Xbox1 filter issue

Discus and support Xbox1 filter issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox1 filter issue my xbox one won't sign into my straight talk mobile hotspot says my filter needs changed how do I do that... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by UppedBodycount, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Xbox1 filter issue

Xbox1 filter issue
    my xbox one won't sign into my straight talk mobile hotspot says my filter needs changed how do I do that

:)

UppedBodycount, Dec 27, 2016
  2. DEMPSEY2121
    DEMPSEY2121 Guest
    Xbox1S issues

So I got an Xbox 1S a week ago few issues where I can' open apps or games at all or parties etc. on the home screen when I push the center button. Also, I would push the off button to turn it off and then after it would shut off it would turn itself back
    on. Only when I hard reset the Xbox by holding the power button on does this all stop. However, it eventually returns. So I retured the Xbox and got a new one and playing it tonight for the first time in having the exact same issues! Any advice or answers
    to why this is happening?

DEMPSEY2121, Dec 27, 2016
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Xbox1S issues

Hi!

If the console reboots, it is probably a problem with the HDMI cable. Try replacing the cable or changing the HDMI port on the TV. If you also have the Kinect connected to the console, try disconnecting it and try again.

DominumStige, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Xbox1 filter issue

my xbox one won't sign into my straight talk mobile hotspot says my filter needs changed how do I do that

JuvenileWheat34, Feb 10, 2018
  5. JuvenileWheat34 Win User

Xbox1 filter issue

6. DominumStige Win User

Xbox1S issues

Hi!

If the console reboots, it is probably a problem with the HDMI cable. Try replacing the cable or changing the HDMI port on the TV. If you also have the Kinect connected to the console, try disconnecting it and try again.
  7. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox1S issues

my best guess is that you don't have a good wifi connection but i've i where you go to customer support they can help you futher with this
  8. LkG Sequence Win User

Cant purchase this month's game with gold; Dead Space

I'm having same issue can make xbox1 purchases but not 360.
  9. AshtonDuncan Win User

minecraft outdated client xbox1

How do i fix the xbox1 outdid client issue?
Thema:

Xbox1 filter issue

1. Xbox1 filter issue - Similar Threads - Xbox1 filter issue

2. xbox1 reset with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox1 reset with games: My son accidentally reset his xbox1 with the option to keep his games. He has lost all his friends on xbox and is concerned he has lost all his skins and credits in his games. How does he get his...
  3. Black xbox1 has power but wont boot. Just blank black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black xbox1 has power but wont boot. Just blank black screen.: Hi my black xbox 1 500gb has power but wont boot, it turns on and I can hear the hdd reading etc. However the screen is blank I have tried different hdmi cables and ports on the tv but it stays...
  4. XBOX1 X showing empty folders on my external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1 X showing empty folders on my external hard drive?: I just last week, purchased an 8tb WD external drive as an upgrade to the 5tb WD I have, needed more space. I originally had the 5tb partitoned into 2 x 2½tb and formatted exFAT as I used to use a...
  5. My kids xBox1 controller not talking with Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kids xBox1 controller not talking with Xbox1: checked the batteries. and they are good. also tried a usb cable between the condoler and the xBox1 Any suggestions any way to self test the xbox1 without a controller? any way to self test...
  6. Xbox1 keeps looking up in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 keeps looking up in games: Games ( apex - roblox ) have started to look up on my Xbox One. I have used 4 other controllers that work fine on both of my xbox1s consoles and the problem is still there. Factory reset has had...
  7. how do i download Daytona USA to xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i download Daytona USA to xbox1: can somone PLEASE tell me how to buy and download Daytona USA to xbox1. I have gone to marketplace and it only shows 360. 8a94b2a0-56b1-4dfd-8d3e-c7cdf134da9c
  8. Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1: My xbox power on but cuts rigjt off!!! I tried a new power cord and i cut on for about 10 mins then cut back off and continues to do so !!! What should i do !? 9fac663d-ded9-4b2d-8234-cbd14e629916
  9. Controllers connecting but not responding on Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers connecting but not responding on Xbox1: Hello - I'm hoping someone can help advise as I'm running out of options. I have an Xbox1 and the controllers are connecting to the console but they then simply stop responding after a short...
  10. adding an xbox1s to existing Microsoft live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding an xbox1s to existing Microsoft live account: We already have an x box with xbox live account, I would like to add a separate xbox1s to my live account. I have registered the xbox 1s on my account but cant link it. How do I like it without...