XBOX360 and Android TV Box

Discus and support XBOX360 and Android TV Box in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to connect Android TV box with XBOX360 controller ? - to play games from Google play with this controller Thank you very much... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZBK144, May 2, 2019.

1. ZBK144
    ZBK144 Guest

Hello,

is it possible to connect Android TV box with XBOX360 controller ?

- to play games from Google play with this controller

Thank you very much

Jirka Janda

:)

ZBK144, May 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Unlikely, unless it is a wired only Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox 360 controller used strictly a proprietary wireless technology, and the wireless controllers, even when connected via a USB charge and play kit, would only charge the battery over USB and
    not send controller signal across the cable. They used a wireless adapter for PC use for the 360 controllers. If it's wired it MIGHT work.

An Xbox One controller is more likely to be successful working, as the modern ones have Bluetooth connectivity, and widely used DirectX Inputs, so that it would likely be a lot easier to get working.

Please note that this is not something I've tried, so it's entirely possible there are solutions to the problem, but likely are complicated, based off what I know.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

You should be able to. From my own experience, my old 360 controller has worked fine on Android. Quite a few games actually support controllers from the get go. Real Racing 3 worked straight away.

Since the 360 isn't Bluetooth, you'll need to connect a wired controller to the USB port. And, it
    must be a true wired controller, play and charge won't work.
  4. denis97g Win User

Hello, it could work but you may need apps to do it.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the TV box & the controller both support bluetooth, then it should work fine.
  6. Reizaal Abdul Aziz Win User

No Audio when playing DVD and using HDMI cable to connect console to TV

i was just trying for the first time to play dvd through the xbox360 after a year using the same tv and hdmi cable.. (2 hdmi ports on tv, bought 2 thicker hdmi cables, individual connection for console and satellite box)..

as for the dvd playback with no audio, setting the xbox360 display discovery to "enable" now fix the audio.

had different problem with the laptop running win7 (using hdmi cable from satellite box to the tv). first time ever time audio transfer well to the tv and the laptop automatically muted.. then after that had to fiddle with the laptop setting every time,
    had to disable the laptop speaker device before the tv takes over.

was never a problem with the tv or hdmi cables. was working well playing games, watching satellite tv or using the setup with different tvs..
Thema:

1. XBOX360 and Android TV Box - Similar Threads - XBOX360 Android Box

2. reading xbox360 games in the XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reading xbox360 games in the XboxOne: Hello, my xbox one does not read the xbox 360 game discs even though they are part of the compatibility list. I thought maybe the problem came from the fact that I didn't use the same account in...
  3. Skyrim xbox360 add-ons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim xbox360 add-ons: I am playing Skyrim for the second time. However this time it does not show any add-ons as being available. How can I get them? 382b7e8b-61ae-4393-9a80-2f9b0a6d9b12
  4. Error Code Can not connect to live XBOX360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code Can not connect to live XBOX360: [img] Here is the Tracer Route, i tried everything on the help site.. please help fb4b9e1c-2ab5-4df4-87ac-f0b94da4cc3d
  5. : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error: : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open the ports... By the way... Is it possible an...
  6. Tengo un problema com mi cuenta de Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo un problema com mi cuenta de Xbox360: Mi problema es cuando unirme a Xbox live con mi otra cuenta pero la consola me pone que hay un erro que lo vuelva hacer en otro momento llevo 1 semana , tambien cuando quiero descargar un perfil y...
  7. upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one: i purchased minecraft a couple of years ago on xbox360 now I have an xbox one I see from store that upgrading from 360 costs ~5$ instead of normal ~25$ price I do not understand how to do that.....
  8. xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360: como cambiar una cuenta Gmail de mi cuenta de Xbox , cuando intento entrar desde mi consola no me deja. tengo otra cuanta abierta de Hotmail pero en la otra es donde tengo las subcripciones....
  9. xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360: does anybody have a problem connecting to the WWE network with an smart tv? Can get it with Ipads and iPhone in Australia. The apps is asking to download, can't access app. This is the first time...
  10. My xbox360 problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox360 problem: My xbox 360 loads up like normal but games and apps won't work. I have to restart it maybe twenty times before it will load a game of my Netflix app even shows up on the screen. Is this normal?...