xbox360

Discus and support xbox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does anybody have a problem connecting to the WWE network with an smart tv? Can get it with Ipads and iPhone in Australia. The apps is asking to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arnoldsacks, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Arnoldsacks
    Arnoldsacks Guest

xbox360

does anybody have a problem connecting to the WWE network with an smart tv? Can get it with Ipads and iPhone in Australia. The apps is asking to download, can't access app. This is the first time this has happened. Does anybody have answer to this problem?

:)

Arnoldsacks, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Riko Sakurauchi Win User

Storage Device Missing?

is this a regular xbox360 or xbox360 slim?
  3. Timekill X Win User

XBOX Hard Drive

it plugs in on the BOTTOM of your Xbox360S, the old Xbox360 hard drives (the big grey ones) are discontinued and are NOT compatible with the Xbox360S
  4. CrazyBon360 Win User

Play Rare Replay on xb 360

I got Rare Replay to and have a Xbox360 as well. Rare Replay install all Xbox360 and XBL-Arcade games separatly on the xbox one, you can start these games directly from your library.

It behaves like a purchased game from the store, usually the compatible Xbox360 games are also still playable on the old xbox360 with the same account.

But not with the Xbox360 and XBL Games from Rare Replay, these licenses are not transferred as usual for the Xbox360.
  5. FrankyMcPotato Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Crashing.

euhm.... how do you put your Xbox360 ?

is it standing ? and where is your xbox360 ? close to other stuff with bad ventelation or ?

Because my xbox360 only craches when its too close to other stuff (Xbox360 is 4 Years old)
  6. PlayB3yond27 Win User

Regarding "Xbox 360 4GB Console"

Are you looking fir info on the original Xbox360 or Xbox360s (Slim Xbox)?
Thema:

xbox360

1. xbox360 - Similar Threads - xbox360

2. Error 80150017 Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 80150017 Xbox360: I can’t buy Sonic Unleashed How to fix this error? fd166bb4-61fb-451f-bfb3-cead4c0b4624
  3. reading xbox360 games in the XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reading xbox360 games in the XboxOne: Hello, my xbox one does not read the xbox 360 game discs even though they are part of the compatibility list. I thought maybe the problem came from the fact that I didn't use the same account in...
  4. Skyrim xbox360 add-ons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim xbox360 add-ons: I am playing Skyrim for the second time. However this time it does not show any add-ons as being available. How can I get them? 382b7e8b-61ae-4393-9a80-2f9b0a6d9b12
  5. Error Code Can not connect to live XBOX360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code Can not connect to live XBOX360: [img] Here is the Tracer Route, i tried everything on the help site.. please help fb4b9e1c-2ab5-4df4-87ac-f0b94da4cc3d
  6. : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error: : Error de conexión xbox360 a internet [Translate] Xbox360 internet connection error Thks a lot. I will revert to you when my internet purveyor open the ports... By the way... Is it possible an...
  7. Tengo un problema com mi cuenta de Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo un problema com mi cuenta de Xbox360: Mi problema es cuando unirme a Xbox live con mi otra cuenta pero la consola me pone que hay un erro que lo vuelva hacer en otro momento llevo 1 semana , tambien cuando quiero descargar un perfil y...
  8. upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one: i purchased minecraft a couple of years ago on xbox360 now I have an xbox one I see from store that upgrading from 360 costs ~5$ instead of normal ~25$ price I do not understand how to do that.....
  9. xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360: como cambiar una cuenta Gmail de mi cuenta de Xbox , cuando intento entrar desde mi consola no me deja. tengo otra cuanta abierta de Hotmail pero en la otra es donde tengo las subcripciones....
  10. My xbox360 problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox360 problem: My xbox 360 loads up like normal but games and apps won't work. I have to restart it maybe twenty times before it will load a game of my Netflix app even shows up on the screen. Is this normal?...