xboxlive problem

Discus and support xboxlive problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys. could have someone advice? . i have a problem with multiplayer game wobbly life. "'xbox live service temporarily unavailable'' although xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomKhv, Aug 14, 2022.

1. TomKhv
    TomKhv Guest

xboxlive problem

hi guys. could have someone advice? . i have a problem with multiplayer game wobbly life. "'xbox live service temporarily unavailable'' although xbox live has been bought .how to solve this issue?

:)

TomKhv, Aug 14, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

xboxlive problem

Hi, TomKhv! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with Wobbly Life.

Would you mind giving this a try?

• Power cycle:

- Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

- Unplug the power cord from your console for 3 minutes If you have the original Xbox One, unplug the power supply from both the Xbox and the outlet).

- I'd also suggest restarting your modem/router.

- Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

- Launch the game again.

//

If that doesn't work, please answer the following questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- How long has it been since you purchased the subscription?

- Is this happening with other games besides Wobbly Life?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. HUMPDERHUMP2 Win User

I KNOW MY GAMERTAG BUT NOT THE E-MAIL OR PASSWORD

Having same problem *** xboxlive / microsoft
  4. Fuzionz xD Win User

Xbox 360 keeps disconnecting from my WiFi, which results in lost Xbox Live.

i am sorry to hear that your having problems with you wifi connection

if your disconnecting from xboxlive using wifi

then it maybe not be secured which means hat other people may use your conection

if your using the wireless apdapter

they is problems with that many of my friends had problems with the apdater because it disconnects you because of the coverage to xboxlive between your router to apdater which is connected to the xbox.

the best thing to do is using wired to connect to xboxlive which decreases the chance of disconnecting from xboxlive compared to the wireless
  5. Frozenturkey7 Win User

How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to each other, can't send game invites.

Do you have xboxlive if not that may be your problem.
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Cant connect to xbox live, tried everything.

Thema:

xboxlive problem

1. xboxlive problem - Similar Threads - xboxlive problem

2. probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive]

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive]: Petit soucis j'ai acheter une carte cadeau , le montant est dans mon compte mais quand je veut acheter quelque chose sur le store il ne m'affiche qu'une somme . j'ai 200R$ mais le store ne...
  3. Problème de payement sur Xboxlive [Translation-Payment problem on Xboxlive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de payement sur Xboxlive [Translation-Payment problem on Xboxlive]: Bonjour tous, j’ai acheter des cartes xbox il y a pas longtemps jai donc rentre les codes et jai toute l’argent sur mon compte microsoft, le probleme etant que quand je veut faire un achat sur un...
  4. Optimum Online: xboxlive connect probleme

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Optimum Online: xboxlive connect probleme: Optimum Online (ISPs): xboxlive connect probleme Check this link for possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution 1f493200-0529-4360-b154-0154d4a26259
  5. Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem: Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem every time I turn off my Xbox and then turn it back on the next day it says connect to Xbox live, then I click on it I takes me to the network settings page then...
  6. Problem with buy XBOXLIVE FREE Trial , dont autorished my credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buy XBOXLIVE FREE Trial , dont autorished my credit card: Hi I Want to buy free gold membership for 1months and when i take my payments options ( credit card info and adress) always is : Unable to authorize payment method.So they dont accept my credit...
  7. What the **** is wrong with the XBOXLIVE service? Does anyone have problem with that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What the **** is wrong with the XBOXLIVE service? Does anyone have problem with that?: I have been trying to connect with the service to sign in. I'm tired of the service always justifying that things are being fixed and the quality is not maintained. They should do their job....
  8. Problem Xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem Xboxlive: my xbox live gold finished 28 november, i hav buy new one, and they say actived the 1 january 2017. we are the 9 december 2016, i nned wait 1 month for can play online??? i have pay already it.....
  9. problems with xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with xboxlive: I have problems with my xbox one s I can not play online and I can not chat with my friend and play df1f5f7e-6c87-419f-bfd1-6da87fd78c6f
  10. XboxLive Gold renewal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxLive Gold renewal problem: My gold runs out in 2 days and I'm a bit confused about something. I bought/extended it but it still say it'll expire. I didn't get a code or anything, so I assumed it was all good, obviously it's...