Xbox1s audio

Discus and support Xbox1s audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So originally my Xbox 1s the audio stopped working so i went to the troubleshoot sound article and I followed the first step checking my tv and HDMI... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarMarmeyer1, Aug 1, 2019.

1. MarMarmeyer1
    MarMarmeyer1 Guest

Xbox1s audio

So originally my Xbox 1s the audio stopped working so i went to the troubleshoot sound article and I followed the first step checking my tv and HDMI connections and it made my sound come back but then my video went blurred and smaller. Any tips?

:)

MarMarmeyer1, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox1s audio

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the video issue, have you tried to

Soft Factory Reset the Console
    or at least
    reset the Resolution
    to the console? If not, I would suggest trying to do so in order to try and resolve the issue.

I would also recommend trying a different HDMI cable and port if possible. This will test to see if maybe the HDMI cable or port are at fault.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox1s audio

Hello
    MarMarmeyer1

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. MarMarmeyer1 Win User

Xbox1s audio

I fixed it by changing the resolution under the video output
  5. clouseau1 Win User

Turtle Beach / XboxOne question....

Anyone...? I'm stumped, please look at paragraph above regarding Xbox1 & TB headset. No audio w/ my TB X4's...
  6. OpulentSquash Win User

TV Signal Freezes

I also had the issue with frozen or no signal. I have AT&T Uverse in Knightdale (Raleigh), NC with "newish" Cisco ISB7500 cable box. Connected everything but signal would go in and out for TV...finally read on one of these posts about Xbox needing to detect
    audio on the HDMI signal. I had an optical audio cable connected to my cable box, which is the way I used to get audio to my surround sound receiver pre-Xbox1. After removing that audio cable, the Xbox1 immediately recognized the HDMI signal, and works so
    far. 10 minutes into testing now, will update if anything changes. So, another possible solution to the freezing signal is to ensure audio is coming from your satellite box with the HDMI video, i.e. HDMI is the ONLY output from your cable box to your Xbox.
    I then use the Optical Audio OUTput from my TV to INput of my receiver (the extra step we take for the surround sound!)

Microsoft...please look into this.

My setup: Cable box -->HDMI (Only!)-->Xbox1-->HDMI(Only!)-->TV--->Optical Audio-->"Old" Receiver (No HDMI compatability)
Thema:

Xbox1s audio

1. Xbox1s audio - Similar Threads - Xbox1s audio

2. turn on xbox1 x does nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    turn on xbox1 x does nothing: xxboxwhen iturnit on nothing 1c06b7dc-0fff-4da6-bccd-263000d57a30
  3. HI, i just odered a headset off market place on xbox1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HI, i just odered a headset off market place on xbox1: I just ordered a headset off the market place on xbox1, and the order shows it still pending. how long does it take for it to process the order through Xbox ? I have the tracking number if that...
  4. Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console: Hello- I got the Fortnite code Minty Pick Ax. I entered it on the Epic Website. Well, the site accepted the code, but no pick ax :-(. c8173b38-fed2-4952-9853-e255b7c66945
  5. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  6. Please help anyone my xbox1s is so very sluggish the past 2 days it is so slow with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help anyone my xbox1s is so very sluggish the past 2 days it is so slow with...: Its been slow so very slow the past 2 days with all apps internet browsers and slow turning off aswell. I have energy saving on. Its also not my internet either. Does xbox1 have a safe mode like...
  7. XBOX1 RockBand 4 with Rivals VERY slow load time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX1 RockBand 4 with Rivals VERY slow load time: When starting RockBand 4 I am experiencing very very long load times recently (Oct?). The game loads very slow 30 minutes, then goes to the main menu and says "checking downloaded content" This...
  8. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  9. Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones: Hey everyone! I've recently bought new headphones for pc gaming and but they have a usb connection. I completely forgot that the Xbox1 controller is a 3.5mm jack connection ‍♀️ I saw online a...
  10. Turtle Beach PX4 game audio problem on xbox1 elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach PX4 game audio problem on xbox1 elite: Hi. I've recently upgraded to a xbox 1 elite system. I'm moving over my TB PX4 from my 360 to my new system. I'm experiencing problems with game audio fading from normal sound levels to...