xbox360

Discus and support xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a device I can install to my xbox360 so that "Brothers In Arms" Road to Hill 30 and Earned In Blood will work? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EquablePython53, Aug 8, 2014.

1. xbox360

Is there a device I can install to my xbox360 so that "Brothers In Arms" Road to Hill 30 and Earned In Blood will work? Thanks

:)

EquablePython53, Aug 8, 2014
  2. kernal69er
    kernal69er Guest
    Is anybody still playing their 360

Just started replaying my xbox360 and enjoying Skyrim, Dead Space 2, Castle Crashers with my kids, Max Payne 3, Bioshock Infinite

Unfortunately I find myself playing more xbox360 than Xbox One at the moment

kernal69er, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Aug 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

xbox360

onyxishere, Aug 8, 2014
  5. Riko Sakurauchi Win User

Storage Device Missing?

is this a regular xbox360 or xbox360 slim?
  6. Timekill X Win User

XBOX Hard Drive

it plugs in on the BOTTOM of your Xbox360S, the old Xbox360 hard drives (the big grey ones) are discontinued and are NOT compatible with the Xbox360S
  7. CrazyBon360 Win User

Play Rare Replay on xb 360

I got Rare Replay to and have a Xbox360 as well. Rare Replay install all Xbox360 and XBL-Arcade games separatly on the xbox one, you can start these games directly from your library.

It behaves like a purchased game from the store, usually the compatible Xbox360 games are also still playable on the old xbox360 with the same account.

But not with the Xbox360 and XBL Games from Rare Replay, these licenses are not transferred as usual for the Xbox360.
  8. FrankyMcPotato Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Crashing.

euhm.... how do you put your Xbox360 ?

is it standing ? and where is your xbox360 ? close to other stuff with bad ventelation or ?

Because my xbox360 only craches when its too close to other stuff (Xbox360 is 4 Years old)
  9. PlayB3yond27 Win User

Regarding "Xbox 360 4GB Console"

Are you looking fir info on the original Xbox360 or Xbox360s (Slim Xbox)?
Thema:

xbox360

1. xbox360 - Similar Threads - xbox360

2. Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...: Hab eine neue xbox one s gekauft und wenn ich jetzt ein xbox360 spiel spielen will, dann zeigt es mir nur an ich könne ein profil runterladen aber dann wenn ich diese Option wähle, dann zeigt es...
  3. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  4. Audio kabel type for A/V output connector on rear side of the XBOX360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio kabel type for A/V output connector on rear side of the XBOX360: Could you please advise which type of the cable should I use for audio output from XBOX360 to digital/analog switch? I try to use digital coax cable but it can´t fit to connector on rear side of...
  5. Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass: Hey everyone, I've a brand new Xbox One S, which I'm, eager to try out. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass which allows me to access a massive library of games, including Xbox360 games. Whenever I...
  6. Xbox Games with Gold: Can't redeem Xbox/Xbox360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games with Gold: Can't redeem Xbox/Xbox360 games: Sorry for my rusty English but I think it is better to write in it than my native language (below I will also write a summary in Italian in order to know if any of my fellows Italian have this...
  7. Failed update xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed update xbox360: Hi there, since couple of weeks my xbox cannot connect to xbox live because of a pending update which cannot be download. I have already check my internet connection and also removed cashe files...
  8. Xbox360 updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 updates: when i try to get my xbox live back, it wants to do updates and u cant update without xbox live ed6eac6b-7a7d-4ef0-a320-e7dc5929bdcb
  9. Gamepass on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass on xbox360: I know the service isn't on the console but I don't understand why it isn't as there are xbox 360 games in the game pass catalog and I want to put them on my console rather than just having it on...
  10. Venom Xbox360 docking Station.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Venom Xbox360 docking Station.: Can the Venom Xbox 360 Twin Docking station be plugged into the mains? 10a5cd42-4960-4809-8a06-6ef8f04e5bdd