: Xbox1

Discus and support : Xbox1 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox1 Does xbox1 stil run on ipv4 or do you have to be on ipv6 It xbox one supports ipv6 nativity. It can support ipv4. It is really up to carrier... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Cookie 64, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Cookie 64
    Cookie 64 Guest

It xbox one supports ipv6 nativity. It can support ipv4. It is really up to carrier if you are able to get an ipv6 connection.

:)

Cookie 64, Apr 21, 2019
  2. ExactSquid76 Win User

New MW3 survivor maps.

Yes it is XBOX1 but as we all know formation to be played on XBOX1 systems. And speaking of which a lot of people would like to see "MWX" written for the XBOX1 system with better graphics and of course survival mode and of course maps. But to play XBOX360
    games on the XBOX1 system for some reason you have to be invited. Any chance someone could invite me?
  3. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.

You have the 360 version of BF4 and now you got XBOX1? You need to buy XBOX1 BF4 as well. Only stats carry over from 360 to XBOX1 version. Still need to buy both versions.
  4. iVirtualzero Win User

The Xbox One Slim

That's the problem about the Xbox1, it lacks any good hardware, the software will gradually be updated and improved over time, but will the hardware be improved with the Xbox1, most unlikely, if only the Xbox1 wasn't rushed into the market, now Microsoft
    has to clean up their mess.
  5. GRANDMAsGLOCK Win User

Tritton headphones wont work

The Xbox1's optical port has to be turned on in settings. If I remember correctly, I haven't tried because my headphones are connected to TVs optical port, but now that Xbox1 multitasks very well I will use netflix on Xbox1 and connect my soundbar back to
    the TVs optical port, and headphones to Xbox1s optical since I only use when gaming. Hope this helps
  6. jaspertodd Win User

Xbox Live

Nope.unless there only posting in the Xbox1 thread? Iam on xbox1 and still post all over the forums, if thats what u mean?
Thema:

1. : Xbox1 - Similar Threads - Xbox1

2. Installation of xbox1 Apps and games stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of xbox1 Apps and games stopping: why my Apps and games are not installed anymore is one question, but why when trying to reinstall them they keep stopping at 98-99% is another. Ive done everthing from removing my profile to...
  3. Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...: Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection, but does connect wirelessly. Why is this an issue? I would suggest trying this solution. Alternatively,...
  4. xbox1 faulting internet and disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox1 faulting internet and disc: ok so probably been asked before but here goes, my xbox1, forgets its internet connection at random on start-up, so I try the full power down reset, then startup and reconnect, all good, but then...
  5. signing in on xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in on xbox1: How do i reset my xbox1 without posing content a24c2577-f87e-404c-b2ac-0f03f377022d
  6. Help minecraft xbox1 to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help minecraft xbox1 to pc: Okay I spent countless hours on trying to get this working on the phone with Microsoft and Xbox not getting anywhere. I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I have a hard copy as well as a...
  7. Xbox1s audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1s audio: So originally my Xbox 1s the audio stopped working so i went to the troubleshoot sound article and I followed the first step checking my tv and HDMI connections and it made my sound come back but...
  8. Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones: Hey everyone! I've recently bought new headphones for pc gaming and but they have a usb connection. I completely forgot that the Xbox1 controller is a 3.5mm jack connection ‍♀️ I saw online a...
  9. xbox1 setup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox1 setup: I bought an xbox1s and a game to play. During the setup it asked for an ISP. It wouldn't let me continue without choosing an option. Didn't have internet and couldn't play my game so returned...
  10. Minecraft Outdated client xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Outdated client xbox1: Me and my friend both installed minecraft today on the xbox 1. He made a world but when i try to join it says "Could not connect: Outdated client!" so i made a world and when he trys to join it...