xbox修改代号出错

Discus and support xbox修改代号出错 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] 修改代号时一直出现上面的情况,不知道怎么解决 4184e6ec-3f33-43a1-a19e-7f431de82c8f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CxOreo, Mar 26, 2020.

1. CxOreo
    CxOreo Guest

xbox修改代号出错

xbox修改代号出错 [​IMG]

修改代号时一直出现上面的情况,不知道怎么解决

:)

CxOreo, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Sayann X Win User

xbox修改代号出错

Onyx gave you the best explanation. If this persists, ask for help with Microsoft support, to make sure you haven't been hacked
  3. Sayann X Win User

xbox修改代号出错

Hello, can you describe more precisely your problem, I do not know how to read your language, I use an internet translator and I can not copy the text of an image. With more descriptions, we may be able to help you.
  4. CxOreo Win User

xbox修改代号出错

It is always be fault when I try to change my Xbox ID
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox修改代号出错

Sorry to hear it. Please double check your account at
    https://account.microsoft.com
    . Make sure your account and billing info are correct and up to date and that there are no amounts owing on the account
  6. kiss my Win User

极限竞速:地平线4灰屏闪退 -[Translation - Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 grey screen flashes back]

您好,XBF LEO G,

游戏发生问题时,没有出现错误代 或错误消息,只仅仅是游戏突然灰屏

[translation-Hello, XBF LEO G,

When the game is having trouble, there is no error code or error message, just the game suddenly gray screen]
Thema:

xbox修改代号出错

1. xbox修改代号出错 - Similar Threads - xbox修改代号出错

2. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  3. Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.: Hi, I'm trying to purchase the PC game pass from Xbox. If I do it through the Xbox App, it's setting my details to United States no matter what (I'm not in the US) and when purchasing it will...
  4. xbox console companion party issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion party issue: so the issue is i cant start/join a party when i have a game launched on thew PC. I was playing warzone and talking to 5 of my mates and one of them left the party. now for some reason whenever...
  5. Doom (2016) Looking to Purchase, Question about Xbox One X Performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom (2016) Looking to Purchase, Question about Xbox One X Performance: Hello everyone, I'm a huge fan of the Doom franchise and I've enjoyed the games since the original Doom Shareware came out in 1993. When Doom (2016) came out, I didn't have a PC that was powerful...
  6. Xbox digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox digital: Recently purchased xbox digital when i go to sign in screen goes black ive tried unplugging and restarting does same thing a37b0860-1e37-41aa-8aaf-04c89d0bbb31
  7. Minecraft with Xbox Access - I already own the game, why do I need to buy access again to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft with Xbox Access - I already own the game, why do I need to buy access again to...: Over Xmas I purchased the three months of Xbox access for the price of one deal in order to buy Minecraft at a cheaper price for my son. I don't play online games as much as I used to, so I...
  8. Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX: This is not right I can’t use another switch I’m stuck at my house for weeks with this covid-19 now and Xbox can’t fix this problem with the switching for my home XBOX, the country is lockdown but...
  9. Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code: Hi. I bought a code for XGP but when I try to redeem it there's an error. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I have no...
  10. Gaming monitor for an Xbox One S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming monitor for an Xbox One S??: Hi, can an Xbox One S operate at 144hz? I am looking to change from a TV to a gaming monitor. Thanks, Joe ea7b9e43-5e0a-4688-a4df-92be526569d8