xbox360 in australia - free games have not changed over

Discus and support xbox360 in australia - free games have not changed over in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I'm in Australia and the new free game for this month is not showing up on my console. The Mafia II icon comes up on the home screen but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaLiCi0usMonkey, May 3, 2015.

1. xbox360 in australia - free games have not changed over

Hi.

I'm in Australia and the new free game for this month is not showing up on my console. The Mafia II icon comes up on the home screen but when I select it it just shows all of last month's games and offers. Is there anything that I can do?

Thanks.

:)

MaLiCi0usMonkey, May 3, 2015
  2. octard
    octard Guest
    'This item isn't available from your current location.' - Fable 3

I'm getting this message when trying to download the Fable 3 version which has become free on games on demand.

Account region: Australia

Physical region: Australia

Internet Service Provider (ISP): TPG

Content you are trying to download: Fable 3

I used the account migration feature to move my account to Australia.

I changed my billing information to Melbourne Australia.

I changed my linked email's account information to Australia.

What else would be causing this problem?

octard, May 3, 2015
  3. Busta737
    Busta737 Guest
    I can dl & buy 18+ games 4 xbox1 games with gold, but cannot dl xbox360 gwg(borderlands, dead space)

Like stated above, I can dl free & buy 18+ games on xbox1 games with gold, but cannot dl xbox360 gwg(borderlands, dead space). I'm in Germany and Do have GOLD, as I've dl The Wolf Among Us, btw. changing the region didn't help(US, Austria, Russia, Australia).
    Any help would be appriciated!

Busta737, May 3, 2015
  4. xbox360 in australia - free games have not changed over

The problem has been resolved.

MaLiCi0usMonkey, May 3, 2015
  5. MaLiCi0usMonkey Win User

The problem has been resolved.
  6. dxXGamboyXxb Win User

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com

I don't know if this was pointed to me.

So if I don't have access to a Xbox360 I don't have any change of downloading the free gold Xbox360 games?

Is this a issue that Microsoft knows about and is working on or do I have to email them?

I think this is unacceptable and hope their comes some sort of solution.
  7. PuzzledDoor Win User

Free Gamertag Change?

IT IS FREE ON XBOX SIVER or XBOX GOLD

however

U MUST PAY 800 ON XBOX360 GOLD

however

ON XBOX360 SILVER, U CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME 3 TIMES FOR FREE......

THEN ITS 10, THEN 100, THEN 400, THEN ITS 800 EVERY TIME YOU CHANGE IT.....

SO IT IS FREE FOR THE OLD OLD SCHOOL XBOX SYSTEMS.....................
  8. DanXboxGamer16 Win User

New to Forums

I'm new to forums as well looking for xbox360 friends so feel free to add me I'm the greatest at sonic the hedgehog games so if u have any sonic games on the 360 come on over and try and beat the master
  9. WedgeAntilles85 Win User

unable to redeem/buy Xbox 360 games for my Xbox One

I'm having this problem. I bought the xbox in Australia then lived with it in the UK for a year and now back in Australia. Never changed the region in the first place so it should still be Australia. When I go to that page and try to change it to Australia
    it says there is a problem but doesn't say what that is. but since it was bought is Australia and I never migrated it before that shouldn't be an issue. I've changed my location to Australia, changed my billing address and added Australian card details. Still
    says I have no valid payment option.
Thema:

1. xbox360 in australia - free games have not changed over - Similar Threads - xbox360 australia free

2. Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360): As the title says, I can't purchase a game (Final Fantasy XIII - 14.9gb) since my 16gb usb drives don't even get to 15gb. And, for the moment, I'm stuck with those flash drives, since I can't go...
  3. Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE: HI,i am a gamer of GTA,due to XBOXONE playing X360 games depend on LIVE server,I find something interesting in this "system".First my network enviroment base my ASUA Router as a main router...
  4. Will samsung A20 hotspot an xbox360s??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will samsung A20 hotspot an xbox360s??: Cannot get internet from samsungA20 does anyone know why?? Samsung don't!! 512b10ef-bd53-4fd6-b9c6-170be6a9ea31
  5. Fehler Code auf Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler Code auf Xbox360: Nach längerer Zeit, habe ich meine Xbox360 mit dem Internet verbunden, habe mir Xbox Gold gekauft, und nun gibt es nur Probleme, ich kann meinen Code nicht einlössen, der fehler Code 8015402B wird...
  6. توصيل وحدة التحكم الخاصة ب xbox360 على اللاب توب

in XBoX on Windows
    توصيل وحدة التحكم الخاصة ب xbox360 على اللاب توب: توصيل وحدة التحكم الخاصة ب xbox360 على اللاب توب يعمل بنسخة ويندوز 10 a17d65b0-2d04-4b4d-ae18-91941d478fb7
  7. Resetting xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Resetting xbox360: Hi All, I purchased a second hand Xbox 360 only to find out that it has been modded to play written games. My question is: can I reset to factory default or will this couse issues? Thanks...
  8. (Help) My Xbox360 Wont Display (Help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Help) My Xbox360 Wont Display (Help): My xbox360 slim will turn on an has a full green light. It does not circle arround. It turns on like normal. But it will not display nothing on my tv. I have tried everything to fix it. Please...
  9. Friends on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends on xbox360: I have friends on my Xbox live account, but I can't see anyone on my xbox360. I can't add anyone from my Xbox either, but I can message them. Is something wrong? Or how can I fix this?...
  10. Does not search for game sessions in call of Duty BO1-3 and AW multiplayer on XBOX360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does not search for game sessions in call of Duty BO1-3 and AW multiplayer on XBOX360: I can't play multiplayer games in the Call of duty series, tried everything, re-download the game, used a different connection, cleaned the system cache, Xbox poddezhrka also did not help. I...