: Xbox1

Discus and support : Xbox1 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox1 Does xbox1 stil run on ipv4 or do you have to be on ipv6 It xbox one supports ipv6 nativity. It can support ipv4. It is really up to carrier... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Cookie 64, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Cookie 64
    Cookie 64 Guest

It xbox one supports ipv6 nativity. It can support ipv4. It is really up to carrier if you are able to get an ipv6 connection.

:)

Cookie 64, Apr 21, 2019
  2. ExactSquid76 Win User

New MW3 survivor maps.

Yes it is XBOX1 but as we all know formation to be played on XBOX1 systems. And speaking of which a lot of people would like to see "MWX" written for the XBOX1 system with better graphics and of course survival mode and of course maps. But to play XBOX360
    games on the XBOX1 system for some reason you have to be invited. Any chance someone could invite me?
  3. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.

You have the 360 version of BF4 and now you got XBOX1? You need to buy XBOX1 BF4 as well. Only stats carry over from 360 to XBOX1 version. Still need to buy both versions.
  4. iVirtualzero Win User

The Xbox One Slim

That's the problem about the Xbox1, it lacks any good hardware, the software will gradually be updated and improved over time, but will the hardware be improved with the Xbox1, most unlikely, if only the Xbox1 wasn't rushed into the market, now Microsoft
    has to clean up their mess.
  5. GRANDMAsGLOCK Win User

Tritton headphones wont work

The Xbox1's optical port has to be turned on in settings. If I remember correctly, I haven't tried because my headphones are connected to TVs optical port, but now that Xbox1 multitasks very well I will use netflix on Xbox1 and connect my soundbar back to
    the TVs optical port, and headphones to Xbox1s optical since I only use when gaming. Hope this helps
  6. jaspertodd Win User

Xbox Live

Nope.unless there only posting in the Xbox1 thread? Iam on xbox1 and still post all over the forums, if thats what u mean?
Thema:

1. : Xbox1 - Similar Threads - Xbox1

2. Green Cities DLC for Cities Skylines (xbox1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green Cities DLC for Cities Skylines (xbox1): a few weeks ago gamepass offered green cities DLC for free. after downloading and playing for a few hours, the next day when i went to load my save file, it was saying i was missing the green...
  3. Xbox1 store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 store: Accessing Xbox Store via GTA5 online gives error 0x80073d00. My son cannot use his xbox gc because of this constant message! How do i fix without deleting his profile. Will that delete everything...
  4. My xbox1 gamertag was changed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox1 gamertag was changed without my permission: My friend changed my gamertag and i want it back to the original without paying 10$ if you can help. 04901f15-de5b-49dd-b79d-492ac37df70d
  5. Xbox1 will not let me run my sky go extra app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 will not let me run my sky go extra app: xbox 1 will not let me run the sky go extra app It will let me download the sky go installer.exe I click save After its finished downloading it aske to run then it says search for app in store we...
  6. Xbox1 s won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 s won't turn on: The console power light comes on but nothing else happens. After about a minute it goes off again. I've done all the unplugging, checking power supply stuff but nothing works. I've had no recent...
  7. XBOX1 won't use my 2TB 3.0 480mbps Flash Drive as game installation location

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1 won't use my 2TB 3.0 480mbps Flash Drive as game installation location: I have tried literally everything from CMD, diskpart, chkdsk, diskpart clean, completely wipe and delete the partition and reformat NTFS. Tried disk manager, made sure it's MBR type and my Xbox...
  8. Every time I try to download an account xbox 360 menu on xbox1 I get to the remember...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to download an account xbox 360 menu on xbox1 I get to the remember...: Every time I try to download an account xbox 360 menu on xbox1 I get to the remember password screen and I can’t do anything, the side bar just shows its loading and i cant click sign in- it just...
  9. log in for xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    log in for xbox1: when I try to log in a screen pops up saying try again in a while we cant sign you in error code 0x8007000E 39a9f5e6-d7eb-4d99-8ac5-ba918ade2613
  10. Xbox1s discless how do I play disc games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1s discless how do I play disc games?: So i recently got a Xbox 1S discless and i cant play any of my disc games and i dont want to have to buy them all back on the xbox is there a way yall can transfer my disc games to my Xbox 1s...