Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password)

Discus and support Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi fellow xbox players, I have a problem i need help with. I'm trying to get back on my xbox360 account but i cant remember my email address or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nahdoublenah, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Nahdoublenah
    Nahdoublenah Guest

Hi fellow xbox players, I have a problem i need help with. I'm trying to get back on my xbox360 account but i cant remember my email address or password(my xbox is broken) , i've tried everything to get back logged on atleast on the xbox live site. All
    i know is my Xbox 360 gamertag and i have somewhat video proof of me having it. How can i get it back, I'm trying to see my old black ops 2 stats/clips. I've searched everywhere for help but none of that helped me, thats why i'm asking you all for help so
    i can finally get my account back.

:)

Nahdoublenah, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    Nahdoublenah

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your Microsoft account.To get further assistance in regards to this issue, you will need to Contact Xbox Support to see if they
    can assist you with this issue.

I would recommend to contact Customer Supportfor further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Become Ash Win User

Have you tried xbox support.com
  4. Nahdoublenah Win User

Have you tried xbox support.com
    I tried it before, I'm gonna try it again when the xbox support chat opens. But man i hope i get it back, isnt there any other way to get it back?
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Locked out due to not knowing old email password

Are you trying to login to the email account or to the Microsoft account its linked to?

For the email account, you'd have to go through whatever website that email is provided through for the password recovery and backup. Without knowing the email url, we can't provide you the link but if you just search 'email-website password recovery' on
    Google or Bing you should find it easily.

Check this out for your Microsoft Account password recovery: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17875/microsoft-account-reset-or-recover-password
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?

You can try going through the recovery tool to find the email and then you would need to reset it. There is no
    way to login without the email and password.
Thema:

1. Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password) - Similar Threads - Xbox360 Account recovery

2. My old xbox360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox360 account: I have a old account that was on my 360 and i forgot the email because my dad set my account up. And so if anyone knows how to help me please do so. Before anyone says ask my dad i cant....
  3. How am I supposed to get my old Xbox360 account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to get my old Xbox360 account back?: I recently bought Halo Reach for my PC, and it requires you to sign in to your Microsoft account, I haven't ever updated my old Xbox360 account up to a Microsoft account, and I used to have it...
  4. I cannot sign in to my xbox360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my xbox360 account: I cannot sign on to my xbox 360 account - I get error messages that are invalid. I can sign on to xbox one and microsoft but not xbox 360 to play live online games. Also, I noticed that on...
  5. Xbox360 live account download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 live account download: Im trying to download my old xbox live account on xbox360 but due to not remembering the password i reset it and when downloading it loads and then says there was an problem with my credentials...
  6. Need a credit card (not a debit card or paypal account) to purchase Xbox360 games for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a credit card (not a debit card or paypal account) to purchase Xbox360 games for the...: I just got off the phone with Xbox support asking why I couldn't buy Dragon Age 2 for my Xbox One. I was told that you need a credit card to purchase it, and that a debit card won't work and...
  7. Uralten XBOX360 live account löschen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uralten XBOX360 live account löschen: Vor 15 Jahren mal mit der XBOX360 angelegt, kann ich diesen alten Account nicht löschen, um meinen Nickname/Gamertag für einen aktuellen Windows Live Account freizugeben. Als einzige Info habe...
  8. how to add my xbox360 to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to add my xbox360 to my account: can you tell me how to add my xbox 360 to my account 3c1a6d32-1c2b-458e-a7a6-ac48d9bcb403
  9. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  10. Xbox360 account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 account email: I forgot the email of my old xbox360 account named MEETMAN2. It would be great if you could answer my question cause i dont have the best memory. Thank you for your time and have a good day!...