xboxgamepass

Discus and support xboxgamepass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just changed a xboxgamepass on my xbox but it doesn´t let me play it tells me to choose a way to pay what can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BEATRIZVAZQUEZ CHIMES, Aug 26, 2019.

1. xboxgamepass

I just changed a xboxgamepass on my xbox but it doesn´t let me play

it tells me to choose a way to pay

what can I do?

:)

BEATRIZVAZQUEZ CHIMES, Aug 26, 2019
  2. WHYCHIKEN Win User

xboxgamepass

wait i do have ultimat how do i get it to work?
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

xboxgamepass

there are three types of subscriptions for gamepass, one is for Xbox console, and the other is for Windows 10 on pc. The third is Xbox gamepass ultimate, that combine both subscriptions also gold membership.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

xboxgamepass

Check your billing history at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com to ensure you have an active subscription.

Is it just Game Pass and do you have Xbox Live Gold too.
  5. Halomaster0808 Win User

xboxgamepass

Yes you can if you have gamepass Ultimate you can link your xbox account to windows 10 using the gamepass app(beta)
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

xboxgamepass

Thema:

xboxgamepass

1. xboxgamepass - Similar Threads - xboxgamepass

2. xboxgamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    xboxgamepass: I was wondering if I had the Xbox game pass on my Xbox can I put it on my windows 10 pc? Idc if it doesn't work but it would be a neat feature. 951164ce-cc0c-4972-84f8-c7c4c808eaef
  3. Xboxgamepass- Ark is not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxgamepass- Ark is not loading: using Gamepass and Ark is not loading. Stuck on the title screen and it says loading. did the update earlier is anyone else having the same problem 18986112-9b19-44ee-913c-692d2ac4858a
  4. Xboxgamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxgamepass: I can not buy xbox game pass for being underage (I have 17) what do I do? d414d956-d204-41c5-9b0f-e5ff29579374
  5. Xboxgamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxgamepass: I can not buy xbox game pass for being underage (I have 17) what do I do? d414d956-d204-41c5-9b0f-e5ff29579374