Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password)

Discus and support Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi fellow xbox players, I have a problem i need help with. I'm trying to get back on my xbox360 account but i cant remember my email address or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nahdoublenah, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Nahdoublenah
    Nahdoublenah Guest

Hi fellow xbox players, I have a problem i need help with. I'm trying to get back on my xbox360 account but i cant remember my email address or password(my xbox is broken) , i've tried everything to get back logged on atleast on the xbox live site. All
    i know is my Xbox 360 gamertag and i have somewhat video proof of me having it. How can i get it back, I'm trying to see my old black ops 2 stats/clips. I've searched everywhere for help but none of that helped me, thats why i'm asking you all for help so
    i can finally get my account back.

:)

Nahdoublenah, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    Nahdoublenah

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your Microsoft account.To get further assistance in regards to this issue, you will need to Contact Xbox Support to see if they
    can assist you with this issue.

I would recommend to contact Customer Supportfor further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Become Ash Win User

Have you tried xbox support.com
  4. Nahdoublenah Win User

Have you tried xbox support.com
    I tried it before, I'm gonna try it again when the xbox support chat opens. But man i hope i get it back, isnt there any other way to get it back?
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?

You can try going through the recovery tool to find the email and then you would need to reset it. There is no
    way to login without the email and password.
  6. TastyCookie1337 Win User

Can't sign in to main account.

Try using the password recovery, and checking all your e-mail accounts. The one with the password recovery email is the one
    that you will use to log into "eRa Frisbee Jr" on XBOX live. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password) - Similar Threads - Xbox360 Account recovery

2. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  3. Xbox360 account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 account email: I forgot the email of my old xbox360 account named MEETMAN2. It would be great if you could answer my question cause i dont have the best memory. Thank you for your time and have a good day!...
  4. Xbox Live Account - Signed up on PC - not working on XBOX360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account - Signed up on PC - not working on XBOX360: Hi - I've bought Gold membership for my son online, but when I use the same email sign on our 360 console it's still asking us to buy gold membership and won't let us access Xbox Live features in...
  5. Delete old xbox360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete old xbox360 account: Hi I tried deleting an old xbox 360 account from my profile last year and it is still appearing as an option during login to my Xbox one s. The email account associated with that gamertag is no...
  6. Load XBOX One game with XBOX360 Gold Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Load XBOX One game with XBOX360 Gold Account: Hello, I have a xbox360 and I am a xbox gold member. In the past I was able to add XBOX one games to my account, even I do not have a xbox one. However for a certain time now, I always get an...
  7. Xbox360 live account Vs Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 live account Vs Microsoft account: So my xbox wont let me log on using my NEW Microsoft account and keeps showing a code 8015D002 i have done everything this websites help page says at least 4 times and nothing works. And every...
  8. Help with account issues xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with account issues xbox360: So just now i talked to a Representative at Microsoft because in 2013 my account had got hacked and ive been trying to reset the password and it worked so today i log in and it says it was...
  9. xbox360 continues to tell me I need a live account to download Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 continues to tell me I need a live account to download Netflix: So I picked up a refurbished 360 today, signed up for a Live account and went to download Netflix to the system and it tells me I need a Live account to continue, while I am signed in as my...
  10. xbox360 family account settings preventing me from buying a game on my own system, how do I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 family account settings preventing me from buying a game on my own system, how do I ...: I setup the XBox360 a few years ago for my sons and don't recall the need to setup / configure Family settings at the time. One of them wants to now purchase Modern Warfare 2 on his account, but...