Xbox360 store

Discus and support Xbox360 store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to add apps to my xbox 360 but there is no store button to click on. Do I need purchase live gold to get the app store button?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JM___, Mar 23, 2020.

1. JM___
    JM___ Guest

Xbox360 store

I want to add apps to my xbox 360 but there is no store button to click on. Do I need purchase live gold to get the app store button?

:)

JM___, Mar 23, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox360 store

What kind of app are you looking for? Have you checked the support page about it?
  3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Xbox360 store

Hello,

You can get the applications directly from the xbox store, an application should appear on the xbox that says applications and there you can find netflix, youtube, etc.
  4. Kiesey Win User

Xbox360 store

Is the console up to date and are you sure you are connected to Xbox Live? That is the only thing I could think of as when you are not connected to Xbox Live you wouldn't see the store.
  5. picabiz Dave Win User

Free Demo Downloads Region

Thanks for reply. Yes microsoft store for xbox360
  6. WilyOrphan013 Win User

Savage Grenadier or Savage Kantus?

Thema:

Xbox360 store

1. Xbox360 store - Similar Threads - Xbox360 store

2. Onde encontrar os jogos do XBOX360 que não estão mais disponíveis na loja da Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Onde encontrar os jogos do XBOX360 que não estão mais disponíveis na loja da Microsoft.: Meu filho formatou o hd de jogos do XBOX 360. Onde encontrar os jogos do XBOX360 que não estão mais disponíveis na loja da Microsoft. c2613f9d-2563-4d0c-b84b-11d43bd2cf7b
  3. Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.: My son formatted the hd that contained the XBOX360 games, now I don't find the games anymore, there is some way to get the games that are no longer available in the microsoft store....
  4. EL CHAVO KART XBOX360 (PLEASE PUT IT BACK IN THE STORE!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EL CHAVO KART XBOX360 (PLEASE PUT IT BACK IN THE STORE!): I missed the opportunity of getting this game when it was available. I would do anything to be able to purchase this game. It would be awesome to see it become backward compatible as well. Please...
  5. NBA Gametime App - no longer in App store? Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Gametime App - no longer in App store? Xbox360: Was having issue with the NBA Gametime app on Xbox 360, so decicied to do the following: Deleted the app (but after that, when I go to the App store, its no longer there) Cleared the cache on...
  6. Language of XBOX360 games bought in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language of XBOX360 games bought in the store: I live in Germany, but I don't speak good German. I have my Xbox One set up to show text in English, but that doesn't work when I try to use Xbox 360 games bought in the store, those show text in...
  7. Problem with Buy xbox360 games from both xboxone store and the wep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Buy xbox360 games from both xboxone store and the wep: when ever i try to buy back compatibility games from xboxone or the xbox.com i got this massage (Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again) i have good payment account . i...
  8. Support For XBOX360 Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support For XBOX360 Store: Hi there When i try to start a chat with the XBOX360 support team i need to fill in name and surname . But unfortunatly the fields where i should fill in are geyed out so i cant write in there....
  9. marketplace xbox360 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    marketplace xbox360 store: Why cant not add a credit card to the marketplace xbox360 i cant add new payment option and just click on Add new credit card and then only green rotating circle and just waiting forever and...
  10. Greek Xbox store :throws me to the U.K store when I am trying to buy an xbox360 title .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greek Xbox store :throws me to the U.K store when I am trying to buy an xbox360 title .: Here's my story with this : I bought a U.K Xbox one at launch day through Amazon and made a u.k xbox live account . When the console was released in Greece I changed my account's region to Greece...