Xbox1s audio

Discus and support Xbox1s audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So originally my Xbox 1s the audio stopped working so i went to the troubleshoot sound article and I followed the first step checking my tv and HDMI... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarMarmeyer1, Aug 1, 2019.

1. MarMarmeyer1
    MarMarmeyer1 Guest

Xbox1s audio

So originally my Xbox 1s the audio stopped working so i went to the troubleshoot sound article and I followed the first step checking my tv and HDMI connections and it made my sound come back but then my video went blurred and smaller. Any tips?

:)

MarMarmeyer1, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox1s audio

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the video issue, have you tried to

Soft Factory Reset the Console
    or at least
    reset the Resolution
    to the console? If not, I would suggest trying to do so in order to try and resolve the issue.

I would also recommend trying a different HDMI cable and port if possible. This will test to see if maybe the HDMI cable or port are at fault.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. clouseau1 Win User

Turtle Beach / XboxOne question....

Anyone...? I'm stumped, please look at paragraph above regarding Xbox1 & TB headset. No audio w/ my TB X4's...
  4. OpulentSquash Win User

TV Signal Freezes

I also had the issue with frozen or no signal. I have AT&T Uverse in Knightdale (Raleigh), NC with "newish" Cisco ISB7500 cable box. Connected everything but signal would go in and out for TV...finally read on one of these posts about Xbox needing to detect
    audio on the HDMI signal. I had an optical audio cable connected to my cable box, which is the way I used to get audio to my surround sound receiver pre-Xbox1. After removing that audio cable, the Xbox1 immediately recognized the HDMI signal, and works so
    far. 10 minutes into testing now, will update if anything changes. So, another possible solution to the freezing signal is to ensure audio is coming from your satellite box with the HDMI video, i.e. HDMI is the ONLY output from your cable box to your Xbox.
    I then use the Optical Audio OUTput from my TV to INput of my receiver (the extra step we take for the surround sound!)

Microsoft...please look into this.

My setup: Cable box -->HDMI (Only!)-->Xbox1-->HDMI(Only!)-->TV--->Optical Audio-->"Old" Receiver (No HDMI compatability)
  5. Koalaty Man Win User

0x8027025a error code

The error displays on a black screen with TV icon

TV = sony (new)

Setup = STB HDMI in to xbox1 then Xbox1 HDMI out to tv

STB= directv/non dvr receiver- Model: H24-100

Audio= Bose solo sound bar

set up only works until i power down all devices then the next day nothing works - cant view tv
  6. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

What's really going on guys

Cco5 there is no potential risk, I dont see a xbox1 being put into my house.

however being honest here if microsoft did stream video/audio from your console you and your ISP would know instantly.
Thema:

Xbox1s audio

1. Xbox1s audio - Similar Threads - Xbox1s audio

2. signing in on xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in on xbox1: How do i reset my xbox1 without posing content a24c2577-f87e-404c-b2ac-0f03f377022d
  3. Help minecraft xbox1 to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help minecraft xbox1 to pc: Okay I spent countless hours on trying to get this working on the phone with Microsoft and Xbox not getting anywhere. I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I have a hard copy as well as a...
  4. Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones: Hey everyone! I've recently bought new headphones for pc gaming and but they have a usb connection. I completely forgot that the Xbox1 controller is a 3.5mm jack connection ‍♀️ I saw online a...
  5. xbox1 setup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox1 setup: I bought an xbox1s and a game to play. During the setup it asked for an ISP. It wouldn't let me continue without choosing an option. Didn't have internet and couldn't play my game so returned...
  6. Minecraft Outdated client xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Outdated client xbox1: Me and my friend both installed minecraft today on the xbox 1. He made a world but when i try to join it says "Could not connect: Outdated client!" so i made a world and when he trys to join it...
  7. Can you buy a physical copy of a game for Xbox1 and download a addon for it on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy a physical copy of a game for Xbox1 and download a addon for it on the...: I'm currently trying to get an addon for a game I bought on Amazon as a physical copy but it won't go through. Not sure if this is the problem or it s something else. I have contacted support and...
  8. : Xbox1

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox1: : Xbox1 Does xbox1 stil run on ipv4 or do you have to be on ipv6 It xbox one supports ipv6 nativity. It can support ipv4. It is really up to carrier if you are able to get an ipv6 connection....
  9. I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for: I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'. d2784505-17e6-4d0c-b6e6-8782f657a6ae
  10. Turtle Beach PX4 game audio problem on xbox1 elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach PX4 game audio problem on xbox1 elite: Hi. I've recently upgraded to a xbox 1 elite system. I'm moving over my TB PX4 from my 360 to my new system. I'm experiencing problems with game audio fading from normal sound levels to...