Xbox360 S available halo titles

Discus and support Xbox360 S available halo titles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an XBOX 360 S from 2013. I want to buy a halo title that I can play by myself from the microsoft store that will work and I don't need to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Powerage13, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Powerage13
    Powerage13 Guest

I have an XBOX 360 S from 2013. I want to buy a halo title that I can play by myself from the microsoft store that will work and I don't need to be online. Anything available?

:)

Powerage13, Oct 3, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

All the games except Halo Spartan Assault can be bought digital or on disc. Spartan Assault is digital only. If you are buying from the Microsoft Store, you can only get digital. You can however get disc versions from your local or online game retailer.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah, You can get:

Halo CE (Original Xbox Backward Compatible)

Halo 2 (Original Xbox Backward Compatible)

Halo 3

Halo 4

Halo Reach

Halo 3 ODST

Halo Wars

Halo Spartan Assault

Halo CE Anniversary

Any of these can be played solo, and offline if you wish.
  4. Powerage13 Win User

Do these titles come with a disc or is this digital? I'm really looking for titles from the MS store that are on disc. Thanks for your help.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Problema con master chief collection para PC

Halo Reach and CE are the only titles currently available in the PC version of Halo MCC. All the other titles will be added one by one in chronological order during the year.
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

Autumn Class of 2012

Halo 4's the only title I'll likely be picking up this Autumn.
Thema:

1. Xbox360 S available halo titles - Similar Threads - Xbox360 available halo

2. Connect xbox360 controller to windows 10 with a reciever

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect xbox360 controller to windows 10 with a reciever: So, I´ve read the other threads about this issue and it was succesful in that way before. The way that when you go and choose drivers manually and so on. But now it doesnt work. So I tried to...
  3. Xbox360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 game: I have an xbox 360 a limited edition version and i have 3 games which all say xbox on the title with the old logo. These include starwars battlefront, starwars jedi fighter and star wars commando....
  4. NEW SAMSUNG TV does not play and show xbox360. older samsung tv show xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW SAMSUNG TV does not play and show xbox360. older samsung tv show xbox360: my new SAMSUNG TV does not play and show xbox360. older samsung tv show xbox360. that means xbox is working. i already try different HDMI cables, also switch xbox360 to highest resolution. what...
  5. Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.: My son formatted the hd that contained the XBOX360 games, now I don't find the games anymore, there is some way to get the games that are no longer available in the microsoft store....
  6. Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region": Hallo, so, I am a citizen of a small EU country and I have one hotmail account for several years. The adress on the Hotmail account was the old country. A month or so ago, I relocated to...
  7. Madden 25 no longer available for download on Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 25 no longer available for download on Xbox360: Hi, it's my first time on the forum, so I hope I'm posting on the right section. Well here's my problem, a few days ago I had to erase some games from a USB memory, so when I tried to download...
  8. Xbox360 YouTube keeps saying "Sorry, Youtube isn't available right now. Please try again ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 YouTube keeps saying "Sorry, Youtube isn't available right now. Please try again ...: I deleted the app and reinstalled it. My connection is fine. I would like to know, what is going on with the YouTube App?? 7df28800-4218-4f86-ade4-982feb848421
  9. XB1 Games With Gold - XBOX360 Titles not showing available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Games With Gold - XBOX360 Titles not showing available: Every month, though I own gold, I have issues with downloading the xbox360 titles. I know to come to the website, they just show up as light green instead of green in the "Download" section. Any...
  10. When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360?: Disney Infinity 3.0 Launched today (8/30). We went to Toys R us and bought some of the new figures and playsets - but the game is not available for download in the xbox 360 (or xbox one) games...