XboxApp Messages not loading

Discus and support XboxApp Messages not loading in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So is someone at Microsoft ever going to address the fact that messages haven't been loading on the app for almost three months?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ConcludingEcho, Sep 20, 2019.

1. XboxApp Messages not loading

So is someone at Microsoft ever going to address the fact that messages haven't been loading on the app for almost three months?

:)

ConcludingEcho, Sep 20, 2019
  2. ConcludingEcho Win User

All I know for sure is the app didn't work for almost three months, yet within days of creating this forum post it has been fixed? Do they read them? Idk, but I'm happy.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Which part of my statenent are you referring to?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there ConcludingEcho!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance and create a
    new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"as official staff don't look at these forums"

The exception would be to an OFFICIAL Support Employee. They are designated by an 'Microsoft Agent' badge and a Mister, Miss, Misses, or XBF Gamertag.

Quote from XBox Forum Guidelines
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately I think app is a low priority for the development team as it had always been extremely slow and buggy. I'd suggest getting in contact with support as official staff don't look at these forums.
Thema:

1. XboxApp Messages not loading - Similar Threads - XboxApp Messages loading

2. Will messaging be supported over xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Will messaging be supported over xCloud?: I was able to pull up the guide and check out my friends list. However, there's no menu option to send messages when on xcloud. Will that be incoming? Or are messages kept on your local xbox, so...
  3. I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?

in XboX Insiders
    I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/palismad [link] [comments]
  4. Got a message about Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Got a message about Alpha Ring: I got a message saying "Hey Xbox Insider! Earlier this year you responded to a survey and expressed interest in joining the Xbox One Update Preview Alpha ring. We’ve opened registration for the...
  5. The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...: The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (error). In console gives error after reaching 100% while in Windows 10 app gives error after reaching 45%. In both cases the progress is frozen for...
  6. HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

in XboX Insiders
    HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]
  7. Got a message about being interested in joining the Alpha ring, how do I actually join?

in XboX Insiders
    Got a message about being interested in joining the Alpha ring, how do I actually join?: There is no option in the preview app. submitted by /u/Cpt_RonCodpiece [link] [comments]
  8. Error message when logging into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when logging into Microsoft account: I am getting the following error message when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. 0xCFFFF82E what does this mean? 75ba9b96-a72e-4976-9107-be7ef511df4c
  9. Cant send gameinvites or join friends from XboxAPP ( PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant send gameinvites or join friends from XboxAPP ( PC ): Me I cant send game invites from the xbox app but all my friends can? it worked when i was at work but not from home so something must be wrong. I can't join friends in game either without an...
  10. XboxApp keeps saying "Blocked" or "Teredo is unable to qualify"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxApp keeps saying "Blocked" or "Teredo is unable to qualify": Hi there. This is all really starting to make me furious now... This teredo and "server-blockage" thing keeps screwing me over all the time. I get it working one day, and the next day it's...