Xbox360 not picking up hotspot signal?

Discus and support Xbox360 not picking up hotspot signal? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox recently stopped being able to pick up the hot spot from my phone. It was working but hasn't in a while. Any help to fix the problem. I feel... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by annonamiss, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:54 AM.

1. annonamiss
    annonamiss Guest

My Xbox recently stopped being able to pick up the hot spot from my phone. It was working but hasn't in a while. Any help to fix the problem. I feel like I have tried everything!

:)

2. {Parity} Win User

Try shutting it down completely and unplugging it for 3 to 5 minutes. Then restart it and try again.
  3. Error404BOT Win User

try resetting your phone too
  4. WildPorpoise462 Win User

WiFi issues NETCOM N150 + Xbox 360 S

Tried portable hotspot on HTD Desire. XBox360 was able to connect. Will as AUS manufacturers to replace device ...

Thanks for support!!
  5. Dexter010 Win User

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

That must be a nomination for the Quote of the Year.

I think I'll pick this game up for the pc instead of the Xbox360.
  6. TavaresSouthBR Win User

My games are not picking up after I did an update please help me!

yes, all my games are not picking up after this update, the console screen is written "XBOX360"and I do not know what to do.
Thema:

1. Xbox360 not picking up hotspot signal? - Similar Threads - Xbox360 picking hotspot

2. Не включается Xbox360[Translation-Xbox360 not included]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не включается Xbox360[Translation-Xbox360 not included]: При включении Xbox начинаются очень быстро крутится кулер и так же быстро мерцает красным цветом центральный индикатор и выключается через пару секунд. Что это означает? [Translation-When you...
  3. Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work: I have an xbox 360 wireless receiver with 2 x360 controllers which work fine in lots of games. I just downloaded GOW4 to local splitscreen with my wife and the controllers aren't recognised at all...
  4. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  5. can't buy xbox360 games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't buy xbox360 games: at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead redemption on xbox.com. I hardly add credit...
  6. Second hand XBOX360 parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand XBOX360 parental control: Hello, i just bought a second hand XBOX360, but it seems previos owner installer parental control, and i can't remove it, since i can't contact him anymore. How can i fix it please ? i'm...
  7. Xbox360 logs out all the time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 logs out all the time: <p>Not sure if I chose the category well.</p><p>Everytime I run some game on my 360, it first logs out of my profile. The same when I close the game. It's unpleasant itself, but the main problem...
  8. App Twitch in Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Twitch in Xbox360: Twitch has been having an error message for months asking to check the status on the xbox site, I have done all the procedures indicated on the site and nothing works, what should I do?...
  9. Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature: Hi All Out There !!! I'm a last generation user Xbox 360 and haven't embraced the Xbox One or its siblings as of yet (I have watched games being played etc). Anyhow before I eventually do make...
  10. Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature: Hi All Out There !!! I'm a last generation user Xbox 360 and haven't embraced the Xbox One or its siblings as of yet (I have watched games being played etc). Anyhow before I eventually do make...