Xbox随便在商城里选一个游戏都显示错误代码0x00000194

Discus and support Xbox随便在商城里选一个游戏都显示错误代码0x00000194 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 现在想买游戏都买不了 8680b37e-c43c-4c16-8934-06448cf86728 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mc steve live, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Xbox随便在商城里选一个游戏都显示错误代码0x00000194

现在想买游戏都买不了

:)

mc steve live, Oct 29, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

3. 晨希李 Win User

无法登录,详见下图 [Translation - Unable to log in, as shown in the figure below]

非常抱歉,这么久都没有回复.以下是您需要的信息:

1设备是笔记本电脑。Xbox没有用beta版。(就是新系统自带的,没动过)

2以前的登陆界面失败后显示一个错误代 ,但是现在新登陆界面那个错误代 不显示了。在我的记忆中那个代 好像是0x800068(记忆不一定准确)

3以前我到网上搜索过该错误代 。但是, 乎没有对该错误的解答。以前在Microsoft论坛上我也问过这个问题,有人回复我一个网址(应该是Xbox的官方网站)对该错误有一小段解释,是说要怎么怎么弄沙盒。对于我这 的外行,在步骤不明晰时,我不会修复这 复杂的问题。

4关于账户登录:我能正常登录账户。在登陆其他应用/应用时也正常。唯独这一个游戏不行。另外,我在其他电脑上不能正常登录该游戏。(我猜,也许是同步冲突?)

期待您的回复。

[Translation-We're sorry, i haven't responded for so long. Here's what you need: 1 The device is a laptop. Xbox doesn't use beta.

(It's the new system that comes with it, it's not moving) 2 An error code is displayed after the previous login interface failed, but the error code for the new login interface is not displayed.

In my memory that code seems to be 0x800068 (memory is not necessarily accurate) 3 I've searched the Internet for this error code before. However, there is little answer to this error. I've asked this question before on a Microsoft forum, and someone replied
    to a URL (which should be the official xbox website) with a short explanation of the error, which is how to make a sandbox.

For laymen like me, I'm not going to fix such a complex problem when the steps are unclear. 4 About account login: I can log in to my account normally. It is also normal to log in to other apps/apps. This game alone can't. In addition, I can't log in to the
    game properly on other computers. (I guess maybe it's a sync conflict?)

) We look forward to your reply.]
  4. Yifan (Dylan) ZHOU Win User

Metro Exodus (Windows) 当前在你的帐户中不可用。错误代码: 0x803F8001 (如果你需要的话)[Metro Exodus (Windows) is currently not available in your account. Error code: 0x803F8001 (if you need it)]

出现错误信息后点上面的“在Microsoft Store中查看”, 然后从win10 商店启动游戏。

我就是这 解决的。
  5. 晨希李 Win User

xbox某一游戏登陆问题,0x8015dc12 [Translation-xbox a game login problem, 0x8015dc12]

好,

没错,在多台电脑上我尝试登录该游戏(用同一个账户)但是都会遇到相同的错误。

我之前玩过许多次该游戏,并有游戏存档。

我卸载了该游戏,并重新安装,但仍然遇到 法登录的问题。(我曾在全新的Windows10系统中尝试安装并登录,但仍然解决不了问题)

[Translation-Hello there,

That's right, I tried to log in to the game on multiple computers (using the same account) but all encountered the same error.

I have played this game many times before and have a game archive.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but still encountered an issue where I could not log in.
    (I tried to install and log in on the new Windows 10 system, but still can't solve the problem)]
  6. 开宇熊 Win User

win10的xbox无法下载游戏

现在是一些游戏可以下载,另外一些游戏还是之前的问题, 法下载
Thema:

1. Xbox随便在商城里选一个游戏都显示错误代码0x00000194 - Similar Threads - Xbox随便在商城里选一个游戏都显示错误代码0x00000194

2. Xbox 360 Games Won't play since Gamer tag Change on X 1 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Won't play since Gamer tag Change on X 1 S: Since I have changed my Gamer Tag on my Xbox 1 S None of my 360 games will play It tells me to redownload the game I do and still can't sign in to play please help...
  3. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...
  4. Win 10 Microsoft Store Xbox Beta Move Game Installation Folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win 10 Microsoft Store Xbox Beta Move Game Installation Folder: For anyone that still hasnt gotten news of this work around, as its hard to find the right terms for a search... Under Win 10 if you want to move your app/game from Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta...
  5. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working: Hello friends, I have a problem and can not get on with it. The following story: I was at Gamescom for a few days this year and won a Game Pass Ultimate twice at the Wheel of Fortune (12 months)...
  6. Transferring Xbox One saves to PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Transferring Xbox One saves to PC.: Is it possible to transfer save files from console to PC? I tried using an external hard drive to copy my save, but when i reconnected the hard drive to my computer it doesn't allow me to take...
  7. Games lagging/low performance for Xbox beta app and game pass for PC gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Games lagging/low performance for Xbox beta app and game pass for PC gaming: Hi, I updated to latest Windows Version and meet PC system requirements. I downloaded the Xbox beta app for PC I purchased game pass for PC - and I cannot find Minecraft? Please help. And I...
  8. Xbox homeolás

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox homeolás: Jó napot! Hárman vagyunk testvérek és mindenkinek van egy-egy xboxa és egy profilról van megvéve az összes játék, de nem tudjuk úgy összekötni hogy mindeggyiken jó legyen mert az egyik fiókot nem...
  9. unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass: I am unable to use the code for a 3 month subscription to xbox game pass I purchased Error something went wrong on our end. waiting a bit might help.I get the same error on xbox when I try to sign...
  10. Xbox one wireless adapter with 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless adapter with 360 console: Is it possible to plug in the Xbox One wireless adapter to the 360 console like you would a wired controller or keyboard? Would the console recognize the input from the adapter like a computer?...