Xbox360 gold and game pass

Discus and support Xbox360 gold and game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I find the free loadable games after purchacing the Xbox live gold and game pass..and when I go to bing/ browser it says need to update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LashingChunk6, May 20, 2019.

1. Xbox360 gold and game pass

Why can't I find the free loadable games after purchacing the Xbox live gold and game pass..and when I go to bing/ browser it says need to update browser. .I have deleted cache and and history and reset my Xbox 2 times and now my Xbox 360 is messed up
    and I had a month to get games and play and it's about up. ..I think it's all about you guys wanting money and not fair ..I can't get help or nothing so I don't care about xbox anymore I don't care if you guys ban me because I paid and received nothing

:)

LashingChunk6, May 20, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

You should be able to find the games with gold games on the homepage or by searching for the game in the store, but there is no game pass available for xbox 360.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass is not available for the 360. It is only available for the One. So you would not be able to download those games for free on the 360.

If you're looking for the monthly Games with Gold games, there should be a gold section on the Home page of the console and it will take you directly to them.
  4. StefanNeubauer Win User

I already have Gold but Xbox One keeps telling me to upgrade.

in General everything shorter than 1month does not Show up as subscription, because it is considered Trial Gold - you wont have Access to games with Gold or deals with Gold.

was your 2day pass bundled with your console or with a game?

in case of console it is expected to run every app and game.

in case of game, it is only supposed to start that specific game.

and last Thing: please use xbox one boards instead of xbox360 :)
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Game pass no xbox360

Hi Anderson,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As previously stated by our Ambassador, Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service that is only available on the Xbox One platform and is not available for those on the Xbox 360 platform. Per the

Xbox Game Pass Subscription Details from our Xbox Game Pass FAQ page
    :

Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backwards compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games.

You may wish to
    cancel the subscription via your Microsoft account
    and then seek to
    request a refund
    for the price of the subscription since you are using an Xbox 360 at this time.

As there is nothing further to add to this topic and the question has been answered, at this time we'll be locking this thread but should you have any further questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to come back to the forums. We would be glad
    to assist you.

I hope this helps out.

Thanks again and happy gaming.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game pass no xbox360

Infelizmente o Game Pass está disponível apenas para o Xbox One. Não há um serviço Game Pass para o 360.

---------

[Mod Translation - Unfortunately the Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One. There is no Game Pass service for the 360.]
Thema:

1. Xbox360 gold and game pass - Similar Threads - Xbox360 gold game

2. Load XBOX One game with XBOX360 Gold Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Load XBOX One game with XBOX360 Gold Account: Hello, I have a xbox360 and I am a xbox gold member. In the past I was able to add XBOX one games to my account, even I do not have a xbox one. However for a certain time now, I always get an...
  3. Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold: Hi there. I have tried multiple times to download the free Far Cry 2 on our xbox360 but it gets to about 79% and fails every time. Got heaps of storage space. When I test the xbox live connection...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox360 - GOLD - Four tabs?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox360 - GOLD - Four tabs?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox360 - GOLD - Four tabs? Not sure why... but a week ago I bought GOLD (1 year) ... I have been able to play with my brother online... which had...
  5. Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region": Hallo, so, I am a citizen of a small EU country and I have one hotmail account for several years. The adress on the Hotmail account was the old country. A month or so ago, I relocated to...
  6. Games With Gold XBox360 on XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games With Gold XBox360 on XBox One: I have been a gold member for years. I had XBox 360s for years and now I have XBox Ones. I love the fact that I can get the 360 games for the One each month with games with gold. However, I am...
  7. Xbox360 games and xbox gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 games and xbox gold: Hi I Own an xbox one console. I aquired the xbox gold subscription, and Ive downoaded some of the free games offered. Now, i have an issue with the free games for xbox360. When i try to get it...
  8. I cannot download XBOX360 games for my son offered on Games With Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download XBOX360 games for my son offered on Games With Gold: I joined (well, I bought it under son's name since it is for HIM)( XBox Gold when I got my son his XBox One this summer. Pirates of the Caribbean came up as an offered game and I was pumped as it...
  9. game with gold of xbox360 can't be download on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    game with gold of xbox360 can't be download on the xbox one: i can not download game with gold on xboxone,the assassin's creed 3 .show me can't finish the trading.only it.why? cafa9f4c-ae24-49f9-96aa-db8d41528de8
  10. xbox one gold games for xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one gold games for xbox360: Ive had 2 xbox live gold accounts for several years for my sons 360s. I used to always d/l the xbox one games from homepage of console with a couple of clicks. Several months ago this feature...