Xbox360 - disconnects from internet

Discus and support Xbox360 - disconnects from internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a newbie to Xbox Live. I just signed up for Xbox Gold and when I try to sign in my profile on my Xbox 360, the console disconnects from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHangel10, Feb 6, 2021.

1. SHangel10
    SHangel10 Guest

I am a newbie to Xbox Live. I just signed up for Xbox Gold and when I try to sign in my profile on my Xbox 360, the console disconnects from the internet. When I sign in with another profile for Xbox Live the console remains connected to the internet.

How can I resolve this?

PS: To be clear, there is no issue with my internet. Ans every time after the console disconnects from the internet I check the connection, it makes a perfect connection to Xbox Live.

:)

SHangel10, Feb 6, 2021
  2. PedroDePacas117 Win User

Achievements not unlocking for months on multiple games!!!!!!!!

Done all troubleshooting steps

Hard Reset on console

Soft Reset in settings

Clearing Mac Address

Deleting account from xbox one console and reinstalling

Rebooted internet and even disconnected console from internet and reset it.

Reset Console

My XboxOne account is locked(I can unlock achievements on Xbox360/Pc). It's a Microsoft problem
  3. JohnFKennedy24 Win User

Connecting to Internet but not to Xbox Live

I have a problem, my Xbox360 can connect to the modem and the internet but when I go to sign into my profile it disconnects from Xbox live and I get a message saying your console cannot connect to Xbox live and with it a small code saying 80151911. I tried
    restarting my console, downloading my profile again, resetting the modem and disconnecting it from the Xbox. This has been happening the whole day.
  4. dorsay97 Win User

Xbox360 randomly disconnected from Xbox Live

An update. I've now tried a wired connection with the same results, i.e., my Xbox360 keeps getting disconnected from Live.
  5. alisa526 Win User

Randomly Disconnecting from Xbox Live

my xbox360 keeps randomly disconnecting
  6. Milk Foilage Win User

Internet frequently disconnecting from internet

Sorry, Xbox frequently disconnecting from internet
Thema:

1. Xbox360 - disconnects from internet - Similar Threads - Xbox360 disconnects internet

2. My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds: My power indicator in front of my Xbox turns red after 2 seconds of switching on everytime. 57a7b957-ebf2-4712-8368-2d3fae2f00f5
  3. xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360: my proplem is some of my games load and i can play but my favorite game will not load should i buy a new game or system dcef6c85-d021-4dc0-bf9a-8377c6f8f0d6
  4. Windows 7 drivers for Xbox360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 7 drivers for Xbox360 controller: Does anyone know a reputable site that would allow me to download the Xbox 360 controller driver for windows 7 64bit? The official Microsoft link doesn’t work. This is for a spare older laptop I...
  5. Xbox360 controller connects for 1 second and disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 controller connects for 1 second and disconnects: controller has fresh batteries but continuously diasconnects 1-2 seconds after connecting I'm desperate to find soulution as have no cord or spare controller pls n thanks...
  6. Xbox360 randomly disconnected from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 randomly disconnected from Xbox Live: Hi, I have 2 Xbox 360s and 1 Xbox One and an Xbox Live account. My Xbox 360s use 2 different wifi SSIDs. Both SSIDs are connected to the outside world via the one outbound router. The Xbox One...
  7. Disconnection from Xbox live. Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnection from Xbox live. Xbox360: hope someone can help me as this is doing my head right in. Ok so I play on xbox360 edition. I have a gold membership. The problem is when I host a game on minecraft and people join my server, I...
  8. continuously being disconnected from xbox360 live

in XBoX on Consoles
    continuously being disconnected from xbox360 live: although my wi-fi is strong, im disconnected from live repeatedly...what can i do? 38c8bc4e-cdab-4a11-9b48-ebecffe5fdc6
  9. My Xbox360 randomly disconnected on Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 randomly disconnected on Xbox Live.: Ok, few days ago everything went fine of my Xbox360 since the last time I plug in my Xbox360 Arcade Edition (non-wireless) to my Laptop to order to play games online on Xbox Live. but the day...
  10. Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Troy, NY Modem brand & model number: Ubee DDW365 Router brand & model number: See above If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter,...