xbox360 download the update

Discus and support xbox360 download the update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox360 series E. I need to know how to download the update for minecraft to a cd . can someone post where the site is at. please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CynthiaJalowy, Apr 7, 2021.

1. xbox360 download the update

I have a xbox360 series E. I need to know how to download the update for minecraft to a cd . can someone post where the site is at. please

:)

CynthiaJalowy, Apr 7, 2021
  2. XxCHESTPOGIxX Win User

Xbox Live connecting problems - Can't process update

I tried to put the update in usb nd downloading it on my xbox360(says extracting) but it still says cant update
  3. magi43d Win User

Update Failed: status code 4099-0000-3080-0549-8015-000A.

I download updates from XBOX360 refuses to give updates and code

4174-417F-A080-0F00-8015-000A

What is the solution
  4. jludtxs Win User

Xbox.com site no longer downloads to Xbox 360?

I just got an original xbox360 arcade version and downloaded the update and downloaded the free optional media update from the website and it says it is in my queue to download to xbox360. That is as far as I can go. I have to hook the xbox to the modem
    to connect to xbox live but even after I have downloaded my profile to the console, the update is not showing up in the console. Any ideas? I am very confused. I was not able to connect to the internet by hooking to the pc. I followed all the directions but
    there is still not a connection.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Unable to do system update for XBOX 360

6. OCRyzen Win User

Ip flooding question

The Dev Kits, should be made to only work, with an updated revision that syncs with the Xbox360 dashboard revision update & only downloaded by an approved developer Log-in & weed out the people copying the Kits etc... or just start limiting the Kits availability
    altogether + removing the Manual Dashboard update download or an access code to download it with IP detection...
Thema:

xbox360 download the update

1. xbox360 download the update - Similar Threads - xbox360 download update

2. I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market?: I I have a xbox360 can I still purchase guys for it on the market? I found a 360 game I really like but wasn't sure if I needed game pass or a newer system to download it. Thanks....
  3. Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console: I sold my old xbox console about 4 years ago and recently I bought New(to me anyway) Xbox360 Slim and I want to download my old profile onto it.The problem is that when I go to the Download...
  4. My Xbox Series S does not download profile for Xbox360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series S does not download profile for Xbox360 games.: Good morning, I need help because I recently bought an Xbox series S and had a problem with backward compatible xbox 360 games. With the console connected to the internet, open router ports and...
  5. I Fixed the Xbox360 download problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Fixed the Xbox360 download problems: ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HARDWIRE YOUR CONNECTION WITH AN ETHERNET CABLE 05606a1d-a035-41e2-a95c-5c46852ca15e
  6. Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start: Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start. There is no error code. What steps should I take? I had to update my Xbox360 before downloading. My profile name/tag changed. Maybe that was the...
  7. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...: I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem, clearing cace, deleting the...
  8. Can't download Xbox360 Games on Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox360 Games on Live: Hi, I have a problem where I can't download xbox 360 games on gold as it keeps asking me to supply a payment option, even though xbox already has a payment option and even if I remove it and add...
  9. how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage: <p>even though have external storage</p><p></p> cfe004ac-0bec-468c-b8c3-952f57c7ed0a
  10. XBOX360 ELITE unable to read hard drive and/or download update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 ELITE unable to read hard drive and/or download update.: Upon start up, XBOX 360 logo screen lags longer than normal. Then "Update Required" screen appears and I am prompted to download update to connect to xbox live. System update reads " You do not...