Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

Discus and support Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarcyRobens, Nov 30, 2019.

1. DarcyRobens
    DarcyRobens Guest

Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to do so in the link it and open it with edge or any browser
    it opens my account thinking I am in the U.S and so when I fill out my name, address and phone number then hit continue it says oops that shouldn't happen. In my settings I have visa debit and PayPal as my payment options and they work fine for paying anything
    for Xbox1. If someone could help I would be grateful.

:)

DarcyRobens, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons - Similar Threads - Xbox1 can't buy

2. Can't login to Xbox live on my xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox live on my xbox1: I'm in Australia Can't login to Xbox live Tried different ports on router, powered off router & Xbox, bypassed router and connected directly to Internet modem. Still can't login Internet test...
  3. Can't get wwe2k18 to work in xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get wwe2k18 to work in xbox1: help me help me these kids are driving me nuts with the wwe2k18 download for Xbox One 02230175-68cc-46fd-afa7-17170014b8fc
  4. COD: Black Ops 3 DLC packs installed but can't play on XBox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Black Ops 3 DLC packs installed but can't play on XBox1: DLC Packs from season pass and additional purchases will not play on Call of Duty Black Ops 3. Anyone else run into this? I've uninstalled all content and reinstalled it and still cannot play the...
  5. Got a code for this with xbox1 purchase but can't have rated M game, any way to get another ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a code for this with xbox1 purchase but can't have rated M game, any way to get another ...: Any way to exchange Battlefield 1 game code for a non rated M game. c1ab60ea-419b-43fc-9de3-0b8c6850e50d
  6. Why can't I subscribe to EA Access on my Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I subscribe to EA Access on my Xbox1: Hi Microsoft and Xbox, So I have seen a few posts about this issue and it seems it's one that doesn't want to go away. I'm having an issue subscribing for a 1 year subscription to EA Access...
  7. My Xbox1 can't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox1 can't connect to wifi: So I didn't use my Xbox for 3 days and when I come home it tells me to connect to the internet. I'm used to this because it does it a lot so when I enter the password for the wifi it says it can't...
  8. Can't intall blu ray player on xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't intall blu ray player on xbox1: Cant install Blu-ray player, keeps saying problem at your end and giving error codes which are not recognised by xbox support. Code are 0x8024401C and 0x8024402. What's the point of giving codes...
  9. Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360.: When I try and go on GTA online it says this account does not have permission to acess GTA online. Set up an account for my dad so he could change my content restrictions but we can't get our 2...
  10. xmas day. Son extremely upset. New Xbox1 s keeps coming up with error codes and can't update ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xmas day. Son extremely upset. New Xbox1 s keeps coming up with error codes and can't update ...: Just plugged in new xbox s and it needed an update - then said there were update issues. thought we got through that eventually but the 3 games we bought him all needed updates apparently!! all...