Xbox260 cannot update using USB

Discus and support Xbox260 cannot update using USB in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I downloaded the update SW on a USB but cannot get the Xbox360 to automatically run from the USB I checked that the storage does detect the USB... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by markchia1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. markchia1
    markchia1 Guest

Hi

I downloaded the update SW on a USB but cannot get the Xbox360 to automatically run from the USB

I checked that the storage does detect the USB

:)

markchia1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

3. Toxic Spectra Win User

Need to put the Newest update available to download on usb on xbox.com

4. IronmanSS Win User

Subject : 2TB hard drive for xbox 360

Using a 2TB Western Digital Passport Ultra with no issues formatting to be used as storage. However, I did notice one caveat about this System update with regard to the newly allowed large USB storage: These devices cannot be formatted as "System Storage"
    which means they cannot hold "System Updates", smaller (system cache) title updates, etc. Basically, these larger USB storage devices cannot be used without a 360 Hard Drive, the 4GB Internal Storage, or some other 32GB USB device to act as the "System Storage".
    So using a 2TB USB Drive instead of a 360 Hard Drive isn't going to work too well.

I guess they are limited to simply holding the game files and saves, which is great of course, but I was hoping that they would be able to act as "System Storage" as well, similar to the way the 32GB Flash Drives can.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Can't uppdate/connect to xbox live?!

That code is still an update error code, if you cannot get the update wired or wireless please update via USB
  6. brandonzhu Win User

Updating and connecting to xbox live

I have tried all of the suggestions on that page. Once I update the console using the USB another message pops up saying that it cannot connect to xbox live.
Thema:

1. Xbox260 cannot update using USB - Similar Threads - Xbox260 cannot update

2. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through...
  3. Cannot login to epic games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to epic games.: I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact...
  4. Xbox Cannot Connect due to No Teredo IP Address

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Cannot Connect due to No Teredo IP Address: Xbox Cannot Connect due to No Teredo IP Address I would factory reset my xbox but my computer, which is connected via wifi, also says "teredo IP unavailable." So I'm thinking that it's not the...
  5. XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.: Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account. But here's the problem: When clicking Join on...
  6. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  7. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  8. Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...: I recently had my external hard drive go bad so I could not install any new games. The company acknowledged this and was able to recover my files from the hard drive and transfer them to a new...
  9. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  10. Problem trying to pay for new games in xbox260

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem trying to pay for new games in xbox260: Hi, I'm Fernando Sosa, I'm from Argentina, I have a xbox 360 and all my attempts to pay for a new games are rejected, the credit card information is correct and the billing address is updated. As...