Xbox years retention missing

Discus and support Xbox years retention missing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just noticed the the retention of 11 years is missing off my account, is this a preview bug? Alpha ring, latest build. submitted by /u/bravogamergeek... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bravogamergeek, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Xbox years retention missing

Just noticed the the retention of 11 years is missing off my account, is this a preview bug? Alpha ring, latest build.

submitted by /u/bravogamergeek
    [link] [comments]

/u/bravogamergeek, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Robborboy-BA59BA8C-A Win User

Xbox logo causing burn in

I have yet to have an issue with any image retention be it on my home or workstation computer. It was really only ever an issue on inexpensive or early LCD models. And if you are using a TFT LCD, you are pretty much guaranteed no retention for the life of
    the screen. And if retention ever occurs, the screen is shot and just needs entirely replaced.

But if you want to grasp at straws, retention is possible regardless of screen type. LCD, CRT, DLP, LED, OLED, all of these are susceptible. Plasma however is the type with the most issues.
  3. Ficcoa Win User

Headset not working

They aren't concerned with customer retention at all
  4. neilhorgan Win User

virginmedia double speed upgrade

Hmmmmmmmm - may have to give retentions a buzz
  5. Sagaroth Win User

Xbox previous/removed friends?

That would be a good idea, but it will also depend on data retention legislation.
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Favorite gun so far DMR?

At least there's somebody else out there as anal retentive as I am about it. lol
Thema:

Xbox years retention missing

1. Xbox years retention missing - Similar Threads - years retention missing

2. Xbox one controller warranty needs to be 1 year not 90 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one controller warranty needs to be 1 year not 90 days: I feel you are robbing your customers if we pay over $100 for one controller just to only have a 90 day warranty. This is unexceptable! Any product over $100 or at the least $60 should have more...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw won't open my puzzles and have just paid another year's subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't open my puzzles and have just paid another year's subscription: Hi Guys. Microsoft Jigsaws have worked well for years, I have so many of them downloaded. Now it won't open the download collection or my own collection. I have just paid a year's subscription...
  4. Battlefield V Year 2 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Year 2 Edition: In one place it says that to play this game you need a subscription, in another it says it has a single player mode. Why would I need a subscription to play in single player mode offline? I don't...
  5. Walmart 2 Year Protection Plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Walmart 2 Year Protection Plan: Hi, I purchased an xbox controller at Walmart in December 2019 & bought the 2 year protection plan with it. Now the joystick has broken on it and Walmart advised me I need to contact Microsoft to...
  6. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02
  7. Again: Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Again: Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity: Earlier today I asked a question here: Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity and I got an answer was marked as an answer and the topic was locked, but it does not answer the...
  8. Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity: I have a long problem with a gamertag and I will try to explain it briefly but in detail. In 2012 I closed a Microsoft Account that had the MatheusWillder gamertag associated with it. In 2015 I...
  9. My years played on Xbox is not displaying on my profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My years played on Xbox is not displaying on my profile?: [img] It should say my years played under followers and next to my badge but it’s not there and my friends can’t see it either, how do I get it back? I am on a insider flight....
  10. cancelar assinatura, depois que passa o prazo de 1 ano[cancel subscription after 1 year]

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancelar assinatura, depois que passa o prazo de 1 ano[cancel subscription after 1 year]: como cancelo minha assinatura depois que se passa um ano. sendo que a conta fica pedindo para renovar [Translation - how do I cancel my subscription after a year has passed. and the account is...