Xboxlive

Discus and support Xboxlive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My 360 and my xbox one plus games were stolen a week ago and now i have an xbox on s and i installed black ops 2 again along with my profile and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobVanMeter, Jun 23, 2019.

1. RobVanMeter
    RobVanMeter Guest

Xboxlive

My 360 and my xbox one plus games were stolen a week ago and now i have an xbox on s and i installed black ops 2 again along with my profile and it will not let me sign into xbox live now? 80151901, can anyone help? Its not the router or comcast ive checked
    that with xfinity. Thanks

:)

RobVanMeter, Jun 23, 2019
  2. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live

3. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Cant connect to xbox live, tried everything.

4. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live

5. Shady7s Win User

PLZ I NEED HELP NOW! :(

The only option you would have is to create a new XboxLive account. You cannot change the age associated with the XboxLive account..
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Xbox Live Connection

Thema:

Xboxlive

1. Xboxlive - Similar Threads - Xboxlive

2. 为什么pc平台地平线4的线上模式进不去,选项卡都是灰色的,显示目前服务器不可用,有的在线功能显示xb oxlive家长监控,以前都没有这些错误

in XBoX on Windows
    为什么pc平台地平线4的线上模式进不去,选项卡都是灰色的,显示目前服务器不可用,有的在线功能显示xb oxlive家长监控,以前都没有这些错误: [Title Translation-Why the pc platform Horizon 4 online mode can not get in, the tabs are gray, showing that the current server is not available, some online features show xboxlive parental...
  3. Minecraft Refund (Xboxlive / PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Refund (Xboxlive / PC ): I made a mistake of purchasing the Xbox live version of Minecraft instead of the PC version, I haven't downloaded, accessed or played the game. I've already requested a refund and it was denied,...
  4. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  5. XBOXLIVE更改地区时显示”当前在完成转移时出现问题。请检查 地区更改支持页面,以确保它符合您的需要,并稍后重试。“

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOXLIVE更改地区时显示”当前在完成转移时出现问题。请检查 地区更改支持页面,以确保它符合您的需要,并稍后重试。“: Title Translation: When XBOXLIVE changes the region, it shows "There is a problem currently completing the transfer. Please check the regional change support page to make sure it meets your needs...
  6. XboxLive region

in XBoX Accessibility
    XboxLive region: Hello. Just wondering, I bought my Xbox One in Australia and I use the Australian region for the Xbox Live. Now, I already moved back to Indonesia and I realized that Indonesia is not on the list...
  7. can't connect to xboxlive after router update

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't connect to xboxlive after router update: My landlord updated our wireless, now it's a 2g/5g hookup, and since then I can't connect to xboxlive. When I test network connection it says everything is ok Multiplayer test says can't finish...
  8. Conta Xboxlive rackeada [Translation - Racked Xboxlive Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conta Xboxlive rackeada [Translation - Racked Xboxlive Account]: Boa tarde, Tenho uma conta Microsoft que aparentemente teve seus email alterado indevidamente. Quando meu filho foi acessar a conta dele no Xbox estava aparecendo outro email diferente do nosso,...
  9. Xboxlive core services are they down ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxlive core services are they down ?: My group chat has been shut down keep seeing group disconnection Same for all my friends somebody can tell me What is going on right now with xbox live. Services do other people are seeing the...
  10. I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson: this iboxlive gold I purchased says 3months+1bonus month play with friends online and get free games plus exclusive discounts this card isn't working he can not play online and I'm asking why...