbox for past few hrs. I was able to sign in but it synced data from my PC and not the cloud and shows no communities or progress. Is there a way to get...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...