Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature

Discus and support Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi All Out There !!! I'm a last generation user Xbox 360 and haven't embraced the Xbox One or its siblings as of yet (I have watched games being... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PhantomR1982, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature

Hi All Out There !!!

I'm a last generation user Xbox 360 and haven't embraced the Xbox One or its siblings as of yet (I have watched games being played etc). Anyhow before I eventually do make the leap I'd just like to request for the Microsoft/Xbox Team's to add the Delete Achievement/Gold Score Feature to the Xbox360 Dashboard so that I can Legally modify my gamertag profile to remove quite a few achievements that my friends who brought up a few games to show me what awesome titles are out there and then they ended up using my live profile and playing through half the game leaving me with far to many new achievements for games I don't own or haven't played...I also would want this feature to sync with the official Microsoft Xbox servers to retain the modification and update the online profile going forward so I can re-obtain the achievements at my leisure or on backwards compatibility/cloud save feature when I move over to the Xbox one or future console's I just guess I'm a stickler for keeping my earned achievements as my own and tidy I wouldn't even mind if this was a paid feature with intervention from Xbox Support but this feature if implemented would sit nicely with the feature already Available in the Xbox 360 to delete game history/max gold score value from a selected game. This can then then be rolled out on the Xbox One & Included in Future Dashboards.

Hope this makes sense but not being able to remove these achievements and gold points has been bugging me for quite a while when I login to my console and see the gold score each day.

Kind Regards

PhantomR1982

submitted by /u/PhantomR1982
    [link] [comments]

/u/PhantomR1982, Jul 30, 2019
  2. MLGDodgeman Win User

Xbox Live Difficulties

3. DeathWishCoffee Win User

How do I delete a profile

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select one of the following:

Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.
  4. Prince Leo II Win User

Profiles

You can delete profiles that you no longer use from your console. Here’s how:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select one of the following:

Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.
  5. Chris21ce Win User

Corrupt Gamer Account

Firstly, welcome to the xbox support forums and going back to your question...

All you got to do is go to settings, memory and gamer profiles. The corrupted one should be marked wth a caution sign.

MAKE SURE YOU'RE SIGNED IN TO LIVE!

Next, delete the profile that's corruped. Be sure to choose \"Profile Only\", not \"Profiles and items\" or your saves wll get deleted.

Then, recover your profile fom the main Xbox360 Dashboard, not Xbox360 Guide.

Lastly, enter your details, recover and pray that you account is still in one piece.
  6. dakanaton Win User

How do you connect a local profile to a newly created Live account?

Try downloading the profile you created on the computer. Without logging in to the xbox360 go to download profile. Your problem sounds like the one my son was having. Downloading the profile fixed it.

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
Thema:

Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature

1. Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature - Similar Threads - Xbox360 Profile Delete

2. Xbox360 gamer profile hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 gamer profile hacked?: Can anyone help? Playing Modern Warfare 2 on multiplayer . Thought was in team deathmatch. Appears only one other player on opposing side. He/she allowed me to shoot/kill a couple or so times....
  3. Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360/One Profile :- Delete Achievement/Gold Value Feature: Hi All Out There !!! I'm a last generation user Xbox 360 and haven't embraced the Xbox One or its siblings as of yet (I have watched games being played etc). Anyhow before I eventually do make...
  4. Xbox360 want to copy profiles and game progress to second consul

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 want to copy profiles and game progress to second consul: I have 2 xbox360 consuls and want to se se them in n different rooms. Cannot copy game info from usb usb sto to second consul c8c6a43c-01e6-4ad2-b291-f25cb8d6b6ed
  5. Unable to download Xbox360 profile to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Xbox360 profile to Xbox One: Right so long story short, trying to play the original Assassin's Creed which is an older 360 game which i have downloaded/installed and boots up into the 360 emulator on the system however when...
  6. XBOX360 Profile Edit - list is bugged!

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 Profile Edit - list is bugged!: on xbox 360 if you open up your profile page youll see all the info youve put in- which youre able to edit with the 'edit profile' the list of items to edit should be something like: - Gamertag...
  7. Xbox360 profil linked with "hotmail mail"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 profil linked with "hotmail mail": Hi community I have a Xbox360 since 2011 and my unique profil is linked with an old email adress in "hotmail.com" Yesterday i have just received my new Xbox One X, and tried to connect with my...
  8. Old xbox360 achievements not showing on Xbox one Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old xbox360 achievements not showing on Xbox one Profile: I recently realized that the achievements of some games that I played some time ago are not appearing in my current Xbox one profile. Does anyone know how this can be solved? Did someone happen...
  9. Cant Download Xbox Live profile to Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Download Xbox Live profile to Xbox360: Had and issue after i tried to log in my xbox 360 today. It happen with error code 8000400 first. Then when i tried again after disableing my cloud and reconnecting the system to the xbox 360. I...
  10. Profile transfer issue - Xbox360 to XboxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile transfer issue - Xbox360 to XboxOne: I just bought an Xbox One and when I went to set everything up I input my microsoft account information and instead of transferring my account it gave me a new one. I have tried everything I can...