[Xbox360] Looking for an active mature/adult clan (age 21+)

Discus and support [Xbox360] Looking for an active mature/adult clan (age 21+) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am a 24yr old gamer, looking for an active clan I have a lvl 24 hunter and a lvl 7 titan ( i am planning to make into a defender and main)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xUlquiorra, Nov 16, 2014.

1. xUlquiorra
    xUlquiorra Guest

Hello, I am a 24yr old gamer, looking for an active clan

I have a lvl 24 hunter and a lvl 7 titan ( i am planning to make into a defender and main)

I am active most of the week, usually after 4pm UK time as i work monday - friday.

I am in need of help with all aspects of the game, and prefer to play in a social community.

A friendly active helpful clan community is all I require [Xbox360] Looking for an active mature/adult clan (age 21+) :)

My gamertag is please add me to XBL or message me here if you're interested.

Thanks

:)

xUlquiorra, Nov 16, 2014
  2. 4GC Clan Recruiting- Males and Females

Still recruiting for XBOX gamers UK/EU/USA and Canada - mature gamers (minimum age 21). We have many members over 45 so no age barrier. Ladies always welcome. No tryouts required but plenty of clan matches organised for those who feel more competitive. Very
    active forum.

Willowstarr78, Nov 16, 2014
  3. S7 Ragnarok
    S7 Ragnarok Guest
    21 and older clan looking for new members

Sacred Seven (S7) is looking for new members age 21+ to join us on the Xbox One and other consoles. We are more than just your typical clan, we are a close group of like minded adults who enjoy a mature gaming atmosphere. We are currently active on Call
    of Duty, Halo, and Destiny. We are mostly laid back and like to have fun but also enjoy competitive clan wars and tournaments. If you have any questions on how to join just shoot me a message on Xbox live or visit our website and put in an application - .:::Welcome to S7- www.S7clan.com

S7 Ragnarok, Nov 16, 2014
  4. playahata187 Win User

PLAY COD:GHOSTS WITH MATURE ADULTS???

I'm a UK player aged 39 .

I play COD Ghosts on the xbox360 and looking for a mature clan and would like to join. Been playing since COD4.
  5. CondemnedHornet Win User

CCS is now recruiting

6. Willowstarr78 Win User

4GC Clan Recruiting- Males and Females

Still recruiting for XBOX gamers UK/EU/USA and Canada - mature gamers (minimum age 21). We have many members over 45 so no age barrier. Ladies always welcome. No tryouts required but plenty of clan matches organised for those who feel more competitive. Very
    active forum.
  7. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

PBndJ is looking for more adults for Black Op's 2

Any mature adults looking for a great clan to game with? Then we are the clan for you! Stop by and check us out!
  8. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

Join PBnJ Gaming 21+

Any adults looking for a fun and mature clan? Stop by our site and check us out.
Thema:

1. [Xbox360] Looking for an active mature/adult clan (age 21+) - Similar Threads - Xbox360 Looking active

2. destiny xbox360 looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny xbox360 looking for friends: looking for friends on xbox360 that are at least the same level as me im a level 13 but looking for friends to play with and help level each other up if you want to feel free to comment or add me...
  3. {OSG} Looking for Battlefield 4 (XBOX360) and World of Tanks Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {OSG} Looking for Battlefield 4 (XBOX360) and World of Tanks Players!: Welcome to OSG Outlawed Syndicate Gaming. Enjin: Website does not exist We are OSG, Outlawed Syndicate Gaming, we weren't always known as this though, this is a recent name change of April...
  4. Looking for New friends (xbox360) :)!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for New friends (xbox360) :)!: Hello everyone! I've been playing minecraft for over a week and its been fun. So im trying to make some new friends! Add me, , im on regularly and love playing on survival but i guess anything is...
  5. Minecraft xbox360 version, Looking to play with people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox360 version, Looking to play with people: Hey guys I'm 18 and I'm looking for people 16+ to play xbox 360 minecraft with, if you wanna play just hmu and i'll be down to invite you. My gamertag is "thedarknuke"...
  6. Looking For new Friends ( Xbox360 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For new Friends ( Xbox360 ): Looking for some Gamers around my own age of 30+ to enjoy some relaxing text conversations while playing on Minecraft or Burnout Crash. I do sometimes go on FIFA 15. However, I'm not the kind of...
  7. [Xbox360] Minecraft survival | Adults only | Looking for builders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox360] Minecraft survival | Adults only | Looking for builders: Hi there! We are looking for creative players willing to help in our cause to build an awesome Minecraft survival map The map we are working on has been around for quite a while and already has...
  8. Looking for new members xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new members xbox360: Hello guys im a clan leader and im looking for new members for my realistic roleplay city we have building jobs and acts like a real city . we are looking for people that like to build and follows...
  9. Looking for xbox360 players mic or no mic is cool.survival builds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for xbox360 players mic or no mic is cool.survival builds: Add me I want to create a new world in survival. 0978307d-4ee6-4501-be19-8d734a0fff51
  10. Looking for Xbox360 friends. from all walks of life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox360 friends. from all walks of life.: Hello everyone! I've been on Xbox live for about a year now i really don't have enough friends. Don't care what your religion, gender, or nation is as long as you aren't a jerk we will get...