XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour.

Discus and support XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour. I know its out dated and all but i enjoy playing my xbox 360 online still. I have an issue... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dodger860, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Dodger860
    Dodger860 Guest

Hello, Fellow Gamer!

My name is Kai and to add to what my fellow Xbox ambassadors have said when you do eventually get back online please be sure to report this person!

Furthermore, I believe you could fix this by simply reseting your router a DDOS attack shouldn't be that harmful depending on what website or server they used. if that doesn't work then try to change your IP address so the person doing those DDOS attacks
    cannot DDOS your IP address.

https://youtu.be/Kh5hAj8Ljss

If this video seems to confusing no need to worry you can call your internet provider and ask them to change your IP address and put your IP address as dynamic so every Time you reset your router it will change your ip this will prevent any DDOS attack from
    happening!

Hopefully I've been able to assist you with this issue!

Have a nice day and stay a cool gamerツ

:)

Dodger860, Jan 9, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Dodger,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This is definitely a weird issue. If it is both Xbox's, this sounds more like a network issue. Since it happens to both at the same time. Have you made sure there are no router settings that cause this?

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Dodger860 Win User

I will look into that. Thank you
  4. Dooooommm Win User

My 360 and I still play Kinect. Does your machine turn off too? If so, clean the dust out. If not, keep a journal when igets iicked, then look at internet signal loss/ slow down

from your provider
  5. Dodger860 Win User

I did nkt knownthere was suck a thing as break time to disable. Would that be in the network settings??
  6. h1guyperson Win User

You may have break time set up on your xbox, disable it and that should help
Thema:

1. XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour. - Similar Threads - XBox360 getting booted

2. Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sealed New Xbox360 500gb blu.. box and sticker do NOT get along! Help!: Hi I bought an Xbox360E (still sealed).. I dont want to open til I'm sure is a 500gb blu limited ed. ! Box says 500gb blu but sticker (on box) 250gb ! Bought from Gamestop. Please help me...
  3. Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work: I have an xbox 360 wireless receiver with 2 x360 controllers which work fine in lots of games. I just downloaded GOW4 to local splitscreen with my wife and the controllers aren't recognised at all...
  4. Jade Empire (on Xbox360) downloads in French and can't get the English version, though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jade Empire (on Xbox360) downloads in French and can't get the English version, though...: Hello, I'm from Belgium, a trilangual country. My Xbox360 has it's language set to English and even the location as the UK. Still, I've bought Jade Empire digitally yesterday, and it's always the...
  5. Hughesnet: Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hughesnet: Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to ...: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways): Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to xbox live...
  6. I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...: I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX 360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE abb1908f-ee0c-4655-ac33-105bf7cfa154
  7. Got an xbox360 used how do i get xbox live up and runing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got an xbox360 used how do i get xbox live up and runing: can some 1 hello me never owned an Xbox 360 can someone call me and help me delete s*** that's on it I've got a profile but I can't login text box live it keeps telling me to redownload or...
  8. how do i get a new warranty for the xbox360 pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get a new warranty for the xbox360 pro: hi my name is Christopher and i got an xbox 360 pro off a friend of mine and i registered onto the new device on xbox.com and it saying its out of warranty how do i renew the warranty and will it...
  9. Unable to get sound from xbox360 S to a DELL monitor without speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get sound from xbox360 S to a DELL monitor without speakers: Hi everyone, My English is poor but i will do my best... I'm Sorry ! I want to play xbox on my Dell PC screen but i only get image but no Sound ! My xbox is connected to the Dell screen with a...
  10. Can't get xbox360 wireless pc controller to work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get xbox360 wireless pc controller to work...: First, I want to say that there is most likely something very simple that I need to or should have done. win 10 laptop is 6 mo. old 64 as maxed as I could buy it So, I plug in the usb receiver,...