XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

Discus and support XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingKaty7, Sep 11, 2019.

1. KingKaty7
    KingKaty7 Guest

Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it. Xbox does see the network in the list, but will not connect
    to it.

I've tried everything it suggests including unpluging my router for 5 minutes, clearing system cache, manually entering an IP address, etc etc.

And here's something I find humorous.. one Xbox suggestion was to delete my profile and re-download it. Well, I used another profile that I didn't care about as a test delete profile. I deleted it, then when I went to re-download, it went to a screen that
    tries to connect to the network.. which is my main issue. GOOD THING I didn't delete my main account!

Also, another suggestion out there is to reset the Xbox to factory settings. I don't think I want to lose everything just yet.

Could it be this "wand" that connects to the Xbox that finds the signal? I doubt it highly as the light is on green like it has found the network.

ANY help would be great.

:)

KingKaty7, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss - Similar Threads - XBox360 network connection

2. WWE app not opening on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE app not opening on xbox360: xbox live is working, and I can access youtube videos (as an example) I deleted the WWE app, then downloaded it again. When I did it told me I had already purchased the item and I may have...
  3. NBA 2K17 xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K17 xbox360: My NBA 2k17 was working all perfect for everything and then my account got deleted but when I downloaded it back I couldn't get online but I had to make a new character and still couldn't go...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox360 - GOLD - Four tabs?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox360 - GOLD - Four tabs?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox360 - GOLD - Four tabs? Not sure why... but a week ago I bought GOLD (1 year) ... I have been able to play with my brother online... which had...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My xbox360 has built in wifi, but it want let ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My xbox360 has built in wifi, but it want let ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My xbox360 has built in wifi, but it want let me connect using my phone mobile hotspot my xbox360 has built in wifi but it want let me connect to...
  6. Xbox360 wireless network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 wireless network issue: Hi there, as mentioned in the title i got an issue with my xbox360 wireless network. It doesn't realy connect with my network. I used the right informations but if I try to do the connection...
  7. Rare? Network adapter disc xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rare? Network adapter disc xbox360: Is this rare or not? Rare? ive had it for a while but i never had a network adapter. I guess i got it from my original blades white 360 and i kinda want to get rid of it. Is this rare? Does anyone...
  8. Xbox360s network setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360s network setup: Basic Setting unable to highlight or get to Wireless Mode 5a39d731-50ff-4b5c-93f3-c060c98f6ad8
  9. Xbox360 connects to network but not to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 connects to network but not to live: My Xbox360 will NOT connect to my home network this week, it has never had any trouble doing so in the past. The box has no problem connecting to either of my AT&T wireless network cards that I...
  10. Xbox360 Slim Asking for Wireless Network Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Slim Asking for Wireless Network Adapter: The Xbox 360 Slim console has built in Wi-Fi, Right? So i Should`nt have to buy a Network Adapter because it already has one. Most of the time im Playing Games in Xbox Live while in an Xbox Live...