XBOX360 and Android TV Box

Discus and support XBOX360 and Android TV Box in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to connect Android TV box with XBOX360 controller ? - to play games from Google play with this controller Thank you very much... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZBK144, May 2, 2019.

1. ZBK144
    ZBK144 Guest

Hello,

is it possible to connect Android TV box with XBOX360 controller ?

- to play games from Google play with this controller

Thank you very much

Jirka Janda

:)

ZBK144, May 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Unlikely, unless it is a wired only Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox 360 controller used strictly a proprietary wireless technology, and the wireless controllers, even when connected via a USB charge and play kit, would only charge the battery over USB and
    not send controller signal across the cable. They used a wireless adapter for PC use for the 360 controllers. If it's wired it MIGHT work.

An Xbox One controller is more likely to be successful working, as the modern ones have Bluetooth connectivity, and widely used DirectX Inputs, so that it would likely be a lot easier to get working.

Please note that this is not something I've tried, so it's entirely possible there are solutions to the problem, but likely are complicated, based off what I know.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

You should be able to. From my own experience, my old 360 controller has worked fine on Android. Quite a few games actually support controllers from the get go. Real Racing 3 worked straight away.

Since the 360 isn't Bluetooth, you'll need to connect a wired controller to the USB port. And, it
    must be a true wired controller, play and charge won't work.
  4. denis97g Win User

Hello, it could work but you may need apps to do it.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the TV box & the controller both support bluetooth, then it should work fine.
  6. Reizaal Abdul Aziz Win User

No Audio when playing DVD and using HDMI cable to connect console to TV

i was just trying for the first time to play dvd through the xbox360 after a year using the same tv and hdmi cable.. (2 hdmi ports on tv, bought 2 thicker hdmi cables, individual connection for console and satellite box)..

as for the dvd playback with no audio, setting the xbox360 display discovery to "enable" now fix the audio.

had different problem with the laptop running win7 (using hdmi cable from satellite box to the tv). first time ever time audio transfer well to the tv and the laptop automatically muted.. then after that had to fiddle with the laptop setting every time,
    had to disable the laptop speaker device before the tv takes over.

was never a problem with the tv or hdmi cables. was working well playing games, watching satellite tv or using the setup with different tvs..
Thema:

1. XBOX360 and Android TV Box - Similar Threads - XBOX360 Android Box

2. Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!: Hi I bought an Xbox360E (still sealed).. I dont want to open til I'm sure is a 500gb blu limited ed. ! Box says 500gb blu but sticker (on box) 250gb ! Bought from Gamestop. Please help me...
  3. Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...: Hab eine neue xbox one s gekauft und wenn ich jetzt ein xbox360 spiel spielen will, dann zeigt es mir nur an ich könne ein profil runterladen aber dann wenn ich diese Option wähle, dann zeigt es...
  4. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  5. Audio kabel type for A/V output connector on rear side of the XBOX360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio kabel type for A/V output connector on rear side of the XBOX360: Could you please advise which type of the cable should I use for audio output from XBOX360 to digital/analog switch? I try to use digital coax cable but it can´t fit to connector on rear side of...
  6. Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass: Hey everyone, I've a brand new Xbox One S, which I'm, eager to try out. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass which allows me to access a massive library of games, including Xbox360 games. Whenever I...
  7. Xbox Games with Gold: Can't redeem Xbox/Xbox360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games with Gold: Can't redeem Xbox/Xbox360 games: Sorry for my rusty English but I think it is better to write in it than my native language (below I will also write a summary in Italian in order to know if any of my fellows Italian have this...
  8. Failed update xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed update xbox360: Hi there, since couple of weeks my xbox cannot connect to xbox live because of a pending update which cannot be download. I have already check my internet connection and also removed cashe files...
  9. Xbox360 updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 updates: when i try to get my xbox live back, it wants to do updates and u cant update without xbox live ed6eac6b-7a7d-4ef0-a320-e7dc5929bdcb
  10. Gamepass on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass on xbox360: I know the service isn't on the console but I don't understand why it isn't as there are xbox 360 games in the game pass catalog and I want to put them on my console rather than just having it on...