Xbox years retention missing

Discus and support Xbox years retention missing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just noticed the the retention of 11 years is missing off my account, is this a preview bug? Alpha ring, latest build. submitted by /u/bravogamergeek... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bravogamergeek, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Xbox years retention missing

Just noticed the the retention of 11 years is missing off my account, is this a preview bug? Alpha ring, latest build.

submitted by /u/bravogamergeek
    [link] [comments]

/u/bravogamergeek, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Robborboy-BA59BA8C-A Win User

Xbox logo causing burn in

I have yet to have an issue with any image retention be it on my home or workstation computer. It was really only ever an issue on inexpensive or early LCD models. And if you are using a TFT LCD, you are pretty much guaranteed no retention for the life of
    the screen. And if retention ever occurs, the screen is shot and just needs entirely replaced.

But if you want to grasp at straws, retention is possible regardless of screen type. LCD, CRT, DLP, LED, OLED, all of these are susceptible. Plasma however is the type with the most issues.
  3. Ficcoa Win User

Headset not working

They aren't concerned with customer retention at all
  4. neilhorgan Win User

virginmedia double speed upgrade

Hmmmmmmmm - may have to give retentions a buzz
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Favorite gun so far DMR?

At least there's somebody else out there as anal retentive as I am about it. lol
  6. Turv3y Win User

LED/LCD TV help!

got a 58" samsung plasma for like $1900 last year and i loves it

Left Dead Space 2 on pause for bout hour and a half and had image retention for half hour that you could only notice on a pure white screen. Plasma ain't that easy to burn anymore.
Thema:

Xbox years retention missing

1. Xbox years retention missing - Similar Threads - years retention missing

2. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  3. Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!: So my daughter is using a win 10 computer, and when she joined the server, I had to allow here to join the server. The pc told me to log into aka.ms/accountsettings, but i couldn't do that Sign...
  4. Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years

in XboX Insiders
    Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years: For years, I've reported a specific problem related to button presses being duplicated. When I type up messages and submit error reports, using my controller to type always involves instances when...
  5. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  6. Xbox year Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox year Badge: Hi my xbox year Badge has gone how do I get it back i still have live got game pass Ultimate had it since it came out and my badge was there Disappeared a couple days ago i like it back Or are you...
  7. What can i do to my newly bought xbox 360 working for long years?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can i do to my newly bought xbox 360 working for long years?: What can i do to save this xbox for long years? 22e8a9a1-f879-4103-8ab0-6f682e9d8932
  8. 1 YEAR converted to 1 MONTH?! Sounds like deceptive practice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 YEAR converted to 1 MONTH?! Sounds like deceptive practice.: I paid for a year of Gold, and then got a free month of Game Pass Ultimate, but it "converted my ENTIRE YEAR into 1 MONTH! Ready to sue for deceptive practices, unless there is a way to get a...
  9. Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!

in XboX Insiders
    Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments]
  10. 5 years in the insider program and I'm still in delta am I missing something to get a...

in XboX Insiders
    5 years in the insider program and I'm still in delta am I missing something to get a...: submitted by /u/killerherts [link] [comments]