Xbox1 filter issue

Discus and support Xbox1 filter issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox1 filter issue my xbox one won't sign into my straight talk mobile hotspot says my filter needs changed how do I do that... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by UppedBodycount, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Xbox1 filter issue

Xbox1 filter issue
    my xbox one won't sign into my straight talk mobile hotspot says my filter needs changed how do I do that

:)

UppedBodycount, Dec 27, 2016
  2. DEMPSEY2121
    DEMPSEY2121 Guest
    Xbox1S issues

So I got an Xbox 1S a week ago few issues where I can' open apps or games at all or parties etc. on the home screen when I push the center button. Also, I would push the off button to turn it off and then after it would shut off it would turn itself back
    on. Only when I hard reset the Xbox by holding the power button on does this all stop. However, it eventually returns. So I retured the Xbox and got a new one and playing it tonight for the first time in having the exact same issues! Any advice or answers
    to why this is happening?

DEMPSEY2121, Dec 27, 2016
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Xbox1S issues

Hi!

If the console reboots, it is probably a problem with the HDMI cable. Try replacing the cable or changing the HDMI port on the TV. If you also have the Kinect connected to the console, try disconnecting it and try again.

DominumStige, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Xbox1 filter issue

my xbox one won't sign into my straight talk mobile hotspot says my filter needs changed how do I do that

JuvenileWheat34, Feb 10, 2018
  5. JuvenileWheat34 Win User

Xbox1 filter issue

6. DominumStige Win User

Xbox1S issues

Hi!

If the console reboots, it is probably a problem with the HDMI cable. Try replacing the cable or changing the HDMI port on the TV. If you also have the Kinect connected to the console, try disconnecting it and try again.
  7. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox1S issues

my best guess is that you don't have a good wifi connection but i've i where you go to customer support they can help you futher with this
  8. LkG Sequence Win User

Cant purchase this month's game with gold; Dead Space

I'm having same issue can make xbox1 purchases but not 360.
  9. AshtonDuncan Win User

minecraft outdated client xbox1

How do i fix the xbox1 outdid client issue?
Thema:

Xbox1 filter issue

1. Xbox1 filter issue - Similar Threads - Xbox1 filter issue

2. Can i use a 128 or 256 gig usb 3.0 (flash drive) to backup Games on my xbox1s ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use a 128 or 256 gig usb 3.0 (flash drive) to backup Games on my xbox1s ???: Same ?as subject as im getting conflicting answres... f6391a30-e4aa-4a71-a88c-322297540d61
  3. Xbox1s The new call of duty game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1s The new call of duty game.: Just purchase the xbox1s and download the new call of duty game from a disc and it wont aloow me to play the campaign stages . It also says on the top right corner of screen (Installments...
  4. XBox1 Gamer Tag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox1 Gamer Tag issue: I have 2 gamertags under the 1 email address. I have upgraded to new console and it has logged me into the gamertag I don't use - how do I change to the coorect one?...
  5. I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.: I purchased Outerworlds through my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box. The website shows that I own it. When I click "Install on my devices", it says "t looks like you...
  6. Game Sound Issues with Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Sound Issues with Xbox1: Hello, I’m experiencing issues with hearing game sound through my new Astro A50 (Gen4) headphones on my Xbox 1X. My Astro A50 head phones have had the firmware update completed and I’ve set the...
  7. if a bluray rom is installed can xbox1 disc be installed on a windows 10 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if a bluray rom is installed can xbox1 disc be installed on a windows 10 pc: if a blu ray rom is installed in pc can a xbox1 disc be installed on a windows 10 pc 888cc8a8-55d6-4080-928a-acb6bba2b521
  8. Installation of xbox1 Apps and games stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of xbox1 Apps and games stopping: why my Apps and games are not installed anymore is one question, but why when trying to reinstall them they keep stopping at 98-99% is another. Ive done everthing from removing my profile to...
  9. Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...: Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection, but does connect wirelessly. Why is this an issue? I would suggest trying this solution. Alternatively,...
  10. xbox1 faulting internet and disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox1 faulting internet and disc: ok so probably been asked before but here goes, my xbox1, forgets its internet connection at random on start-up, so I try the full power down reset, then startup and reconnect, all good, but then...