XBOX360 and Android TV Box

Discus and support XBOX360 and Android TV Box in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to connect Android TV box with XBOX360 controller ? - to play games from Google play with this controller Thank you very much... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZBK144, May 2, 2019.

1. ZBK144
    ZBK144 Guest

Hello,

is it possible to connect Android TV box with XBOX360 controller ?

- to play games from Google play with this controller

Thank you very much

Jirka Janda

:)

ZBK144, May 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Unlikely, unless it is a wired only Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox 360 controller used strictly a proprietary wireless technology, and the wireless controllers, even when connected via a USB charge and play kit, would only charge the battery over USB and
    not send controller signal across the cable. They used a wireless adapter for PC use for the 360 controllers. If it's wired it MIGHT work.

An Xbox One controller is more likely to be successful working, as the modern ones have Bluetooth connectivity, and widely used DirectX Inputs, so that it would likely be a lot easier to get working.

Please note that this is not something I've tried, so it's entirely possible there are solutions to the problem, but likely are complicated, based off what I know.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

You should be able to. From my own experience, my old 360 controller has worked fine on Android. Quite a few games actually support controllers from the get go. Real Racing 3 worked straight away.

Since the 360 isn't Bluetooth, you'll need to connect a wired controller to the USB port. And, it
    must be a true wired controller, play and charge won't work.
  4. denis97g Win User

Hello, it could work but you may need apps to do it.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the TV box & the controller both support bluetooth, then it should work fine.
  6. Reizaal Abdul Aziz Win User

No Audio when playing DVD and using HDMI cable to connect console to TV

i was just trying for the first time to play dvd through the xbox360 after a year using the same tv and hdmi cable.. (2 hdmi ports on tv, bought 2 thicker hdmi cables, individual connection for console and satellite box)..

as for the dvd playback with no audio, setting the xbox360 display discovery to "enable" now fix the audio.

had different problem with the laptop running win7 (using hdmi cable from satellite box to the tv). first time ever time audio transfer well to the tv and the laptop automatically muted.. then after that had to fiddle with the laptop setting every time,
    had to disable the laptop speaker device before the tv takes over.

was never a problem with the tv or hdmi cables. was working well playing games, watching satellite tv or using the setup with different tvs..
Thema:

1. XBOX360 and Android TV Box - Similar Threads - XBOX360 Android Box

2. NBA 2K17 xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K17 xbox360: My NBA 2k17 was working all perfect for everything and then my account got deleted but when I downloaded it back I couldn't get online but I had to make a new character and still couldn't go...
  3. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....
  4. cambio de correo de una xbox360 [Translate] changing mail from an xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    cambio de correo de una xbox360 [Translate] changing mail from an xbox360: Llevo casi un año tratando de cambiar el correo asociado a una cuenta de xboxlive en una consola 360, pero siempre que lo intento me manda codigo de error o a esas interminables paginas de...
  5. Blokada rodzicielska w xbox360 [Translation - Parental lock in Xbox360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blokada rodzicielska w xbox360 [Translation - Parental lock in Xbox360]: Czy ktos wie jak wylaczyc ta kontrole rodzicielskom bez kodu? ------ [Mod Translation - Does anybody know how to disable this parental controls without a code?]...
  6. XBOX360 Power Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 Power Issues: I have an XBOX 360 that will not remained powered on. I have tried multiple power cords/sources. I'd like to send the unit in for repair but it appears it is not an online option when I select my...
  7. THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one: Can't buy game, something wrong, only what site wrotes is sorry or it's not availaible in your region. Question, how i can buy The orange box, Half Life 2, Portal......
  8. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  9. Не включается Xbox360[Translation-Xbox360 not included]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не включается Xbox360[Translation-Xbox360 not included]: При включении Xbox начинаются очень быстро крутится кулер и так же быстро мерцает красным цветом центральный индикатор и выключается через пару секунд. Что это означает? [Translation-When you...
  10. Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work: I have an xbox 360 wireless receiver with 2 x360 controllers which work fine in lots of games. I just downloaded GOW4 to local splitscreen with my wife and the controllers aren't recognised at all...