Xbox1s

Discus and support Xbox1s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello every one. I got an xb1s I can not use my kinect with it and I was wondering if any one out there can give me any information on how to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by quacke 1, Oct 9, 2018.

1. quacke 1
    quacke 1 Guest

Xbox1s

Hello every one. I got an xb1s I can not use my kinect with it and I was wondering if any one out there can give me any information on how to get anything that can help with getting the two hooked up.

Thank You for any help

:)

quacke 1, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Verenavee123
    Verenavee123 Guest
    Xbox difference

can someone tell me what the difference between xbox1s and xbox1s 1tb please

Verenavee123, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Not connecting to wifi

xbox1s is not connecting to wifi

johncenafan01, Oct 9, 2018
  4. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Xbox1s

Hello Quacke,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

This is a link for
    Your Xbox One Kinect Sensor won’t turn on
    , so check it out and let us know if that helps.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 9, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Quacke,

For both the Xbox One S and Xbox One X, a Kinect adapter is required in order to link them up. For more information feel free to visit our Kinect Adapter
    Info page.
    Unfortunately, the adapter itself is no longer manufactured so you might have a hard time finding one.

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
  6. ExactSquid76 Win User

New MW3 survivor maps.

Yes it is XBOX1 but as we all know formation to be played on XBOX1 systems. And speaking of which a lot of people would like to see "MWX" written for the XBOX1 system with better graphics and of course survival mode and of course maps. But to play XBOX360
    games on the XBOX1 system for some reason you have to be invited. Any chance someone could invite me?
  7. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.

You have the 360 version of BF4 and now you got XBOX1? You need to buy XBOX1 BF4 as well. Only stats carry over from 360 to XBOX1 version. Still need to buy both versions.
  8. iVirtualzero Win User

The Xbox One Slim

That's the problem about the Xbox1, it lacks any good hardware, the software will gradually be updated and improved over time, but will the hardware be improved with the Xbox1, most unlikely, if only the Xbox1 wasn't rushed into the market, now Microsoft
    has to clean up their mess.
  9. GRANDMAsGLOCK Win User

Tritton headphones wont work

The Xbox1's optical port has to be turned on in settings. If I remember correctly, I haven't tried because my headphones are connected to TVs optical port, but now that Xbox1 multitasks very well I will use netflix on Xbox1 and connect my soundbar back to
    the TVs optical port, and headphones to Xbox1s optical since I only use when gaming. Hope this helps
  10. jaspertodd Win User

Xbox Live

Nope.unless there only posting in the Xbox1 thread? Iam on xbox1 and still post all over the forums, if thats what u mean?
Thema:

Xbox1s

1. Xbox1s - Similar Threads - Xbox1s

2. 3 month old xbox1 won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month old xbox1 won't turn on: Has anyone had this with a virtually new console. I've tried what the expert gamers asked me to do on this site nothing happened and just to make it better you can't actually talk to a Microsoft...
  3. XBox1 GT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox1 GT: I cant access my original xbox gamer tag. resetting pw failed. how to get in? 37ed6bd4-d4bf-483c-8916-c32783522a0a
  4. xbox1 humming

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox1 humming: my new xbox1 [refurbished] continue to emanate a low hum while operating---the MHz level is very very low but annoying what causes this? what can I do to make it stop??...
  5. I can't get Disney+ to work on xbox1 but works fine and fast on smart tv... anyone know how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Disney+ to work on xbox1 but works fine and fast on smart tv... anyone know how...: Can't get the app to work on xbox1 but works fine on the smart tv and tablets. How can the problem be fixed? 1fd69f5e-ed66-4e9c-a622-7697e1b1475b
  6. How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...: I have lost all preview videos for my XBox at UTube. I saw some had this problem last year and the only solution was use the broken YouTube app for the XBox1. I would rather just give up and not...
  7. New interface on Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    New interface on Xbox1: Is anyone else having a problem with the newest interface change? I just don’t understand why we are allowed to have our own background art, but now, NO WAY to see it. I had to remove all the...
  8. How to get a free xbox1s 1 terabyte mine was stolelen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get a free xbox1s 1 terabyte mine was stolelen.: someone went into my house.i was at school.they stole my xbox 1 s TR.Cops dusted for fingerprints.i want a free xbox because microsoft didint do theire security job propperly. Thankyou for...
  9. 6 month old xbox1 froze and crashed constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    6 month old xbox1 froze and crashed constantly: I have a 6 month old xbox1 one that I had to do a factory reset on due to constant hanging and crashes. After factory reset I couldn't login so I made another account. Now I can get into new...
  10. Xbox1s's keep breaking!!!! Defect or!??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1s's keep breaking!!!! Defect or!??: Hdmi cord shuts system off when plugged in . Long story short I sent the first xbox back to Microsoft they repaired it. A month later my other xbox does the same thing plug the hdmi in and shuts...