XboxCard

Discus and support XboxCard in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It says the code for my 25$ gift card has already been reedemed 9519057f-d680-4347-8e20-82c02d9c13fe Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AndroMendez, Apr 7, 2021.

1. AndroMendez
    AndroMendez Guest

XboxCard

It says the code for my 25$ gift card has already been reedemed

:)

AndroMendez, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Payment Issues

3. DesignedDuck6 Win User

Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my account.

Well the exact same thing has happened to me ive been ATTEMPTING to get in contact with microsoft for 3 DAY NOW but its not that they refuse to allow me to do this THEY NEED TO UPDATE THAT
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] ROBOT THEY SEND ME TO so to dear microsoft if you ever take your sweet time to read this i need you to know that my visa card purchase was 4 months ago ive only used xbox cards since then and im having troubles
    seeing why my cash xboxcard worked so i can have vbucks but my xbox live card which was bought last month gets expired i just dont understand
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Using a gift card for the whole family

Unfortunately it is not possible to do this.

The code can only be put onto one account and the whole amount would be put onto that one account.

Although you can go to this link Xbox gift card in the
    Microsoft store and you can click on the amount drop down and select the amount of the gift card you want from $1 to $100 dollars and the system will email you a code for each gift card that you purchase. you can then give a code to each kid with the amount
    that you are wanting to give to them.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox gift cards

Hello btc,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to an Xbox gift card.

Unfortunately, buying an Xbox gift card
    in any country would mean using that currency within the same region. This is mentioned within the linked page:

• Can I send a gift card to another country?
      Gift cards are in local currency, so when you buy a gift card it will only work in the country where it was purchased

We hope that this information has helped, and we wish you the best!
Thema:

XboxCard