XboxLive region

Discus and support XboxLive region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Just wondering, I bought my Xbox One in Australia and I use the Australian region for the Xbox Live. Now, I already moved back to Indonesia and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IsabellaR2, Nov 6, 2019.

1. IsabellaR2
    IsabellaR2 Guest

XboxLive region

Hello.

Just wondering, I bought my Xbox One in Australia and I use the Australian region for the Xbox Live. Now, I already moved back to Indonesia and I realized that Indonesia is not on the list of countries that supported the XboxLive feature. I was just wondering
    can I keep using Australia as my region even though I'm not there anymore so I can keep using my Xbox Live membership?

Thanks.

:)

IsabellaR2, Nov 6, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

XBOX in china?

Cina is not yet a supported region for xboxlive
  3. Aventhyz Win User

XboxLive region

You should read the Xbox Live code of conduct from both countries, as far as I remember, there is nothing saying that you are punished for changing the region.
  4. denis97g Win User

XboxLive region

Hello! you should never set your xbox to a region you're not in.
  5. IsabellaR2 Win User

XboxLive region

yeah but I wanna keep using my xboxlive membership though :/ also what will happen if I keep using the region that I'm not currently in?
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

XboxLive region

It is a hard question. I know that you want to use your Xbox but your region is not supported. In my opinion, the best way is to ask support for help or permission to use your Xbox. Maybe forum administrators will come up with some better ideas. I wish
    you a great gaming Isabella.
Thema:

XboxLive region

1. XboxLive region - Similar Threads - XboxLive region

2. meu codigo do xboxlive ja foi usado ? -[Translation - my xboxlive code already used?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    meu codigo do xboxlive ja foi usado ? -[Translation - my xboxlive code already used?]: tive que excluir o perfil e baixar quando baixei pediu o codigo pra usar a live xbox , coloquei o codigo e disse que ja foi utilizado oque fazer? -[Translation - I had to delete the profile and...
  3. Gra Wieloosobowa - Minecraft - XboxLive Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gra Wieloosobowa - Minecraft - XboxLive Gold: Witam, Wykupiłam subskrypcję XboxLive Gold, jednak po próbie uruchomienia Serwera wyskoczył mi komunikat : "Twoje ustawienia Xboxa na koncie Microsoft nie pozwalają na granie w trybie...
  4. 在steam上购买了腐烂国度2 把创建的Xboxlive邮箱账号忘记了 怎么找回?[Translation-Buy Rotten Country 2 on steam and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    在steam上购买了腐烂国度2 把创建的Xboxlive邮箱账号忘记了 怎么找回?[Translation-Buy Rotten Country 2 on steam and...: 在steam上购买了腐烂国度2 把创建的Xboxlive邮箱账号忘记了 现在只记得用户名 怎么找回账号? [Translation-Buy rotten country 2 on steam to create the Xboxlive email account forgot now only remember the username How to get back the...
  5. Prihlaseni na xboxlive po zmene e-mailu[translation-On Xbox Live after changing email ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Prihlaseni na xboxlive po zmene e-mailu[translation-On Xbox Live after changing email ]: Pred pár hodinamim jsem zmenila primární alias v Microsoft účtu, a od te doby se nemohu prihlasit na xbox live, protoze to nerozeznává muj puvodni profil, a stale mne to vybizi k vytvoreni noveho...
  6. Echec de la connexion XBOXLIVE sur call of dutty Warzone modern warfare[Translation-Failed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Echec de la connexion XBOXLIVE sur call of dutty Warzone modern warfare[Translation-Failed...: bonjour depuis hier je rencontre un problème pour me connecter au XBOX LIVE du jeux call of dutty warzone moderne warfare, quand je veux y jouer il me met " connexion a XBOX LIVE puis échec de la...
  7. xbox360 profile can't connect to xboxlive on this console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 profile can't connect to xboxlive on this console: I cannot connect to xbox live with my profile. It says to download it again. How do I do that? Thanks for any help. ebe51636-423f-4335-8e5d-f715fae06817
  8. Xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxlive: Hello my name is Joey Benko. My entire construction crew has been laid off for whahat feels like forever. My xboxlive subscriptionis passed due. We dont know where our next meal is coming from and...
  9. Puis-je utiliser mon compte xbox one avec mon abonnement xboxlive gold sur mon autre...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Puis-je utiliser mon compte xbox one avec mon abonnement xboxlive gold sur mon autre...: Bonjour, J'ai un compte xbox one avec un abonnement xboxlive gold que j'utilise pour jouer, pour aller sur youtube, netflix. J'aimerais utiliser mon ancienne console, ma xbox 360 pas pour jouer,...
  10. Xboxlive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboxlive: Is tthere a way to play games without Xbox live 8f3fa03e-360a-4531-854a-05888e7d298f