XBox1 Video Issue

Discus and support XBox1 Video Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently having a video problem with my XBox1. When I first start it up, I get the green XBox1 splash screen....no issue. Then I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Flynn, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Michael Flynn
    Michael Flynn New Member

XBox1 Video Issue

I am currently having a video problem with my XBox1. When I first start it up, I get the green XBox1 splash screen....no issue. Then I get the rectangular box confirming login. After that, no video what so ever. I have swapped HDMI ports on the TV. I have used a known good HDMI cable. No change. Any ideas?

Michael Flynn, Aug 25, 2021
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Xbox one streaming

Could just record a video and save and then transfer to usb flash drive. Then plug that into pc then upload to youtube for now if its not ready yet on Xbox1. I think once Xbox1 works with youtube. Youtube will be flooded with gaming videos.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Xbox1 Video

Access to your xbox 1s HDD is still restricted. Unlike with the xbox 360s dashboard on xbox 1 it doesnt let you copy and paste even game save files. The only common options are install and uninstall. I experience the same thing for halo assault thingy game.
    I uninstalled it but it still shows in my library I click on it and the only option with it is install.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Xbox1S issues

Hi!

If the console reboots, it is probably a problem with the HDMI cable. Try replacing the cable or changing the HDMI port on the TV. If you also have the Kinect connected to the console, try disconnecting it and try again.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox1S issues

my best guess is that you don't have a good wifi connection but i've i where you go to customer support they can help you futher with this
  6. LkG Sequence Win User

Cant purchase this month's game with gold; Dead Space

I'm having same issue can make xbox1 purchases but not 360.
Thema:

XBox1 Video Issue

1. XBox1 Video Issue - Similar Threads - XBox1 Video Issue

2. Xbox1 stuck on black screen when booting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox1 stuck on black screen when booting: So last night i was able to use my xbox1 just fine. Fell asleep watching a movie on one of my streaming apps and woke up this morning with my xbox cut off. Turned it back on and it goes past the...
  3. Xbox1 controller right stick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 controller right stick issue: Both our controllers no longer have working right sticks. This happened suddenly and they were working perfectly well before. I have even bought a brand new controller and have the same problem....
  4. Accessing 360 games on an xbox1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing 360 games on an xbox1s: How do I transfer my childs xbox 360 games without losing the levels data to my childs xbox1s account. Both of the xboxes are accessible on the xbox1s but my child says that if I transfer the 360...
  5. Games and Apps won't start on Xbox1S - what do I do??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and Apps won't start on Xbox1S - what do I do??: To start off, I've never had an Xbox before so this is all a little new to me. I have a very good 2nd hand Xbox 1S that I got a few days ago and it runs very well except for this one issue. I have...
  6. Xbox1 needs device id. stopped by error code E200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 needs device id. stopped by error code E200: So im trying to reset my FoxMcHighlander account password and i need the 16 digit device id # which when i look it up seems to only be accessible through the xbox1 home/console info but im...
  7. Close my xbox1 acct my husband passed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Close my xbox1 acct my husband passed: Please close my Xbox one account my husband passed away November 30, 2020 and you just charge my account please reverse the charges in close this account b04f8bf7-0327-4627-90bc-12490cf5c3b4
  8. Appearing offline always on XBOX1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing offline always on XBOX1: For a year now have been appearing offline to everyone. Have tried everything to fix the problem recommended that I seen on other platforms and with no results. ??????...
  9. NO AUDO ON XBOX1 CONSOLE Loads video ok but no audo

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO AUDO ON XBOX1 CONSOLE Loads video ok but no audo: On my X Box 1 lost audio. HOW DO I FIX THIS CONDITION 7af7435d-f576-496c-b4f9-8f1f9b09356c
  10. Xbox1 Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 Video: How come movies I have rented stay in my list even if its been months. I just want the ones I bought but I cant delete expired rentals just cluttering up my collection....