xbox连不上服务器,地平线4无法同步数据

Discus and support xbox连不上服务器,地平线4无法同步数据 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] xbox连不上服务器,地平线4 法同步数据 8efe1c26-ae71-417d-8131-6b6d112875e9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 一珂刘, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. 一珂刘
    一珂刘 Guest

xbox连不上服务器,地平线4无法同步数据

xbox连不上服务器,地平线4无法同步数据 [​IMG]
    xbox连不上服务器,地平线4 法同步数据

:)

2. sdusoft Win User

win10家庭中文版玩网游丢包延迟严重 [win10 home Chinese version of play online game drop bag delay serious]

有时候会连不上服务器,掉线

[Translation-Sometimes it doesn't connect to the server, it drops.]
  3. 一珂刘 Win User

xbox连不上服务器,地平线4无法同步数据

[​IMG]
    现在服务器已连接
  4. 一珂刘 Win User

xbox连不上服务器,地平线4无法同步数据

这个还是没弄好,nat类型还是严格https://support.xbox.com/zh-CN/help/hardware-network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chat参考这个链接还有这个https://support.xbox.com/zh-CN/help/hardware-network/connect-network/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked我都试过,nat类型没有改善
  5. UNSC_S117 Win User

XBOX ONE X 网络连接问题 [XBOX ONE X network connectivity issues ]

现在即使是连着网线,还是很容易出问题,光环5经常提示连接不了征用项目服务,游戏能玩,延迟也很低,但就是没办法开包。而且进场会出现专用服务器出现问题的情况。

[Translation-Now even if connected to the net line, or very easy to go wrong, Halo 5 often prompt can not connect to requisition item services, games can play, delay is very low, but there is no way to open the bag. And there will be a problem with
    the dedicated server. ]
  6. Coach_Fu Win User

XBOX one手柄无法蓝牙连接WIN10电脑

您好,

了解到您的问题。

按Windows+R,输入services.msc,打开服务,查看下图中的服务是否正常开启:

[​IMG]

如果没有开启,或者服务被禁用,

左键双击打开,启动类型改为自动或者手动,服务状态,点击启动,看看是否能正常开启,

如果不能开启,看看是否有什么错误提示。

此外,Xbox One 线控制器连接到 Windows 电脑,您可以参考以下链接中的内容:

https://support.xbox.com/zh-CN/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

在 Xbox One 线控制器上连接蓝牙和排除相关蓝牙故障,您可以参考以下链接中的内容:

https://support.xbox.com/zh-CN/xbox...bleshoot-xbox-one-bluetooth-issues-windows-10

希望以上信息能对您有所帮助!
Thema:

xbox连不上服务器,地平线4无法同步数据

1. xbox连不上服务器,地平线4无法同步数据 - Similar Threads - xbox连不上服务器,地平线4无法同步数据

2. Connecting 2 wired controllers to Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting 2 wired controllers to Xbox One S: Hi, I understand that this is possible and that the second controller plugs into the USB port at the rear of the box however... when attempting to do so, the second controller is not being...
  3. Xbox one S 1440p 120hz Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S 1440p 120hz Problem: Recently bought the HP 27xq which has 1440p and 144hz support, however when i go to set that on display settings xbox either allows 1080p at 120hz or 1440p at 60hz, have seen a few people with...
  4. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: I have my brothers Xbox One set to my home xbox so he can have access to my games. This causes my own Xbox to only let me play games whilst signed in and connected to online services. I've...
  5. Question regarding pinned widgets with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding pinned widgets with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: I really want to make use of this feature, especially being able to pin the performance widget so that it always displays my fps. However, whenever I have any widget pinned I drop ~20-40 fps....
  6. Quite happy MS ins considering client for X-Cloud for XBOX One. I see it as a big Win

in XboX Insiders
    Quite happy MS ins considering client for X-Cloud for XBOX One. I see it as a big Win: Any idea on how advance this might be or if it is just one of those things that are said? submitted by /u/jurrabi [link] [comments]
  7. Downloading Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Forza Horizon 4: I recently had problems with my computer and after i fixed it i had to reinstall everything and i did it with no problem but Forza Horizon just doesn't want to install. I found some files leftover...
  8. Xbox 360 green but no display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 green but no display: When it boots up the light is green,screen is black,but there is signal,if press y when boot up,it will boot up again.hdmi and av are all tried. 33acdcec-b944-4ed2-ae3d-304b1d16743f
  9. REFURBISHED XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    REFURBISHED XBOX ONE: It might be a dumb question but if I buy a refurbished xbox one, will I be able to play cyberpunk 2077? 3896c3fe-fa90-4a58-b518-4d8dec0a50dc
  10. Xbox live party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live party chat: I'm having issues with connecting in xbox live parties. Currently when I join one I connect instantly but no voice input from any of the party members even though I know they're talking because...