XBOX360 and Android TV Box

Discus and support XBOX360 and Android TV Box in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to connect Android TV box with XBOX360 controller ? - to play games from Google play with this controller Thank you very much... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZBK144, May 2, 2019.

1. ZBK144
    ZBK144 Guest

Hello,

is it possible to connect Android TV box with XBOX360 controller ?

- to play games from Google play with this controller

Thank you very much

Jirka Janda

:)

ZBK144, May 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Unlikely, unless it is a wired only Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox 360 controller used strictly a proprietary wireless technology, and the wireless controllers, even when connected via a USB charge and play kit, would only charge the battery over USB and
    not send controller signal across the cable. They used a wireless adapter for PC use for the 360 controllers. If it's wired it MIGHT work.

An Xbox One controller is more likely to be successful working, as the modern ones have Bluetooth connectivity, and widely used DirectX Inputs, so that it would likely be a lot easier to get working.

Please note that this is not something I've tried, so it's entirely possible there are solutions to the problem, but likely are complicated, based off what I know.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

You should be able to. From my own experience, my old 360 controller has worked fine on Android. Quite a few games actually support controllers from the get go. Real Racing 3 worked straight away.

Since the 360 isn't Bluetooth, you'll need to connect a wired controller to the USB port. And, it
    must be a true wired controller, play and charge won't work.
  4. denis97g Win User

Hello, it could work but you may need apps to do it.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the TV box & the controller both support bluetooth, then it should work fine.
  6. Reizaal Abdul Aziz Win User

No Audio when playing DVD and using HDMI cable to connect console to TV

i was just trying for the first time to play dvd through the xbox360 after a year using the same tv and hdmi cable.. (2 hdmi ports on tv, bought 2 thicker hdmi cables, individual connection for console and satellite box)..

as for the dvd playback with no audio, setting the xbox360 display discovery to "enable" now fix the audio.

had different problem with the laptop running win7 (using hdmi cable from satellite box to the tv). first time ever time audio transfer well to the tv and the laptop automatically muted.. then after that had to fiddle with the laptop setting every time,
    had to disable the laptop speaker device before the tv takes over.

was never a problem with the tv or hdmi cables. was working well playing games, watching satellite tv or using the setup with different tvs..
Thema:

1. XBOX360 and Android TV Box - Similar Threads - XBOX360 Android Box

2. Xbox360 gold and game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 gold and game pass: Why can't I find the free loadable games after purchacing the Xbox live gold and game pass..and when I go to bing/ browser it says need to update browser. .I have deleted cache and and history and...
  3. Xbox360 Controller USB Incompatibility with PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox360 Controller USB Incompatibility with PC: hi there, i'm trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc and i'm having problems with it, i've tried many things at this point, i tried changing the driver, updade the driver, unstalling and...
  4. Game pass no xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass no xbox360: Assinei a Xbox Game Pass, mas não estou conseguindo baixar os jogos, vou no jogo da lista e quando seleciono, aparece pra mim comprar o jogo e não para jogar através da assinatura do Game Pass....
  5. How to unmap xbox360 controller in Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to unmap xbox360 controller in Windows 10?: I connected my Xbox 260 controller to my laptop so i can use it in a game. I wanted to map the buttons using software called reWASD. I found that the software worked perfectly. I also found that...
  6. How to disable xbox360 controller in Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable xbox360 controller in Windows 10?: I connected my Xbox 260 controller to my laptop so i can use it in a game. I wanted to map the buttons using software called reWASD. I found that the software worked perfectly. I also found that...
  7. All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.: My Xbox360 games on Xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. When i start up the game it says ''Disconected to xbox live'' Even when i sign in it wont give me xbox live. And ithout it i won't be able...
  8. Xbox One and Xbox360 parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Xbox360 parties: Hey there peepz, I play Xbox One and my friend has a Xbox 360. Is there any way that I can join one of their parties, or play on the same game server together? 74cfc5ff-5d4e-46f9-af60-7d10188c8db3
  9. Red power light on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red power light on xbox360: Moved console to a new location. On start up console power lite turns red after 3 seconds. Power adapter lite stays green. Any ideas? 5770d192-06f7-4152-8490-562b64174aa6
  10. : جهاز الxbox360خاصتي لا يحمل الupdate [Translation-My xbox360 device does not carry the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : جهاز الxbox360خاصتي لا يحمل الupdate [Translation-My xbox360 device does not carry the...: : جهاز الxbox360خاصتي لا يحمل الupdate [Translation-My xbox360 device does not carry the update] Hi WaelGrably, Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. It seems that your Xbox 360 cannot...